[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

Silly Rice, thinking it's all about the mechanics and metagame. I knew he meant the story.

It wouldn't be a remake if it didn't have the same story. They may as well call it Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2 and focus the story on how Team Aqua and Team Magma were revived and plan to reunite Groudon and Kyogre, only to reveal that both were being secretly led by Ghetsis in his newest plan to use the DNA splicers on Rayquaza. :p

Also, dat Mega Crobat confirmed as fake

I don't recall HeartGold and SoulSilver's stories being exactly the same as Gold and Silver's. I thought they were a mix between their respective predecessor and Crystal.

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

It wouldn't be a remake if it didn't have the same story. They may as well call it Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2 and focus the story on how Team Aqua and Team Magma were revived and plan to reunite Groudon and Kyogre, only to reveal that both were being secretly led by Ghetsis in his newest plan to use the DNA splicers on Rayquaza. :p

Also, dat Mega Crobat confirmed as fake

Meh, didn't care that much. Dude did a pretty good job though.

LO1Vv73.gif Mega Evil Ninja Slurpuff STRIKES AGAIN!!! http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-86635112

I don't recall HeartGold and SoulSilver's stories being exactly the same as Gold and Silver's. I thought they were a mix between their respective predecessor and Crystal.

Still qualifies as Gen 2 remakes. I was talking about new stuff that otherwise drastically alters the original storyline (besides the whole Silver = Giovanni's son thing that was added in HGSS's post-game)

You know what would be nice? If Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza all got separate themes, like Ho-oh and Lugia did in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Pretty much what Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire did:

Or something. I dunno, just felt the original theme was a tad bland.

Actually, on the subject of Pokémon Pinball, wouldn't mind an X/Y one for the eshop.

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

I've only played the original one on gbc. Would love to have on on e-shop......

You can preorder Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Pokemon Omega Ruby on Wal-Mart for $39.96 and its free shipping!

Who the hell would pre-order something this early?Iv

It has been confirmed that the epsiode of Pokémon Get☆TV that is due to air on June 15th is to feature a large scoop of the latest Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire information. As stated last month, the issue of CoroCoro, due out at the end of next week, promises to have new information as well so it is likely to be a repeat of that information. We'll post the information as soon as we get it

Hype train pulling in on platform 3

Dialga + Palkia + Arceus Triple Mega Fusion

moves:

stop turns

create pokemons

distorce time = defeat all foe pokemon and kills trainer

Jakuri_is_Infectious_Love_by_Rarutos.png                   
                                                            Youtoba (Youtube)(Other Links in There) Facebook (Warning)
                                                                                ks_banner_medium.jpg

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming movie. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Dianice. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as ???. Groudon & Kyogre's new Mega Evolutions are known as Atom Groudon & Atom Kyogre. Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X

corocoro7142.jpg

FNYsDVH.jpg

corocoro7141.jpg

corocoro7143.jpg

corocoro7145.jpg

Sceptile getting a Dragon type added is cool.

can't say much about Swampert though

14900_s.gif