The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Spoiler

OOC: OK, OK, sorry, sorry!! I didn't vanished!!

• World: Multiversal Netherworld

Afla Dilith walked really fast towards the direction Necrox ordered him to go. Those who were inside the castle felt no shaking, surprisingly. Giovanni was outside the castle, riding on Magnazorda.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: ...!

42759455_p12_zpsbefbf1d3.png

Maribel: Magio, is something wrong?

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: Nothing. I'll check onto something, real quick.

Magio closed his eyes and stood still. The others would find strange, but he was actually talking telepathically with Oro.

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: Hearing you, Oro. Is something the matter?

Meanwhile, outside the castle, Giovanni went near Afla Dilith and started to discuss.

Explaining_zpsc4b83cb4.png

Giovanni: So Medusa is trying to take the demons from here to the human world?

Afla Dilith: Exactly. There is no doubt that this is her plan.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Giovanni: Knowing that the Multiversal Netherworld is the center of all Underworlds and Hells, no doubt that she'll break the border and call the attention from many demons. The Netherrealm, Ishgria...

Afla Dilith: Each Netherworld is connected to their world. But the Multiversal Netherworld is connected to all of them. If she breaks the border, demons can take advantage of it and invade other realms.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

Giovanni: That's ridiculous! Heaven will have a lot of trouble if she accomplishes that. Why, she'll even lead Marietta to do something against it-

Curious3_zps1432ef49.png

Giovanni: Ah!!

He thought about it. Once he reached the conclusion, he got desperate.

Giovanni: Hold on... leading Marietta to do something... that's her goal!

Afla Dilith: What could you possibly mean?

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

Giovanni: There's no time to explain right now! We have to hurry!

BGM: Battle of Ordeal still playing

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

Necrox: Spell Break, huh? Think that just because I can't use my moves, I'm gonna chicken out?

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

Necrox: You're dead wrong!

Necrox shot a round of bullets and quickly dashed towards Jebediah. Once reaching him, he attacked with a backhand punch and moved him towards the bullets.

• World: World of Distortions

Mephilia didn't payed attention to Lapis' warning. Instead, she looked at the enormous chariot arriving there.

Mephilia: ... I will walk by myself. However, I suggest you accelerate at will since I have no knowledge of how further Argento went already.

bX7E6Ba.png*to Lapis* Well then, Miss Lapis, so be it. However, we would have to slow down a bit if you end up having trouble catching up with us, so just let us know whenever you change your mind.

P4yIXrv.png*hears Lightflare* Alright, let's get the party started again! *swtiches back to "Where da Hood at" by DMX*

muXgg2o.pngWell then, since everyone who wanted to enter entered now, let's start at 3 again!

Y214MIo.pngAlright. 1

RXYbUUb.png2

CmqxW2S.pngzEkO9fx.png*in unison* 3!

And then, the Unlimited Chariot blasted with full spead towards Flame Core again!

pi5Wlrr.pngWhoa, Haruna's speed spell really makes a difference!

And finally, TrinitroMan spotted Argento again.

LG1wLF4.png*shouts at Argento* Hey, Argento, here's comes Johnny!

P4yIXrv.pngOh no, he did NOT just quote "The Shining" right now! *punches TrinitroMan*

pi5Wlrr.pngOuch! Hey, stop. Let me have my fun, too!

3 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Z9NsgGP.png

"You bet, Zero!"

uBvBnSf.png

"Okay, are you two in love? Because I can understand completely."

vKxQsAk.png

"Yeah, SO?!"

N7AdN8H.png

"Just checkin'...........Anways, YokuMan, are you ready to move on?"

@Captain Papyrus and @OxyontheWolf, you guys are up!

NtutHXe.png  HUZZAH! MY SHIP HAS SAILED FARTHER THAN THE ARKOS!

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OOC: OK, OK, sorry, sorry!! I didn't vanished!!

Afla Dilith walked really fast towards the direction Necrox ordered him to go. Those who were inside the castle felt no shaking, surprisingly. Giovanni was outside the castle, riding on Magnazorda.

Magio: ...!

Maribel: Magio, is something wrong?

Magio: Nothing. I'll check onto something, real quick.

Magio closed his eyes and stood still. The others would find strange, but he was actually talking telepathically with Oro.

Magio: Hearing you, Oro. Is something the matter?

oro-3rd_small.jpg

I've been talking with LightFlare. He says that there getting close to Iblis. But he feels something else. A strong presence that is different from the creatures that share the same aura as Iblis. But on to my reason for contacting you. Hi have with me a very skilled Magician. I will let her introduce herself....

Oro motions for Kahrelimi to place her hand on his back...

2 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

bX7E6Ba.png*to Lapis* Well then, Miss Lapis, so be it. However, we would have to slow down a bit if you end up having trouble catching up with us, so just let us know whenever you change your mind.

P4yIXrv.png*hears Lightflare* Alright, let's get the party started again! *swtiches back to "Where da Hood at" by DMX*

muXgg2o.pngWell then, since everyone who wanted to enter entered now, let's start at 3 again!

Y214MIo.pngAlright. 1

RXYbUUb.png2

And then, the Unlimited Chariot blasted with full spead towards Flame Core again!

P4yIXrv.pngOh no, he did NOT just quote "The Shining" right now! *punches TrinitroMan*

ryur.gif

(There he is. Argento....Now i can finally speak to him face to face.)

4 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Y214MIo.pngAlright. 1

RXYbUUb.png2

Lapis had very little trouble catching up with the chariot, as she had glided to catch up with the group. As soon as Argento was in sight, she flew towards him and she landed right in front of him........and to say she was angry at him for his actions would be putting it lightly.......

Pu2NKld.png

"Argento, you have a lot of explaining ahead of you!"

As the chariot descended towards the ground, a few of the others got some words in before Argento could explain his reasons.........

uBvBnSf.png

"Lapis is right, what the hell were you thinking trying to leave us behind? You know we'll follow you no matter what!"

latest?cb=20130712060825

"You know, I didn't think you were that bad Argento, but lately you've done nothing but make us want to strangle you! Or worse than that!"

latest?cb=20130708113116

"We're waiting, Argento! Don't make us pick a fight with you!"

@Agni Blackheart, your move!

7 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

BGM: Battle of Ordeal still playing

Necrox: Spell Break, huh? Think that just because I can't use my moves, I'm gonna chicken out?

Necrox: You're dead wrong!

Necrox shot a round of bullets and quickly dashed towards Jebediah. Once reaching him, he attacked with a backhand punch and moved him towards the bullets.

Jebediah quickly flew underneath Necrox as he approached, flying underneath both the bullets and the punch, and flew back up behind him, looping around in the air .

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: Of course you aren't going to chicken out! I already know how arrogant you are!

5112be5fab.png It's just that you should be afraid that you have no power here.

He swiped the claws of his bottom wings at Necrox's back with great speed, attempting to gouge into it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

oro-3rd_small.jpg

I've been talking with LightFlare. He says that there getting close to Iblis. But he feels something else. A strong presence that is different from the creatures that share the same aura as Iblis. But on to my reason for contacting you. Hi have with me a very skilled Magician. I will let her introduce herself....

Oro motions for Kahrelimi to place her hand on his back...

Kahrelimi does so; though she found it unusual that she had to hold his hand before and now had to place her hand on his back, she soon dropped the thought and carried on.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Hello there, Magio. My name is Kahrelimi. I'm wanting to know if I can be of assistance to you and your friends as I have heard of what your group is attempting to do. I'm hoping it won't be too much of a bother...

3 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Lapis had very little trouble catching up with the chariot, as she had glided to catch up with the group. As soon as Argento was in sight, she flew towards him and she landed right in front of him........and to say she was angry at him for his actions would be putting it lightly.......

Pu2NKld.png

"Argento, you have a lot of explaining ahead of you!"

As the chariot descended towards the ground, a few of the others got some words in before Argento could explain his reasons.........

uBvBnSf.png

"Lapis is right, what the hell were you thinking trying to leave us behind? You know we'll follow you no matter what!"

latest?cb=20130712060825

"You know, I didn't think you were that bad Argento, but lately you've done nothing but make us want to strangle you! Or worse than that!"

latest?cb=20130708113116

"We're waiting, Argento! Don't make us pick a fight with you!"

9xAAf7u.png Argento what's the big idea!? you let us behind for what?

2bLqPRG.png ...I for one thought you were an ally, now, even I can see trough you...

Meanwhile, in the Underworld......

The second group was ordered by Necrox to retreat while he and Giovanni dealt with Jebediah. Malin and Elias had regained consciousness before being told to retreat along with Magio and the others.

JvWuTG4.png

"Magio......what do we do now?"

rmIkrPH.png

"Shouldn't we be going after Medusa?"

12 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Meanwhile, in the Underworld......

The second group was ordered by Necrox to retreat while he and Giovanni dealt with Jebediah. Malin and Elias had regained consciousness before being told to retreat along with Magio and the others.

JvWuTG4.png

"Magio......what do we do now?"

rmIkrPH.png

"Shouldn't we be going after Medusa?"

rTqtklL.png MR TOADSTOOL, MALIN'S RIGHT, WE SHOULD BE HEADING TO CATCH MEDUSA, IF YOU ASK ME

B5D3eb1.png Worry not! I came in with the right spell this time (casts a portal) this should lead us straight to Medusa

10 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

rTqtklL.png MR TOADSTOOL, MALIN'S RIGHT, WE SHOULD BE HEADING TO CATCH MEDUSA, IF YOU ASK ME

B5D3eb1.png Worry not! I came in with the right spell this time (casts a portal) this should lead us straight to Medusa

cFJoA2g.png

"How convenient.........I LOATHE CONVENIENCES!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!"

nQlANTg.png

"Hey, Ryuji, you can snap out of it now! We're not dealing with Medusa unless Magio thinks we should go on ahead without Necrox and Giovanni!"

r1Dxxcy.png

"What do you suggest, Magio? Should we wait for the remaining two to come, or should we focus on dealing with Medusa?"

Argento listened to their complaints but their entered from an ear and left to the other. He looked back at them.

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: ... I do not have anything to tell you.

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

Anna: Mr. Argento, I know you might be unwilling to ally yourself with us and that has any relation with the world you two lost to the Subspace, but- 

Once hearing her words, Argento took Fates Aligned and with a fast dash, stood in front of Anna, pointing the Keyblade right at her face.

13fc4429-3cf3-419f-ba90-c72910aac7e8_zps

Argento: You... have you told them?!

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

Anna: N-No!! It was not me!! It was-

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Victoria: Magio himself.

Argento stepped back. Although he didn't wanted to believe in Victoria, he knew about Magio all too well. It wasn't impossible that he told them.

c7bdddf9-64b9-4191-9a2d-68f483efddd3_zps

Argento: I should have known he would never keep his mouth shut for too long.

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

Victoria: Held back by the past, aren't you?

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

Argento: The conversation is over.

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: Mr. Argento, please. If you give them a chance, then just maybe you all could-

He made his Keyblade vanish and didn't looked back at them. No matter what, Argento promised to himself that he would never trust others blindly... or even if he knew them all too well...

Argento: I will repeat myself then. The only person which I will ever owe an explanation is Magio. And to make things more clear, his life is the only life I shall protect. The Multiverse would be a better place if only me and him existed.

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

Victoria: From boring, you're starting to be obsessive. Don't you think that your actions may be hurting Magio? After all, he wants all of us together as a team.

a5cb0a86-84fa-4270-94bd-b9fea9f12a1b_zps

Argento: Once he understands that I am doing this for his own good, everything will be back to normal. And by normal, I mean before we met you all.

Anna: ...

Argento: Where is Mephilia?

Mephilia: Am I required?

Mephilia walked towards them, passing that air of mystery.

06c1d877-8329-477b-bb38-7f8c771c7146_zps

Argento: Took you long enough.

Mephilia: I may have to remind you that I am not here to serve you. Our objectives are quite the same, so I will help you for now.

Argento: We could have finished it earlier if you just came with me, instead of waiting for these burdens to arrive.

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: B-Burdens?! Why you little piece of-

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

Anna: Victoria, calm down.

Victoria: He's been badmouthing us all this time long! How do you want me to stay calm?! I can't take this any longer!

Anna pulled Victoria with her towards the rest. She knew that like the witch, none of them were taking anymore of Argento's insults. But a fight between them right now will only lead to further disaster.

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: Please... even though we cannot accept it, he has his reasons. We will have to deal with it.

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

Victoria: But-

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

Anna: Everyone, fighting with Argento will lead us to nowhere. I know that you all desire to hear everything... and I promise I will tell you all the full version of the story once we leave.

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Victoria: ... Tch. Fine.

Still talking with Oro through telepathy, Magio heard Kahrelimi's words and thought about it.

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

Magio: I see... well, any help is welcome. We're splitted into two teams: one here at the Netherworld and other at a Distortion. Where do you wish to go?

In the meantime, everyone was bombarding Magio with questions about Necrox. Then, Maribel spoke.

42759455_p1_zps82fe8b19.png

Maribel: I think he's trying to find something in the distance...

42711081_p1_zpsfa5a844e.png

Renko: But what about Giovanni and Necrox?

Giovanni landed on the balcony outside as Magnazorda returned to his gun form and Kiravel reappeared. He walked forward.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Giovanni: Hey, Magio, I have to talk something with-

Curious_zpsb1a8c24f.png

Giovanni: Oh, he's probably communicating with someone through telepathy.

42711081_p12_zps8581064b.png

Renko: Eh?!

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Giovanni: It's a long story. I'll explain once he finishes it, so we can understand for him as well...

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Argento listened to their complaints but their entered from an ear and left to the other. He looked back at them.

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

Anna: Mr. Argento, I know you might be unwilling to ally yourself with us and that has any relation with the world you two lost to the Subspace, but- 

Once hearing her words, Argento took Fates Aligned and with a fast dash, stood in front of Anna, pointing the Keyblade right at her face.

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Argento stepped back. Although he didn't wanted to believe in Victoria, he knew about Magio all too well. It wasn't impossible that he told them.

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: Mr. Argento, please. If you give them a chance, then just maybe you all could-

He made his Keyblade vanish and didn't looked back at them. No matter what, Argento promised to himself that he would never trust others blindly... or even if he knew them all too well...

Argento: I will repeat myself then. The only person which I will ever owe an explanation is Magio. And to make things more clear, his life is the only life I shall protect. The Multiverse would be a better place if only me and him existed.

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

Victoria: From boring, you're starting to be obsessive. Don't you think that your actions may be hurting Magio? After all, he wants all of us together as a team.

Argento: Once he understands that I am doing this for his own good, everything will be back to normal. And by normal, I mean before we met you all.

Mephilia: I may have to remind you that I am not here to serve you. Our objectives are quite the same, so I will help you for now.

Argento: We could have finished it earlier if you just came with me, instead of waiting for these burdens to arrive.

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

Victoria: He's been badmouthing us all this time long! How do you want me to stay calm?! I can't take this any longer!

Anna pulled Victoria with her towards the rest. She knew that like the witch, none of them were taking anymore of Argento's insults. But a fight between them right now will only lead to further disaster.

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: Please... even though we cannot accept it, he has his reasons. We will have to deal with it.

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

Anna: Everyone, fighting with Argento will lead us to nowhere. I know that you all desire to hear everything... and I promise I will tell you all the full version of the story once we leave.

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

LightFlare had enough of Argento's arrogant attitude...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

It's obvious that Argento has no intention of supporting our team. So there's no need of attempting to support him either. Let him go. Anna. You have the information we seek. And Trinitroman has data regarding the whereabouts of our objective. If WE work as a team, we will achieve our goal in spite of Argento's lack of teamwork. I say we push forward. Any obstacles that we encounter, WE work as a team. If Argento helps...then great. If not...so be it. Either way... WE FIGHT AS A TEAM! 

tumblr_nu4kr85WBc1rrgaxgo1_500.jpg

Anna...I know you lack battle experience. But you can provide important information. Trinitroman and his team can coordinate our movements based on your Intel and their technical expertise. I know Iblis is our main concern, but I must tell you all that something else is here. Something with extraordinary power. I don't know what it is but it feels...dark. So what do say? You guys ready to push yourself to the limit...and beyond?

Underworld

TblgSLy.png

Ichigo: If nobody minds, we'll be going first.

RnzoJYl.png

Ralf: Wait Ichigo, i'm going too!

krh5shF.png

Ichigo: Ok. (I thought he would like to stay for a bit longer.)

bsRrWp4.png

Ralf: Don't worry, we'll hold the ground until you guys catch up.

cDAE9RY.png

Ichigo: Later.

Then, both Shinigamis jumped at the portal that led to Medusa.

Distortion World

bdwwuOv.png

Tokio: Well...As much as i want to help with the issue with Argento...Mister Lightflare is right. (But still...How can he say that the Multiverse would be better if only him and Mister Magio existed? There's something really wrong with that.)

20 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

tumblr_nu4kr85WBc1rrgaxgo1_500.jpg

You guys ready to push yourself to the limit...and beyond?

OMQ5N74.png

Tokio: Yeah! I can't be a hero if i don't work hard right?  Count me in!

24 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Distortion World

bdwwuOv.png

Tokio: Well...As much as i want to help with the issue with Argento...Mister Lightflare is right. (But still...How can he say that the Multiverse would be better if only him and Mister Magio existed? There's something really wrong with that.)

OMQ5N74.png

Tokio: Yeah! I can't be a hero if i don't work hard right?  Count me in!

ryur.gif

As I expected. (Tokio...let's see if you're as strong as I'm sensing...)

4 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Still talking with Oro through telepathy, Magio heard Kahrelimi's words and thought about it.

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

Magio: I see... well, any help is welcome. We're splitted into two teams: one here at the Netherworld and other at a Distortion. Where do you wish to go?

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Two teams? Hmm...this makes things more interesting...but it sounds as though assistance may be needed in the Distortion, so would it be possible for you to take me there?

fkmBYO9.pngHah, you have a funny definition for "normal". Hence the real reason why you went without us.

pi5Wlrr.pngWhat do you?

fkmBYO9.pngThink about it, the fact that he went without us, the fact that he somehow could know about Iblis' place, and now him talking about getting rid of everything, using Magio's safety as a fake excuse!

pi5Wlrr.pngOh no, what are you doing.

fkmBYO9.pngThat's right, you don't want to destroy Iblis, you actually want to bring Iblis back to its original form, Argento.

pi5Wlrr.png*gestures Silver to stop*

fkmBYO9.pngOr should I rather say, Mephiles the Dark?!

pi5Wlrr.png*facepalm* Oh man, we're screwed...

fkmBYO9.pngHah, caught you red-handed, Mephiles. Wanted to reunited with Iblis to become Solaris again. But what will not happen! Not under my watch!

aExzVTf.pngAnd now, prepare for your end, Iblis Trigger!

6 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Once Argento made it clear that he would never trust anyone, even Victoria or Anna, everyone tried not to straight up punch or for that matter, attempt to kill him.......

Pu2NKld.png

"Low-life scum............you should be imprisoned for your actions!"

uBvBnSf.png

"I don't even know why we even bothered to try and help this guy..........oh right, Magio."

latest?cb=20130712060827

"Who cares about what Magio said?! Screw Argento!"

Kuzuryuu_%2826%29.png

"Peko's right! Who needs him?! Seriously??? All this bastard's done is piss off each and every one of us!"

Pu2NKld.png

"If there water around here, being left alone would be the least of your worries!"

5 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare had enough of Argento's arrogant attitude...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

It's obvious that Argento has no intention of supporting our team. So there's no need of attempting to support him either. Let him go. Anna. You have the information we seek. And Trinitroman has data regarding the whereabouts of our objective. If WE work as a team, we will achieve our goal in spite of Argento's lack of teamwork. I say we push forward. Any obstacles that we encounter, WE work as a team. If Argento helps...then great. If not...so be it. Either way... WE FIGHT AS A TEAM! 

Erza needed to step in before things got out of hand..........

vmnxlJV.png

"Guys! Stop! LightFlare's right. We shouldn't have to help this scumbag any further if he won't help any of us! If we want to get rid of Iblis, we need to work together!"

Bh0fdaX.png

"........You know, Erza? You're right.......We need to focus on getting rid of Iblis........even if Argento refuses our help."

3 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

fkmBYO9.pngHah, you have a funny definition for "normal". Hence the real reason why you went without us.

pi5Wlrr.pngWhat do you?

fkmBYO9.pngThink about it, the fact that he went without us, the fact that he somehow could know about Iblis' place, and now him talking about getting rid of everything, using Magio's safety as a fake excuse!

pi5Wlrr.pngOh no, what are you doing.

fkmBYO9.pngThat's right, you don't want to destroy Iblis, you actually want to bring Iblis back to its original form, Argento.

pi5Wlrr.png*gestures Silver to stop*

fkmBYO9.pngOr should I rather say, Mephiles the Dark?!

pi5Wlrr.png*facepalm* Oh man, we're screwed...

fkmBYO9.pngHah, caught you red-handed, Mephiles. Wanted to reunited with Iblis to become Solaris again. But what will not happen! Not under my watch!

aExzVTf.pngAnd now, prepare for your end, Iblis Trigger!

Once Lapis caught wind of Silver's wild assumption, she needed to knock some sense into him.......

*PUNCH*

EqOKE7D.png"What are you talking about?! Who's Mephiles???"

uBvBnSf.png

"Ok, Silver......you had that coming. Honestly, do you really think Argento's trying to release Iblis? He may be a

grade-A jackoff, but even I don't think he's that villainous......."

7 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Erza needed to step in before things got out of hand..........

vmnxlJV.png

"Guys! Stop! LightFlare's right. We shouldn't have to help this scumbag any further if he won't help any of us! If we want to get rid of Iblis, we need to work together!"

2rFhUI5.pngErza's right, this skull-faced idiot is just slowing us down, we must take action, what do you say?

2bLqPRG.png Zero....that's the most senseful thing I've ever heard you say, let's get going

Tommy was getting pretty impatient.

Tommy: I swear to god, let's just go now, I'll bloody kill somebody just to make us wait for a shorter amount of time.

Tommy: Hell, I might even just rob a bank if this person you guys keep on talking about takes too long.

Cue G.T slapping Tommy on the back of the head.

G.T: Tommy, what tha fuck tha hell!, biatch? Thatz MY thang, not yours...

Tommy: SHRUG. It was just a suggestion, y'know.

???: Well, aren't y'all the noisy punks? Can't you guys see that Magio's kinda busy, darn it?

??? 2: P-Perhaps they don't know about it. Isn't that a little normal...?

From the sides, three demons appeared. They were servants (sort of) of Necrox and the ones inquired to help them in this emergency.

Normal_zpsy3epg1cj.png

Regalia of the Demonic Winds

Kogorou Raziel

The eldest of the Raziel brothers and the actual chancellor of Necrox's empire. A wise, noble demon, he tries the impossible to succeed the wishes asked from his Lord. Controls the power of the wind, transforming them into blades for him to use as weapon or projectiles.

Normal_zps1ry6jt3b.png

The Once Undefeated Brutal Champion

Nero Raziel

The second eldest of the Raziel brothers and general of Necrox's army. Rival of the Overlord, he seeks to retain his title as Demon Champion while serving Necrox. Has a massive strength, being able to lift a tank or a skyscraper single handed.

Normal_zpsla1ctfuc.png

Shielded and Covered Light of Below

Mauriet Raziel

The youngest of the Raziel brothers. Different from Kogorou and Nero, he's not Necrox's direct servant, but helps everyone in the castle. He's a really kind and attentive person, but his secluded life shallows his experience. Controls the power of light, acting offensively and defensively with his magic.

42711081_p8_zpscd423a64.png

Renko: G-G-GAAAAAH!!! D-D-Demons!!!

Surprised_zpsjznucsre.png

Nero: You're in the Netherworld. You didn't expect an angel to come out of this castle, did ya, chick?

42759455_p1_zps82fe8b19.png

Maribel: She's... currently freaked out with everything. I'm sorry for her.

Serious_zpskma7d1sh.png

Kogorou: I see many unfamiliar faces... and a familiar face, other than Sir Magio himself.

Kogorou looked directly at Giovanni, who answered his gaze with a smile.

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Giovanni: How's it going, Raziel?

Thinking_zpskvhhhtzo.png

Kogorou: Sir Giovanni from Heaven... I am unable to say that I'm pleased to encounter you.

Angry_zpstep25wj3.png

Nero: I still can't believe you ascended as an angel! How could you?!

Curious_zpsb1a8c24f.png

Giovanni: L-Look, I became the Rank II of the Grim Angels. I've had to pass through Nirvana and ascend, OK? There weren't any options.

Nero: That doesn't mean anything!! You're a traitor to us demons!!

Disappointed_zpsjj2xpksc.png

Mauriet: A-Aren't you exaggerating, brother? I-I mean, he... isn't attacking us.

Sad_zpsyyiqyols.png

Nero: Ah, what are you saying, Lil' Mau?! Are you being poisoned by his words?!

Normal_zpsy3epg1cj.png

Kogorou: I am pretty sure that this is Mauriet's own conviction.

Discouraged_zpsbgdeomuz.png

Mauriet: W-Well, I may be wrong, but it's what I think-

Happy_zpsaow6qflv.png

Nero: Aww, would you look at that" Our dear Lil' Mau is growing so fast!! *hugs Mauriet tightly*

Surprised_zpsjyulkqyd.png

Mauriet: B-Brother?! What are you doing?!

Serious_zpskma7d1sh.png

Kogorou: *sigh* ... He is too overprotective for his own good.

BGM: Union Formation

Happy_zpst0a64qrp.png

Kogorou: In any case, Medusa's portal is right ahead. I suppose you all are ready to go?

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Giovanni: All ready and packed!

42759455_p10_zps318d7cb2.png

Maribel: Yes, I'm ready!

42711081_p12_zps8581064b.png

Renko: H-Hey, wait a moment! I think that it should be better for the two of us to stay here- *mouth is taped by Maribel*

42759455_p13_zpsfdc7ef1b.png

Maribel: S-She's ready too.

42711081_p7_zps1b630019.png

Renko: MMMMMMMPH!!!! HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNMMMMMPH!!!

Giovanni: Uhh, OK... I think Magio's finishing his side too.

Still with his eyes closed, Magio kept talking with Oro and Kahrelimi. When she talked about heading to the Distortion, he saw that his job ended there.

ThinkingSad_zps519eea87.png

Magio: I understand... in that case, Oro, it's best if you try to communicate with someone on the DIstortion side, since I can't help much...

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: I... have to go now. Sorry if I wasn't too much of a help. I'll make it up for you in the next time.

BGM: Battle of Ordeal still playing

The battle between both demons kept raging on. From clashes between claws and scythe, each was holding their ground. Since Necrox had a shotgun as well, things were far more easier for him, since he was able to attack or at least tease with bullets and get a chance for the blow. Suddenly...

Necrox: ... AGH!!

Before he could dash at Jebediah, the pain actually hit. It was a signal that the border was being attacked at will. 

Zalera: Lord Necrox!

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

Necrox: This pain... it's gotta be the border! She's already trying to break it!! That bitch...

Necrox shoke his head and turned his back to Jebediah. He landed on the ground, went into his bike and looked back at the enemy standing right above him.

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

Necrox: I hate to do this, but thanks to Medusa's interference with the border that divides our world and the world of humans, I'll give our fight a pause. But I was winning, even though you were nothing but some moving punching bag I use for practice.

Normal_zps83c80b09.png

Necrox: The next time we encounter, I won't be so willing to hold back at you, just like today. So you better shape yourself a LOT more if you want my throne. Got it, you worthless flying trash sack?

He accelerated and drived fast towards the direction he ordered Afla Dilith to go. Necrox knew that Jebediah would follow him to mess around with the rest, so his mind was already prepared.

B5D3eb1.pngPerhaps I could be of assistance Mr. Magio, do you want me to generate a portal to Distortion?...altough something tells me things aren't going that well there, mainly because you left them with Argento, and I don't trust him, not even in the slightest