Yourself in MUGEN

thekillnator

I'll make custom sprites but for me my movements will be similar to Magneto's but I'll be hovering with a jet-pack that has a sword right where I want it to be my heavy punch and what not. I'll have just the basic gameplay with a few supers and a Lv 3 Hyper that deal 75% damage to the entire lifebar. But my hits sprites will be simple. I have to use my own voice if I'm gonna make myself for MUGEN... I'm trying to make my own sprites though I'm not an artist but there's nothing wrong with trying right?

I'll make custom sprites but for me my movements will be similar to Magneto's but I'll be hovering with a jet-pack that has a sword right where I want it to be my heavy punch and what not. I'll have just the basic gameplay with a few supers and a Lv 3 Hyper that deal 75% damage to the entire lifebar. But my hits sprites will be simple. I have to use my own voice if I'm gonna make myself for MUGEN... I'm trying to make my own sprites though I'm not an artist but there's nothing wrong with trying right?

No there's nothing wrong with trying. All you have to do is edit some existing sprites and use that until you

become good or decent at making your own sprites.

Well as I've done this before I can tell you all my previous experiences :P  I usually put weird game references into the characters that are not usually fighting games and borrowed some moves from some doujin games and other stuff i usually came across... the downside to this is that the result can get real messy and lack of ordering, but it's fun to make :D

I did made a stand sprite, HitFall and LieDead sprite of myself. I'm better in drawing custom machinery than actual human sprites so I put myself into controlling a machine and when it explodes when I lose a round, that's when my sprites go into play, the HitFall then the Liedead. I don't know why I like doing that but at least I can make myself for something. And I plan to release this one when I get the coding done right.

I'd make myself as a fat headed anime girl doll so everyone can hate it.

LOL! XD Ryoucchi

For me being as a mugen character I probly be a robot/android-type character that knows all medieval/Dynasty weapons (and edge master) that can transform in to a Mech-dragon that can do powerful techs(like pokemon)  with hidden Touhou power. I sound pretty cheap do I ? =P

:goodmood:

-Probably be smaller than average, maybe like a big Pocket Fighter sprite, but in the same style as my other sprites (two~four shades of a colour).

-Probably have a fixed facial expression }:<

-Some electrical-based attacks 'cause I love that stuff.

-Little or no dialogue (maybe some grunts or something)

-None of that YTP shizz. I'm not generic :P

-Possibly throw some Pokémon in there, maybe some Total Annihilation.

So yeah, somewhat of a contrast to my crazy self, though perhaps I'd include a silly version  :=D:

I've been finished making myself to MUGEN a while ago, but Laharl put my character in edits and it's NOT and edited character! He may have put it there because I updated WereGarurumon to have the intro stance against my character but I got the download link in the other thread.