The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

9 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Alice dodged out of the way, just in time to see what Jebediah was capable of........

y33lze7.png

"Is that all you've got in your bag of tricks?! I've fought wiser opponents than you!"

cFJoA2g.png

"Let me have at him.......I know what I need to do......."

yamazaki-2k2-super.gif

Yamazaki got close to the creature and went ballistic once more........

@A person, you're up!

Jebediah's antennae lost their purple glow, signifying that Mimicry was now disabled. Protected by the barrier, he proceeded to fly up and out of the path of Yamazaki's attacks, the barrier just barely managing to survive the barrage.

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: That's a bit too close for comfort!

Since he was still protected by the barrier, he could either disable it or get up close to attack, both of which he didn't want to risk, so he decided to stick to the air instead.

7 minutes ago, A person said:

Jebediah's antennae lost their purple glow, signifying that Mimicry was now disabled. Protected by the barrier, he proceeded to fly up and out of the path of Yamazaki's attacks, the barrier just barely managing to survive the barrage.

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: That's a bit too close for comfort!

Since he was still protected by the barrier, he could either disable it or get up close to attack, both of which he didn't want to risk, so he decided to stick to the air instead.

cFJoA2g.png

"What's the matter?! Too afraid to be beaten to death?! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!"

fkmBYO9.pngYeah, I also sense we're getting closer to Iblis. At least that means it will be over soon...at least for a while...

bX7E6Ba.pngDon't worry, Mr. Silver, we will succeed. We all just need to give our very best, that's all.

LG1wLF4.png*enters chariot* Soooooo...anyone else still wants to enter? We still have enough room for all of you guys.

• World: Multiversal Netherworld

The dust quickly fell. Maribel and Renko had been totally affected by the dust and fell asleep. Magio and Giovanni backed off from it.

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

Magio: Another one?

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Giovanni: It seems we're not done yet with the distractions! But it's OK, we'll just need to-

BGM: Battle of Ordeal

Without any warning, Necrox shot a round of bullets around Jebediah as a warning for his mockery. Then, he stepped forward and created a dark barrier to prevent anyone to get close to him or to Jebediah.

Confused_zps475a7de0.png

Necrox: Guys, you can't just waste time, you know. Aretn't you here for something important?

Staring_zps95b23826.png

Magio: But Necrox, he's the one who-

Normal_zps83c80b09.png

Necrox: And as we talk, she's heading for the border that cuts the ties between the demonic and human worlds. I can't afford to let that happen, but you guys came after her.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Giovanni: Even so, we can't simply back out of a fight when we're provoked.

Magnazorda: ... Summoner, I agree with him.

Curious2_zpsd7892bf5.png

Giovanni: What?! Magnazorda...!

Magnazorda: If demons begin to invade the human world, everything will be plunged into chaos. We cannot let that happen, first and foremost

Necrox nodded and looked at Afla Dilith.

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

Necrox: Pick them up and take them away. Give all the information we know and ask for the Raziel brothers to help you.

Afla Dilith: But... Lord Necrox!!

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

Necrox: Don't question me! Just do as I tell you!!

Afla Dilith just nodded and although he didn't wanted to, he picked the people on the ground up and boarded them into the castle. Magio and Giovanni, who was still riding on Magnazorda, looked at Necrox.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: Necrox!!

Excited_zps08a28687.png

Necrox: I'm going to be fine. You don't have to worry about me.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

Giovanni; Are you sure this will work?!

Happy_zpsca347788.png

Necrox: Without a doubt. War for me is like that everyday chore, you know. I'm used to demons coming and rounding up to take my throne. But this time, I have another reason. So just go.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

Giovanni: ... Got it.

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

Necrox: Afla Dilith will give you guys all the story from the very beginning. Now, go!!

Afla Dilith nodded and ran away with everyone. Giovanni and Magnazorda followed them as the ones remaining were Necrox and Jebediah. Filled with anger, he started to fly into the air and now he stood face-to-face with the demon that threatened the life of his allies...

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

Necrox: ... You are a complete jackass, you know that? A piece of shit like you dares to threaten the life of my brother and of his friends? I don't think you have the absolute common sense of what means to mess around with those that I consider precious? And I might remind you of one thing...

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

Necrox: I don't forgive and I don't know the words hold back. But to make me taint my hands with a useless trash who doesn't have his own power for granted and needs to copy others to be powerful...!!

There was no need for him to do it, but he opened his four devil wings. He closed his eyes and started to incantate a Summoning.

Normal_zps83c80b09.png

Necrox: Esper sleeping within my heart, I offer you these wishes... bring death, make my enemies know the true definition of death... Within these prayers, I summon you! Come, Zalera, the Death Seraph!!

The incantation circle behind him broke and yet another creature appeared. But this time, it was the Esper that Necrox had control, ready to obliterate any enemy standing before him.

Alatest?cb=20110901020449

Zalera: I heard thy words, Master Necrox, and I had come to your aid!

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

Necrox: I'll synthetize to you in exact words that your brainless head can even capture and administrate. Jebediah... I'll tear your worthless existence apart!!!

• World: World of Distortions

When the Unlimited Chariot came, they were given the choices. Victoria looked at it, but she nodded negatively.

37721081_zps27b02dd8.gif

Victoria: Eh, it looks awesome. But I like to be the against, so ciao!

Asterius lunged upon Victoria and both disappeared in the ground. Anna, on the other hand, was unable to walk too fast.

69785686_zps28772803.gif

Anna: I will board in. Please, wait for me.

just_a_new_pixel_art_by_duckmann18-d9up2"You guys go ahead, I'll just bend space and merge myself to the chariot's shadow so I can save space"

Dusk proceeds to use his Shadow Merge skill: to merge himself with an object/ living being's shadow

cf89ffd6d5ffbf2a6c15cae7b74227ab-d9mpkq9(OOC: Haven't updated this yet, too lazy to do it lel)

LG1wLF4.png*saw Victoria disappear* Whoa, and no portals used there. That was weird.

P4yIXrv.png*saw Dusk doing the Shadow Merge* Man, that's quite handy.

0i89CPI.pngMiss Anna, Miss Haruna. Welcome aboard the Unlimited Chariot. *lets Anna and Haruna in*

Finally, everyone who agreed to enter the Chariot entered the Chariot, and JetMan and CometWoman connected themselves to the Chariot.

DbNTxZJ.pngAlright, ya ready, Commy?

dOOXXyW.pngRoger that, hun!

DbNTxZJ.pngOkay, then let's start together at 3!

RXYbUUb.png1

Y214MIo.png2

zEkO9fx.pngCmqxW2S.png*in unison* 3!

With the speed and power of a comet and a jet, respectively, the Unlimited Chariot zoomed with high-speed through the streets of Crisis City and was heading to Flame Core, where Argento was still visible.

LG1wLF4.pngYahoo, this speed thrill is so awesome, I want to sing a song!

pi5Wlrr.pngDriving around at the speed of stars, got places to go, gotta follow that Iblis!

I7nXesJ.pngThe copyright infrigment is strong with this one. You can be glad that nobody else is hearing that.

fkmBYO9.pngNo wonder that song sounded familiar...

Underworld

VmGGj3m.png

Ichigo: You heard him, no wasting time with that flying bug. (But...what he meant by us not being allowed to be involved on this?)

RnzoJYl.png

Ralf: Alright...

Ralf and Ichigo didn't needed to get picked up, they just simply followed the fortress by flying.

Distortion World: Cirsis City

Ch5QtAV.png

Tokio: Whew...i caught with you Lapis...

bIgX57J.png

Tokio: Geez...Don't run off like that again. I was really worried.

22 hours ago, A person said:

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Very well...this isn't of any trouble to you, right? If it is, I think we should stop for now.

oro-3rd_small.jpg

I will attempt to contact him. But he may be busy as well. *Oro focuses* Magio...Magio Toadstool...

8 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Lapis deep down was okay with the others getting the message and would soon arrive, but there was something off about what Mephilia said........

Pu2NKld.png

"What do you mean "Iblis' sentence"? Are you with him?!"

Lapis heard LightFlare but had no time to respond as she awaited Mephilia's response............she could only think about what he told her.......

Bh0fdaX.png

(Thinking) "He's right, but I need to know Argento's plans.........it's for everyone's sake........."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

(I'm not sure if see heard me, but she seems calmer) It's ok Lapis. I know you want to help. That's what's important. Now that the message is out we should get going. I can sense which way Argento went. It's a safe bet that the others will be heading the same way.

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

Distortion World: Cirsis City

Ch5QtAV.png

bIgX57J.png

ryue.gif

Tokio...you're still in it huh? You see any of the others? They should be passing through soon...

8 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Afla Dilith nodded and ran away with everyone. Giovanni and Magnazorda followed them as the ones remaining were Necrox and Jebediah. Filled with anger, he started to fly into the air and now he stood face-to-face with the demon that threatened the life of his allies...

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

Necrox: ... You are a complete jackass, you know that? A piece of shit like you dares to threaten the life of my brother and of his friends? I don't think you have the absolute common sense of what means to mess around with those that I consider precious? And I might remind you of one thing...

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

Necrox: I don't forgive and I don't know the words hold back. But to make me taint my hands with a useless trash who doesn't have his own power for granted and needs to copy others to be powerful...!!

There was no need for him to do it, but he opened his four devil wings. He closed his eyes and started to incantate a Summoning.

Normal_zps83c80b09.png

Necrox: Esper sleeping within my heart, I offer you these wishes... bring death, make my enemies know the true definition of death... Within these prayers, I summon you! Come, Zalera, the Death Seraph!!

The incantation circle behind him broke and yet another creature appeared. But this time, it was the Esper that Necrox had control, ready to obliterate any enemy standing before him.

Alatest?cb=20110901020449

Zalera: I heard thy words, Master Necrox, and I had come to your aid!

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

Necrox: I'll synthetize to you in exact words that your brainless head can even capture and administrate. Jebediah... I'll tear your worthless existence apart!!!

Jebediah's barrier had finally faded away. He circled around him and the Esper in the air, eyeing them closely. He couldn't help himself but laugh; the words he had said previously had made him think that escape for him was impossible, but a barrier of his element? It was a dream come true for him. However, he knew that he was more than likely outmatched in a battle like this; though the air was his territory, the fact that he could easily summon creatures to aid him in battle would make things more dangerous.

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: You know this isn't going to get us anywhere, Necrox...I thought you would've figured out by now that you and you alone are incapable of killing me, no matter what tricks you try using against me. Perhaps you think that that summoned creature of yours will make things different...but you would be dead wrong about that assumption. In fact...I would go so far as to say that you're better off without your little minions!

There was a sparkle in his eyes. He was clearly preparing something.

13 minutes ago, A person said:

Jebediah's barrier had finally faded away. He circled around him and the Esper in the air, eyeing them closely. He couldn't help himself but laugh; the words he had said previously had made him think that escape for him was impossible, but a barrier of his element? It was a dream come true for him. However, he knew that he was more than likely outmatched in a battle like this; though the air was his territory, the fact that he could easily summon creatures to aid him in battle would make things more dangerous.

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: You know this isn't going to get us anywhere, Necrox...I thought you would've figured out by now that you and you alone are incapable of killing me, no matter what tricks you try using against me. Perhaps you think that that summoned creature of yours will make things different...but you would be dead wrong about that assumption. In fact...I would go so far as to say that you're better off without your little minions!

There was a sparkle in his eyes. He was clearly preparing something.

BGM: Battle of Ordeal still playing

Necrox knew that Jebediah had something prepared for him. But he had something prepared to counter with it as well.

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

Necrox: Trick...? Trick? *snort*....

Happy_zpsca347788.png

Necrox: Hehehehe... ahahahahahah... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! "Trick", he says! "Trick"!! Oh the devils, I can't believe that I'm hearing that from a coward hypocrite that can't attack by himself. A guy who can only copy enemies for attacking is saying that I'm the one using tricks here! Z-Zalera, did you just heard the joke?

Zalera: Y-Yes, Lord Necrox... I-I did... hahahahaha!

Necrox wanted Jebediah to use whatever he had in mind for countering it back with a big surprise. For that, he tried to mock the demonic pride his enemy had. If there was something he was certain is that demons are really attached to their own pride as evil creatures of the dakness.

Excited_zps08a28687.png

Necrox: Oh, that was hilarious! If you were a circus clown, you would be a success!

Confused_zps475a7de0.png

Necrox: But actually, your words entered through one ear and left through the other. Because someone like you can't say about others' trickery when you're only hiding behind mimicked skills.

He flew around Jebediah a little and stopped right behind him.

Zalera: At a sign of pity, Lord Necrox gives you, the meek, the first move.

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

Necrox: What are you waiting for, you lowly slave? I don't have the entire day.

2 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

BGM: Battle of Ordeal still playing

Necrox knew that Jebediah had something prepared for him. But he had something prepared to counter with it as well.

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

Necrox: Trick...? Trick? *snort*....

Happy_zpsca347788.png

Necrox: Hehehehe... ahahahahahah... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! "Trick", he says! "Trick"!! Oh the devils, I can't believe that I'm hearing that from a coward hypocrite that can't attack by himself. A guy who can only copy enemies for attacking is saying that I'm the one using tricks here! Z-Zalera, did you just heard the joke?

Zalera: Y-Yes, Lord Necrox... I-I did... hahahahaha!

Necrox wanted Jebediah to use whatever he had in mind for countering it back with a big surprise. For that, he tried to mock the demonic pride his enemy had. If there was something he was certain is that demons are really attached to their own pride as evil creatures of the dakness.

Excited_zps08a28687.png

Necrox: Oh, that was hilarious! If you were a circus clown, you would be a success!

Confused_zps475a7de0.png

Necrox: But actually, your words entered through one ear and left through the other. Because someone like you can't say about others' trickery when you're only hiding behind mimicked skills.

He flew around Jebediah a little and stopped right behind him.

Zalera: At a sign of pity, Lord Necrox gives you, the meek, the first move.

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

Necrox: What are you waiting for, you lowly slave? I don't have the entire day.

Jebediah chuckled to himself. He decided to play his hand.

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: Very well...are you ready? This is going to be a big one!

He closed his eyes, a dark energy gathering around his body. He opened his mouth...then let out a chirp, causing his eyes to glow red and signifying that Spell Eater was active. The energy soon faded away, but his eyes were still glowing.

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: There. My big attack.

SPELL EATER: The user of this skill prevents the use of any spells, skills, and abilities within an area, including their own. All beings in the area are reduced to using only normal weapons and close combat to fight their opponents.

He figured that preventing the use of his own, Necrox's, and his Esper's skills would be of huge assistance to him; since he was both fast and strong, this would make things a lot easier for him, though he knew that Necrox's skill with guns would still make things dangerous as the projectiles were very difficult to dodge. At least, he believed, the playing ground was leveled somewhat.

17 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

ryue.gif

Tokio...you're still in it huh? You see any of the others? They should be passing through soon...

Suddenly, a bigass chariot stopped right in front of Tokio, Lightflare, Lapis and Mephilia, while "Where da Hood at" by DMX was blazing through the radio.

P4yIXrv.png*wearing shades* Hey, are you pals in for a ride? The next destination: Iblis' Flame Core and Argento.

LG1wLF4.pngI'm sorry, but this music is way too try-hard gangsta-like. Here, let me change it.

TrinitroMan then proceeds to switch music channels, and "Where da Hood at" was suddenly replaced with "Unknown from M.E."

pi5Wlrr.pngWhat? No! Wrong channel!

TrinitroMan switches music channels again, until settling with Okkusenman, a very japanese remix of the Wily Castle 1 theme from MegaMan 2.

LG1wLF4.pngSo...who wants to enter the speedy Unlimited Chariot and catch up with Argento in no time?

19 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

Ch5QtAV.png

bIgX57J.png

15 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

(I'm not sure if see heard me, but she seems calmer) It's ok Lapis. I know you want to help. That's what's important. Now that the message is out we should get going. I can sense which way Argento went. It's a safe bet that the others will be heading the same way.

Lapis realized that LightFlare was right. There really was no point in arguing with Mephilia if Argento was getting closer to Iblis. Plus, she had no point in getting Tokio worked up again.......

Bh0fdaX.png

"Okay, LightFlare. If you say so, we might as well. Mephilia, I'll deal with you later."

Lapis was just about to walk past Mephilia, and deeper into the Distortion to locate Argento..........when the chariot arrived.

8 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Suddenly, a bigass chariot stopped right in front of Tokio, Lightflare, Lapis and Mephilia, while "Where da Hood at" by DMX was blazing through the radio.

P4yIXrv.png*wearing shades* Hey, are you pals in for a ride? The next destination: Iblis' Flame Core and Argento.

LG1wLF4.pngI'm sorry, but this music is way too try-hard gangsta-like. Here, let me change it.

TrinitroMan then proceeds to switch music channels, and "Where da Hood at" was suddenly replaced with "Unknown from M.E."

TrinitroMan switches music channels again, until settling with Okkusenman, a very japanese remix of the Wily Castle 1 theme from MegaMan 2.

LG1wLF4.pngSo...who wants to enter the speedy Unlimited Chariot and catch up with Argento in no time?

dwRQaYd.png

"Ahhh! What are you guys doing?!"

N7AdN8H.png

"Hey, we couldn't let you find Argento on your own! Besides, we're a team! We have to stick together!"

GbwLCx9.png

"You sure have a funny way of showing your support........."

latest?cb=20130712060824

"Hey, you ran off on us, and we only got here so fast thanks to the Unlimited Force!"

latest?cb=20130708113115

"Okay, enough talking. Lapis, are you getting on the chariot or not?"

This confused the water gem a bit, and her response was clearly indicative of her decision........

VMEfNo1.png

"..............I have wings, remember?"

2 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Battle of Ordeal plays...

2 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Lapis realized that LightFlare was right. There really was no point in arguing with Mephilia if Argento was getting closer to Iblis. Plus, she had no point in getting Tokio worked up again.......

Bh0fdaX.png

"Okay, LightFlare. If you say so, we might as well. Mephilia, I'll deal with you later."

ryur.gif

(Looksl like I got through to her) OK. I guess we can...

Suddenly LightFlare hears some rather "unconventional" battle music approaching him...

2 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

ryue.gif

Heh...cool ride Trini! You've always known how to make an entrance. Crank that DMX back up, "homie." Lol! If we're gonna put foot to Iblis, we might as well do it with swag!

Noone expected LightFlare to speak in this manner, but he was excited. A great challenge drew near and he could feel his blood pumping with anticipation...

2 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Lapis was just about to walk past Mephilia, and deeper into the Distortion to locate Argento..........when the chariot arrived.

dwRQaYd.png

"Ahhh! What are you guys doing?!"

N7AdN8H.png

"Hey, we couldn't let you find Argento on your own! Besides, we're a team! We have to stick together!"

GbwLCx9.png

"You sure have a funny way of showing your support........."

latest?cb=20130712060824

"Hey, you ran off on us, and we only got here so fast thanks to the Unlimited Force!"

latest?cb=20130708113115

"Okay, enough talking. Lapis, are you getting on the chariot or not?"

This confused the water gem a bit, and her response was clearly indicative of her decision........

VMEfNo1.png

"..............I have wings, remember?"

ryur.gif

Well I'll go. Trini...lead the way...

The heroes prepare to go deeper into the Distortion. With Iblis drawing near, LightFlare can't help but feel that as they draw nearer to their goal "something else" is closing in on them...

3 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

2rFhUI5.png (with the song saying in the chorus "ULTRAMAN! ULTRAMAN! SEVEN!" he realizes something) hey I sang this song for Father's day! with my cousin Mebius that is, nailed it good huh? (nudges Erza softly)

OOC: in some realities Ultraman Mebius is son of the Original Ultraman, just like Zero is the son of Ultraseven

18 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

2rFhUI5.png (with the song saying in the chorus "ULTRAMAN! ULTRAMAN! SEVEN!" he realizes something) hey I sang this song for Father's day! with my cousin Mebius that is, nailed it good huh? (nudges Erza softly)

OOC: in some realities Ultraman Mebius is son of the Original Ultraman, just like Zero is the son of Ultraseven

Z9NsgGP.png

"You bet, Zero!"

uBvBnSf.png

"Okay, are you two in love? Because I can understand completely."

vKxQsAk.png

"Yeah, SO?!"

N7AdN8H.png

"Just checkin'...........Anways, YokuMan, are you ready to move on?"

@Captain Papyrus and @OxyontheWolf, you guys are up!