The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Just now, Captain Papyrus said:

OOC: Uhm...Fiona is part of the Underworld Team, not part of the Distortion Team.

And with each day, I start to regret that team split more and more.

OOC: (It did help the story quite a bit, but I think if you had managed it more, it may have worked out a lot better.)

OOC: (Oh, and I'm going to temporarily slim down the character count when the big baddie comes to Kalos, since Kahre needs to get back to the world she was at before, and there's only one way she knows will work.)

4 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

JvWuTG4.png

"Excuse me, Malin but........may we ask who your new friend is?"

cFJoA2g.png

"Yeah.........but more importantly....is she a threat......or an ally?"

nQlANTg.png

"Oh, hey guys! This is Fiona Mayfield! Fiona, these are the rest of the group I'm working with: Ryuji Yamazaki, Alice Caroll, Elias Patrick, Trap-Jaw, Wizrock, Magio Toadstool, Maribel Hearn, and Renko Usami!"

@NijikakuFan61 @A person

Tommy: Oh, hey guys! Are you all ready to go to Medusa, or what? I'm... starting to get rather impatient here...

Tommy winked right at Malin.

Tommy: Although, it certainly WAS worth the time...

OOC: No, in no way whatsoever am I suggesting that Tommy has a crush on Malin.

Scarlet Boundary

The moment the ice collumns have risen however, Ralf used his own version of the Judgement Cut to slash them from afar, clearing the way for Ichigo.

yAHY8NQ.png

Ralf: I believe you didn't listen to my words...

Then, his spiritual pressure started to increase, making the air seem distorted and breaking the shards of ice into nothing. (Similar to this)

RnzoJYl.png

Ralf: If you're so willing to cause pain to Necrox...my friend...Then be prepare to bet your soul on this fight.

Then, he warped close to his opponent.

NGUbZGL.png

Ralf: Ralf Zanjutsu - Shishioh Blade!

Then, he dealt a flurry of slashes at No. 367.

Distortion World

eXRvgKh.png

Lyna: Alright, it's our cue.

ZLxXPHs.png

Tokio: Roger that.

Dispelling the rest of the clones, Naruto jumped to the top of the chariot and decided to stay there, while Tokio went inside, Lyna on the other hand, choose to fly.

JL4y5f1.png

Naruto: We're ready over here!

OOC: (Stop, filler time!)

As the group prepared to go to Medusa herself, yet another threat introduced itself in the form of two dragons.

61e5c174e9.jpg

???1: Nobody's going anywhere...

c234f59457.png

???2: ...because this is where your your quest ends...forever! Agni, let's not wait...and deal with them now!

63500cc3c4.jpg

AGNI: The flaming twin of Rudra, this dragon is considered to be one of the most powerful in all of the Underworld, only tied in power with his brother. His powerful flame attacks are known for rendering anything that stands before him into nothing but ash, so he is feared greatly.

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: Certainly, Rudra! Flame Blast!

9796800796.jpg

RUDRAThe icy and holy twin of Agni, this dragon shares the reputation of being one the most powerful dragons in all of Underworld with his brother. His freezing attacks will turn any unfortunate victim into a block of ice, and his holy attacks are capable of smiting anyone, making him very difficult to deal with as an enemy.

c234f59457.png

Rudra: Freezing Blast!

The two dragons sent out their attacks simultaneously, Agni from the left side of the group and Rudra from the right side of the group.

FLAME BLAST: The user of this skill will send out a powerful blast of flame from their body, either from the hands or from the mouth. This will send out a wave of fire capable of burning even the most flame-resistant items if strong enough.

FREEZING BLASTThe user of this skill will send out a cold wave of frost from their body, either from the hands or from the mouth. This wave has the capability of freezing anything it touches; this also has the added effect of making anything frozen by it more susceptible to fire and burns.

"Fiona" hardly had any time to pick up her sword before she could use it as a shield.

ca61b9294a.png

"Fiona": They didn't even give me the time to prepare myself! I have a bad feeling about this...

26 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

OOC: So...will they manage to defeat the duo and get to Medusa or do they have to retreat? I need to know that in order to properly time everything on the Distortion side.

OOC: (Not scripted, so I don't know, but I'm hoping to force them to escape.)

With that final attack from Remnant, the golems were detroyed. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKCmUEo57uebBBjARWBDz

Looks like we're ready to go. Excellent work guys. (What was that last attack just now?)

Lightflare notices Remnant. He doesn't sense a lifeforce and is a bit weary of it. He speaks to the armor but it doesn't respond. He quickly realized that the armor was empty. But he wa unclear as to what was going on...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Anna...who or what is this?

Tommy noticed the duo of Agni and Rudra.

Tommy: Ah, finally, some powerful competition...

Tommy dodged away from both of the blasts, and pulled out his dagger from his right pocket, holding it in his right hand, before setting his left hand on fire.

Tommy: Bring it on, you punks! I'll take you two down before you can blink!

Tommy rushed right towards towards the two dragons, holding both of his hands out, with his dagger pointing right at them.

3 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy noticed the duo of Agni and Rudra.

Tommy: Ah, finally, some powerful competition...

Tommy dodged away from both of the blasts, and pulled out his dagger from his right pocket, holding it in his right hand, before setting his left hand on fire.

Tommy: Bring it on, you punks! I'll take you two down before you can blink!

Tommy rushed right towards towards the two dragons, holding both of his hands out, with his dagger pointing right at them.

BGM: Brothers in Arms

Agni noticed Tommy and let out a hearty laugh.

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: You must be the idiot of the group! Well, let's see what you're capable of, human!

Agni stood his ground, getting into a defensive stance as Tommy approached. Rudra flew into the air, and proceeded to unleash another attack.

a20702a7e1.png Ice Storm!

A cold blast of air came upon the group...followed by a rain of icicles from above.

ICE STORMThe user of this skill will call upon a freezing wind which summons icicles from the air above, causing icicles to rain down upon an area. These icicles will not only damage those they hit, but they will also temporarily freeze those they hit, leaving them defenseless and less resistant to fire-based attacks.

"Fiona", after blocking the two blasts, had proceeded to cover "herself" with "her" sword.

c701913f2e.png

"Fiona": Oh, if only I could hit him out of the air!

Tommy: Heh... you idiots, is that all you've got?

Tommy spawned a ceiling of fire to block the icicles from hurting anybody.

Tommy: Alright, guess I'm gonna either have to do this the hard way...

Tommy rushed right at Agni, attempting to cut him with his dagger.

41 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy: Heh... you idiots, is that all you've got?

Tommy spawned a ceiling of fire to block the icicles from hurting anybody.

Tommy: Alright, guess I'm gonna either have to do this the hard way...

Tommy rushed right at Agni, attempting to cut him with his dagger.

Agni proceeded to grab Tommy's dagger hand as he went in for the stab.

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: So squishy, so fragile...it's going to be fun to toy with you! 

He proceeded to lift Tommy up by his arm, and slammed him face-first against the ground with great force. He then kicked him away. Rudra soon turned his attention to Tommy.

c234f59457.png

Rudra: Agni, don't kill him just yet...I want to have my fun with him later!

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: Very well...just don't take too long! 

Agni proceeded to conjure a large fireball in his right hand. It slowly grew in size until it was the size of a basketball.

1d7033588a.pngRafoie!

He proceeded to lob the fireball at the group, aiming to cause as much damage as possible. Upon hitting someone or the ground, it would cause a massive explosion that would knock everyone away, along with causing massive damage and possibly setting some people ablaze if they didn't get away in time.

RAFOIEThe user of this skill will conjure a massive fireball which can be lobbed. Upon hitting the ground, the fireball will explode, causing massive damage and destruction in an area. This will also set those in its range ablaze, dealing damage over time. This can be charged up to 5 times, the 5th charge having the largest area and doing the most damage.

Rudra proceeded to follow this up as a bright light shrouded his body. He was focusing on Tommy.

a20702a7e1.png Holy Shower!

Concentrated rays of light shot down at Tommy from Rudra's body. These rays were strong enough to severely burn Tommy if he was not fast enough to get away.

HOLY SHOWER: The user of this skill will begin to glow, bright light radiating from their body. Afterwards, concentrated rays of light will shine from their body, each ray aimed at a given target. These rays are capable of causing severe burns and can even permanently blind someone if the rays hit their eyes. Just looking at the user as they are using this can also result in temporary blindness.

"Fiona" proceeded to dash away as fast as "she" could due to the fireball. Despite Tommy being there, "she" could only save "herself".

992c7a9815.png

"Fiona": Tommy...please survive...we're counting on you!

Tommy: Oh, you fools're just testing my patience... don't make me have to ignite, now...

Tommy rolled right out of the way.

Tommy: Or, even worse... rip you two apart...

Tommy put his dagger back into his pocket.

Tommy: Ah, you fools think I needed this? THINK AGAIN!

Tommy spawned a massive fireball and directed it right to Agni.

2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy: Oh, you fools're just testing my patience... don't make me have to ignite, now...

Tommy rolled right out of the way.

Tommy: Or, even worse... rip you two apart...

Tommy put his dagger back into his pocket.

Tommy: Ah, you fools think I needed this? THINK AGAIN!

Tommy spawned a massive fireball and directed it right to Agni.

Brothers in Arms still playing.

Agni proceeded to grab the fireball out of the air.

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: Haha, let me show you how to use that fire!

He proceeded to eat the fireball. Afterwards, he spewed out a powerful blast of fire directed at Tommy. Rudra remained in the air.

c234f59457.png

Rudra: You should really stop moving...Glacio!

Rudra proceeded to spit a ball of ice at Tommy's feet. If it hit, he would be frozen in place for a while, rendering him unable to move.

GLACIOThis skill can be used in two ways. The first method is where the user will enchant their hands with the power of ice, allowing them to place bodies of ice on the ground or freeze a victim upon touch. The second method is where the user will conjure a ball of ice, and will send it at either a victim or the ground, allowing them to place bodies of ice down and freeze victims from a safe distance.

Tommy: Oh, you guys've gotta be kiddin' me... you're making me have to do this?

Tommy set himself completely on fire.

Tommy: Tch... it's igniting time, baby...

IGNITETommys semblace. All fire attacks performed by Tommy now do 2x more damage. As a downside, any water-based attacks now damage Tommy more than how they normally do.

Tommy: Show me what you punks have got now...

Tommy summoned a barrage of massive fireballs without breaking one sweat.

Tommy: Oh, you guys've gotta be kiddin' me... you're making me have to do this?

Tommy set himself completely on fire.

Tommy: Tch... it's igniting time, baby...

IGNITETommys semblace. All fire attacks performed by Tommy now do 2x more damage. As a downside, any water-based attacks now damage Tommy more than how they normally do.

Tommy: Show me what you punks have got now...

Tommy summoned a barrage of massive fireballs without breaking one sweat.

Agni held his mouth open as he swallowed each fireball, one after another. After doing so, he shut his mouth. The flames protruding from his body were now more intense.

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: Delicious! Mind giving me more?

Rudra proceeded to charge up a powerful blast of water in his mouth...then unleashed it in Tommy's direction.

a20702a7e1.pngProluvies!

PROLUVIESThe user of this skill will charge a powerful blast of water either on the tip of a weapon, in their mouth, or from a hand, and will unleash it. This blast of water is capable of heavily damaging some of the strongest metals, so a human body might not fare very well against it.

Tommy: W-what the!? You two still aren't done with!? Very well, then...

Tommy moved out of the way of the blast of water.

Tommy: How about a little advice for both of you to skedaddle the fuck out of here before I LITERALLY destroy you both?

Tommy fired a shit-ton of massive fireballs, so many, in fact, that it was near impossible for one to keep dodging for long, or, in Agnis case, eat too many for long...

Tommy: How about a best two out of three?

@A person, your move!

9 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy: W-what the!? You two still aren't done with!? Very well, then...

Tommy moved out of the way of the blast of water.

Tommy: How about a little advice for both of you to skedaddle the fuck out of here before I LITERALLY destroy you both?

Tommy fired a shit-ton of massive fireballs, so many, in fact, that it was near impossible for one to keep dodging for long, or, in Agnis case, eat too many for long...

Tommy: How about a best two out of three?

@A person, your move!

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: Then do it!

Agni continued to eat the fireballs, the flames coming from his body growing more and more intense each fireball. Even after getting hit by a few here and there, he was entirely unscathed. Rudra circled around to Tommy's back, and prepared another blast of water.

c234f59457.png

Rudra: Maybe you should go back home before we destroy you, child! I'm certain mommy and daddy miss you dearly! Unless you want them to miss you even more, of course! Proluvies!

He proceeded to fire off the water blast at Tommy's back.

Tommy: Rot in hell, you goddamn BASTARDS.

Tommy activated a MASSIVE fire explosion directed exactly at Rudra.

Tommy: And, as for you...

Tommy suddenly deactivated Ignite, before pulling out a massive fire-hose and aiming it right at Agni.

Tommy: I brought this with me, just in case I came into someone like you...

Tommy activated the fire-hose, sending a flurry of water right at Agni.

Just now, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy: Rot in hell, you goddamn BASTARDS.

Tommy activated a MASSIVE fire explosion directed exactly at Rudra.

Tommy: And, as for you...

Tommy suddenly deactivated Ignite, before pulling out a massive fire-hose and aiming it right at Agni.

Tommy: I brought this with me, just in case I came into someone like you...

Tommy activated the fire-hose, sending a flurry of water right at Agni.

Seeing the situation they were in, the two proceeded to use a combination ability.

a20702a7e1.png1d7033588a.pngSwap!

The two switched positions, Rudra now being in front of Tommy and Agni now being in the air...briefly, until he fell down. Rudra proceeded to redirect the water back at Tommy while Agni's flames grew even more. He looked like a flare now.

SWAPThe user will switch positions with another user of the skill. The two must be a certain distance from each other for the skill to take effect. It has no effect if only one person uses the skill.

After landing on the ground, Agni began to circle around Tommy, to his left.

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: You really are an imbecile, you know that? You don't fight two dragons alone, ever!

Tommy: Too bad, I've got a trick up my sleeve as well...

Tommy called for the others to come over.

Tommy: Alrighty, guys. they're all yours!

@TotalDramaXtremist, @OxyontheWolf, @Agni Blackheart, come on up, you're all the next contestants on "The Price Is Right!"

The two dragons proceeded to charge at him simultaneously. 

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: I sure hope your friends can help you out of this one, human!

c234f59457.png

Rudra: And if not...well, I'll be happy to put "He tried" on your headstone for you!