The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

10 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

OOC: Why do you keep mentioning Fiona in commas like "her", "she" "Fiona", is "she" a cross-dresser or what...?

OOC:(It's because Fiona is actually Jebediah using Dammutabo, or a spell to take on the appearance of something else.)

The invasion of the Iblis Golems only added to the problems the group was facing, though with the arrival of Tokio, Naruto, Lyna, and Frost, things got a bit less stressful.......

20 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

While fighting the Iblis army, Dusk noticed some Iblis minions getting frozen from behind. Dusk could see a very familiar figure that looked like an old friend of his...

just_a_new_pixel_art_by_duckmann18-d9up2"Wait... isn't that... Frost?"

new_oc___freeze_frost__pixel_art__by_duc"Yo Dusk! I've been looking for you everywhere, didn't expect you to be in this place!" *freezes an Iblis Worm*

just_a_new_pixel_art_by_duckmann18-d9up2"Great to see you! But how did you find me?"

new_oc___freeze_frost__pixel_art__by_duc "I found a portal..."

19 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

u4EsOao.pngAn ice user? Interesting. I have an idea. Frost, you should team up with the water gem Lapis Lazuli. She can manipulate water, so you could easily give her new ammunition with melted ice.

fkmBYO9.pngMan, that's a clever idea.

LG1wLF4.pngAnd that, my friend, is the reason why YokuMan is the leader of the bunch: He has an IQ of 600 and thus can create a plethora of awesome ideas.

rriI6YI.png

"Good call. Frost, help me out here! There's no water here and I need to be able to use my water manipulation to take down the Takers with Mary!"

2PDioA6.png

"Trust me, it's probably for the better!"

While that was going on, Fuyuhiko and Peko were struggling to fight the endless barrage of Biters.........

tumblr_mpqlgorEN51rl664jo7_400.png

"There's a lot of these things! We could use some help!"

.......and Erza was killing worms left and right in the sky with Zero's help.......

21ZFLpb.png

"Zero! You're doing great!"

Erza heard Peko's cry for help and took out a number of the Iblis Biters.......

Du5t4Pv.png

"Hey, Zero! Would you mind helping these two out? I can handle the worms."

@OxyontheWolf, your move!

PmxNWrU.png You got it Erza! (his Aegis Armor disappears and switches to...)

u48hvhz.png LUNAMIRACLE! GO! (teleports in front of them) Erza, take down the Iblis Golems! (fires energy copies of his Zero Sluggers at the Biters, switched yet again to...)

AtmWvZr.pngSTRONGCORONA! LET'S DO THIS! (starts punching his way out of the Biters, punches one in the gut hard enough to send it flying to lava)

3 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

PmxNWrU.png You got it Erza! (his Aegis Armor disappears and switches to...)

u48hvhz.png LUNAMIRACLE! GO! (teleports in front of them) Erza, take down the Iblis Golems! (fires energy copies of his Zero Sluggers at the Biters, switched yet again to...)

AtmWvZr.pngSTRONGCORONA! LET'S DO THIS! (starts punching his way out of the Biters, punches one in the gut hard enough to send it flying to lava)

Du5t4Pv.png

"Good idea. Just need to make a quick outfit change........."

Erza once again used her Sword Magic to change armors, this time into one of her more stronger outfits, the Armadura Fairy Armor.......

7uWF3Fq.png

"Okay, let's do this!"

OOC: I can't find any good pictures to RP with Haruna

new_oc___freeze_frost__pixel_art__by_duc"Sure, just wait a moment please. I need somebody to cover me though, since my ice-generating speed takes time" 

Frost proceeds to freeze an area in order to create a mini iceberg. Haruna and Dusk covers him

just_a_new_pixel_art_by_duckmann18-d9up2 "We got your back..."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkRVKS9zn2bRticoQ8Q4B  "DIE YOU INSECTS!" *saws off some Iblis worms*

just_a_new_pixel_art_by_duckmann18-d9up2 "STAY AWAY FROM ME BEFORE YOU CHOP ME INTO 2 PIECES"

18 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

Iblis Golems to be exact

O.C.C. :I approve. Also Fiona has effectively consumed the roleplay. Lol!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKCmUEo57uebBBjARWBDz

(Reinforcements... Good. We grow stronger by the minute. And in good time...)

As LightFlare stands the ground shakes. He turns around....

golem_____destroyer___by_ketka-d3dqcsd.j

A massive fire golem stands before him. It looks down at LightFlare as if it were smiling...

YOU! PUNY HUMAN. YOU AND YOUR KIND DARE DISTURB IBLIS. MY MASTER'S HANDS WILL NOT BE STAINED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE UNWORTHY. THAT PLEASURE...BELONGS TO MEEEE! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIpPqUUIkdo9pr3ccDaJN

The golem begins attacking LightFlare...

.10ac46be4b9d1d1f5b8643022857cce0.jpg

LightFlare dodges his powerful but slow attacks and counters with a quick barrage of LightFlare Burst Shots. The golem is virtually unfased by te lighter attacks.

ryuio.gif

(A LightFlare Cannon could be mor effective but he's not giving ma a lot of space..)

fire_golem_by_cbinder-d3hqdg2.jpg

STAND STILL AND BE CRUSHED PUNY HUMAN! HAHAHAAAAHAHA! 

Suddenly the golem clasps his massive hands together...and prepares a devastating attack!

latest?cb=20131006015046

RRAAAAAAH! INFERNO BLAAAAST!

latest?cb=20111114023634

Suddenly the golem blasts a wave of fire up incinerating anything in it's path...

latest?cb=20150611104000

LightFlare barely dodges and can feel heat of the move as it passes by him. It doesn't make direct contact but he feel his skin ache as if it did. Just coming in close proximity of tht move is enough to burn him. A direct hit...could prove fatal.

ryuio.gif

(He launches that pretty quickly...his slow physical attacks mask his deceptively fast projectiles. If I could get close...I could knock him off balance...then...)

Before LightFlare could finish his thought...the golem was on the move...

fantasy-pictures-by-unknown-645.jpg

THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE! HOW BOUT WE...TURN UP THE "HEAT"!? 

The golem then holds out his hand and fires a barrage of fireballs..

beard-ryu.jpg

LightFlare counters a flurry of LightFlare Bursts while dodging and advancing toward the giant golem...

RyuStreetFighter3.png?w=480&h=480&fit=cl

LightFlare closes the gap and attacks te golem head-on...

tumblr_mb5e0qgNGV1rhiga3o1_500.jpg

FOOLISH HUMAN...*CRUNCH*

The golem catches LightFlare and begins to crush him in his massive smoldering hands...

ryu-sfa3-turn.JPG

Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! 

NOW I'VE GOTCHU. HAAHHAA! PESKY LITTLE INSECT! NOW I'LL CRUSH YOUR BONES AND MELT YOUR DUSTY REMAINS!

It looked like LightFlare was doomed. Suddenly...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5eboP8Lpdc0uFFI9pvow

(It worked...now)

ryu-completeworks-sf4.jpg

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! 

LightFlare blinds him with an explosion of light...he immediately escapes the golems grasp. He drops to the ground and counters!

ryuw.gif

NO ESCAPE! LIGHT OF THE RISING DRAGON!

fire_golem_by_mdesigninc-d5y0h7g.png

RAAAAAAAAAAGH!

The golem is sent crashing to the ground...

IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

LightFlare leeps into the air for te final blow....

ryuw.gif

THIS SHOULD FINISH YOU! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

SUPER...LIIIIIIIIIGHTFLAAAARE....CAANOOOOOOOON!

Fire_Golem.png

The golem rored as he disappeared into nothing more than burning rubble...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

LightFlare caught his breath and continued on with the battle...

Tommy struggled to get out of the grip of the undead soldier which was holding him.

Tommy: Let go of me, you goddamned undead freak!

Tommy struggled more valiantly.

Tommy: I said, let go!

Tommy summoned a fire explosion right at the postition he was standing, using his mind and his mind alone.

• World: World of Distortions

Argento: What an annoyance...

Argento: Darkness "Black Cremation"!

Slashing upwards, Argento released a wave of black fire, the same he used previously, at the Golems. Although it was a fire move against fire enemies, the Darkness elemental part of it dealt damage.

Victoria: *appears near Mary* You don't mind if I steal the spotlight, do you?

Having a lot of fun in this partake, Victoria summoned a baton and pointed at the minions. As she waved it, Asterius' hands appeared, smashing them into bits. On a grand finale, she opened her arms wide, as a blast of dark red fire emerged and Asterius appeared once again with a loud roar.

Victoria: Hehehe. Now, Mary, I'll lend you Asterius for a little bit. I dare you do a greater performance.

Anna, on the other hand, was the only one who had no ways of attacking. She defended herself with a barrier, but it was cracking at a fast rate

Anna: (Oh no, the barrier will break...!!)

Spoiler

OOC: I'm giving something that Anna will use to defend herself.

Anna's Theme: Magnolia

Suddenly, an armor fell right in front of her. It had no one inside, but it moved for itself. Anna looked at it and the armor "stared" at her as well.

Anna: Who... are you?

???: ...

Anna: Your name... is Revenant?

Revenant: ...

Anna: I am... your master? N-No, you must have-

But the minions of Iblis came towards her. The armor named Revenant removed a red halberd out of nowhere and attacked the ones who went after Anna.

Argento: That armor... what is that?!

Victoria: It's almost like Asterius... a Persona? No... what the hell is that thing? I don't get it!

Mephilia: ... No living organism detected. Being is named as Revenant. Unable to detect or to comprehend.

Argento: Even she cannot sort what is that thing?

While everyone asked themselves about the unknown existence that was Revenant, Anna knew it didn't came to disturb them.

Anna: Revenant is my ally. If he came to help me, then I will help as well.

Anna: Aid the power to recite... Enhance Cast!!

Using her power, Anna gave to everyone a buff that would allow them to cast magics or skills at a faster rate than usual.

Distortion World

7 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

rriI6YI.png

"Good call. Frost, help me out here! There's no water here and I need to be able to use my water manipulation to take down the Takers with Mary!"

Music: Last Wolf Suite

One of the clones oveheard Lapis's need for water.

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto Clone: Hmmm...Water huh? I better tell that to the original.

A special characteristics of the Shadow Clone/Kage Bunshin is that wenever they dissapear, any information the clone had was passed to the user of the Jutsu when the clone disapeared.

mu9Nddj.png

Naruto: Water? I think i can help with that.

Naruto then, performs some hand seals after biting his right thumb, drawing blood for the summoning jutsu.

JL4y5f1.png

Naruto: Hey Gamatatsu! I would like to chat, but right now, we need some water.

dKexAVed.jpg

Gamatatsu: Oh, i happen to have some with me.

8WTyBTN.png

Naruto: Alright, let's go for that Jutsu.

dKexAVed.jpg

Gamatatsu: Yeah.

Z0I9jM6.png

Naruto: Wind Style - Toad Gun!

Naruto hit the back of Gamatatsu, launching a powerful torrent of water, crushing some of the Ibilis Creatures who happened to be in the way.

8WTyBTN.png

Naruto: I hope that blue haired girl notices the water.

Scarlet Border

13 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:
  •  

???: This is as far as you will go.

The Getsuga Juujishou was reflected and sent to another direction. A seemingly angel-like creature descended, although she already emitted the evilness of a demon...

-_367_4.jpg

Heaven's Abandoned Prototype

No. 367

A Grim Angel project which was discarded. It seems she was the "beta" version of Malice, an artifical Grim Angel of the past. Descended to hell, she became close to become a demon, but she still remained as a puppet

No. 367: You all are the enemy. I must drive you all off as ordered by Lord Nessiah and Lady Medusa.

yAHY8NQ.png

Ralf: Interesting...this person repelled a combination attack...This means we can't hold back on this one.

OBA67t6.png

Ichigo: Tch.

RnzoJYl.png

Ralf: Ichigo, go on ahead...I'll make an opening for you!

Ralf took an stance, then both flew at the same time.

O13vxaM.png

Ralf: We don't have time to deal with scum like you!

Suddenly, both got faster.

yAHY8NQ.png

Ralf: Now Ichigo!

Ichigo stepped on the ground, giving himself an impulse in order to jump above No. 367.

NGUbZGL.png

Ralf: Ralf Zanjutsu - Ryu Kan sen Tsumuji!!!

Combined with his speed, Ralf striked No. 367 at the mid-section of the body.

LightFlare notices the blond ninja...

(Naruto...so I finally get to see him in action. His style is bold and outrageous. Yet there is something "Mystical" about him.)

Just then another golem fires a fireball at LightFlare...

ryuw.gif

Not even close!

LightFlare quickly counters into a LightFlare Cannon sending the golem crashing to the ground!

fire_golem_by_cbinder-d3hqdg2.jpg

The golem slowly gets up. As he rises his pieces of his body crumble off to the ground...

maxresdefault.jpg

He's down...but he's not out...

5 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

Distortion World

Music: Last Wolf Suite

One of the clones oveheard Lapis's need for water.

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto Clone: Hmmm...Water huh? I better tell that to the original.

A special characteristics of the Shadow Clone/Kage Bunshin is that wenever they dissapear, any information the clone had was passed to the user of the Jutsu when the clone disapeared.

mu9Nddj.png

Naruto: Water? I think i can help with that.

Naruto then, performs some hand seals after biting his right thumb, drawing blood for the summoning jutsu.

JL4y5f1.png

Naruto: Hey Gamatatsu! I would like to chat, but right now, we need some water.

dKexAVed.jpg

Gamatatsu: Oh, i happen to have some with me.

8WTyBTN.png

Naruto: Alright, let's go for that Jutsu.

dKexAVed.jpg

Gamatatsu: Yeah.

Z0I9jM6.png

Naruto: Wind Style - Toad Gun!

Naruto hit the back of Gamatatsu, launching a powerful torrent of water, crushing some of the Ibilis Creatures who happened to be in the way.

8WTyBTN.png

Naruto: I hope that blue haired girl notices the water.

Just as Lapis was waiting for Frost to Frost to help Frost to help her out, the orange clad ninja Naruto summoned a toad which fired water in Lapis' direction. The amount of water was enough for the water gem to use on the Iblis creatures...........

7UXcUzT.png

"Thank you. Now I can aid everyone."

Lapis had created water clones of the Iblis creatures to fight them off and she even wound up making another hand of water with the resources of H2O she had at her disposal to take on the towering Golems.

syFOhBc.png

"................."

Lapis said nothing as the giant hand of water destroyed nearly every Iblis Golem, leaving only a few for Erza to finish off...........

N7AdN8H.png

"Yeah! That's the stuff! Get 'em, Lazuli!"

latest?cb=20130712060836

"Holy crap........."

latest?cb=20130708113101

"Damn it! Lapis is stealing all our thunder! F**king show-off!"

etUX6aG.png

"Quit acting like a baby, Fuyuhiko. At least she's helping us!"

Erza charged at the golem LightFlare was fighting with her energy-charged swords and fired torrents of green energy at it, weakening it severely......

etUX6aG.png

"LightFlare......he's all yours."

For the last remaining golem, Erza awaited Zero's assistance........

@LightFlare_Da_Realest and @OxyontheWolf, your moves!

AtmWvZr.pngYou got it! (channels all his energies, an orb of magmatic heat forms in his hands, it grows until it reaches half of Zero's height)

BGM: - SUSUME! ULTRAMAN ZERO!

AtmWvZr.pngGARNATE.....BUSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! (fires the orb straight at the Golem, causing him great damage) Lightflare, end this!

6 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy struggled to get out of the grip of the undead soldier which was holding him.

Tommy: Let go of me, you goddamned undead freak!

Tommy struggled more valiantly.

Tommy: I said, let go!

Tommy summoned a fire explosion right at the postition he was standing, using his mind and his mind alone.

"Fiona" gasped at the sight of Tommy seemingly exploding.

ca61b9294a.png

"Fiona": Tommy!

This left "her" open to being grabbed by a soldier...which it did. "She" struggled to break out of its grasp.

8d8bf6db4a.png

"Fiona": Gyaaaaaah, let go of meeee!

31 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Just as Lapis was waiting for Frost to Frost to help Frost to help her out, the orange clad ninja Naruto summoned a toad which fired water in Lapis' direction. The amount of water was enough for the water gem to use on the Iblis creatures...........

7UXcUzT.png

"Thank you. Now I can aid everyone."

Lapis had created water clones of the Iblis creatures to fight them off and she even wound up making another hand of water with the resources of H2O she had at her disposal to take on the towering Golems.

syFOhBc.png

"................."

Lapis said nothing as the giant hand of water destroyed nearly every Iblis Golem, leaving only a few for Erza to finish off...........

N7AdN8H.png

"Yeah! That's the stuff! Get 'em, Lazuli!"

latest?cb=20130712060836

"Holy crap........."

latest?cb=20130708113101

"Damn it! Lapis is stealing all our thunder! F**king show-off!"

etUX6aG.png

"Quit acting like a baby, Fuyuhiko. At least she's helping us!"

Erza charged at the golem LightFlare was fighting with her energy-charged swords and fired torrents of green energy at it, weakening it severely......

etUX6aG.png

"LightFlare......he's all yours."

For the last remaining golem, Erza awaited Zero's assistance........

@LightFlare_Da_Realest and @OxyontheWolf, your moves!

ryuw.gif

KICK ROCKS YOU OVERGROWN BOULDER!

The golem is shattered to pieces...

ryue.gif

Nice move Ezra!  

OOC: LOL. But when does the Underworld Team go somewhere plotwise (again, it's called Underworld, not Netherworld)? I would like it if the Distortion part ends parallelly to the Underworld part, so that both teams can unite just in time for the battle at Ground Zeroes 2.

3 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

OOC: LOL. But when does the Underworld Team go somewhere plotwise (again, it's called Underworld, not Netherworld)? I would like it if the Distortion part ends parallelly to the Underworld part, so that both teams can unite just in time for the battle at Ground Zeroes 2.

OOC: (They're at the border right now or something; where might the exit be? I'll have "Fiona" try and get everyone to follow.)

On 3/18/2016 at 8:33 PM, Agni Blackheart said:
  •  

Magio looked around, seeing the border's empty space. Then, he tried to feel Ichigo and Ralf's auras, but an interference lingered.

Magio: I can feel Ichigo and Ralf's aura's in the distance, but... there's something interfering...

Maribel: Another energy?

Magio: Kind of. But I can't exactly say...

Renko: How does it feel? Can you tell us?

Magio: Evil... familiar... and impossible to believe...

Giovanni: Let me try.

Mauriet: Sir Giovanni, look out!!

Under Mauriet's advice, Giovanni evaded a sudden slash. The entire mist around them cleared, revealing the assailant.

???: Impressive. At least for once, you escaped from my attack. Things were different in Paltina...

Giovanni: You... You...!!

BGM: The Stage in His Hands

latest?cb=20120615233939  

Corrupt Angel Moved by Revenge

Nessiah

Former angel of Heaven, convicted by the same and brought to death by the Royal Army of Paltina. He and Giovanni were once a single person, but they were divided in dark and light.

Nessiah: None shall interfere on the plans she raised. Medusa will lead us to the glory we deserve against the human race!

Giovanni: You lunatic! What you did to me back then... to the world... to Kylier...!! I won't forgive you!!

Magio: Giovanni!

Giovanni: I have many things to speak with you... MANY things!!

Nessiah: Then, we will need a moment only for us. Do you not agree... me?

Giovanni: Don't you dare to compare me with the likes of you!!!

Giovanni, filled with rage, tried to attack Nessiah with a bullet barrage, only to have it entirely deflected. With another movement, Nessiah called soldiers of the dead to hold the others while he battled with Giovanni.

• Near: Ralf and Ichigo

BGM: No. 367 Sortie!

???: This is as far as you will go.

The Getsuga Juujishou was reflected and sent to another direction. A seemingly angel-like creature descended, although she already emitted the evilness of a demon...

-_367_4.jpg

Heaven's Abandoned Prototype

No. 367

A Grim Angel project which was discarded. It seems she was the "beta" version of Malice, an artifical Grim Angel of the past. Descended to hell, she became close to become a demon, but she still remained as a puppet

No. 367: You all are the enemy. I must drive you all off as ordered by Lord Nessiah and Lady Medusa.

Meanwhile, in the Scarlet Border.......

A battle between the angel No. 367 and the demon Nessiah was taking place and the group watched intensely as the battle ensued.........except for Malin who slipped by to see what the four Tommy clones were up to..........

rmIkrPH.png

"So.......care to tell me who your new friend is? She looks like she's having trouble lifting up that huge sword?"

@A person, you're up!

8 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Sorry...I've met so many people recently I guess. Trust me...I won't forget your skill. Not the others. *Looks specifically at Lapis*

Once Lapis took notice of LightFlare, she looked back at him with slight uncertainty........

VMEfNo1.png

"Why is looking at me? Did I anger him?.......I'll need to speak with him once Iblis is taken care of....but now, I need to put my focus on the enemies......."

10 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

AtmWvZr.pngAHEM....you forgot me

ryue.gif

No my friend. You've done well. But in all he chaos I don't believe we were properly inroduced.

2 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Once Lapis took notice of LightFlare, she looked back at him with slight uncertainty........

VMEfNo1.png

"Why is looking at me? Did I anger him?.......I'll need to speak with him once Iblis is taken care of....but now, I need to put my focus on the enemies......."

ryu-newgen-win.png

LightFlare smiles as he walks over to Lapis. He noticed she has a confused look on her face...

ryur.gif

Your powers are impressive. I have control over many elements. Lightning. Fire. Earth. Light. Even Darkness. But not water. So it is an honor to see someone who can use it to such a magnitude as you have.

ryusf3end5.gif

LightFlare extends his hand in hopes that Lapis will shake hands with him...