Steve Fox beta released by chuchoryu (07/12/2013)

another half ass work from him again..

Is Chuchoryu really such a bad creator then? I mean, the way I hear him talking, he sounds very passionate about bringing life to mugen characters that haven't been made before. Hell, without him we'd barely have any Tekken characters nowadays to begin with.

I always hear people say he's good in spriting but bad at coding, which brings the characters down in terms of gameplay. Is he learning coding as we speak or it it a policy of him to quickly put together a character and then release it?

Regardless, many folks say that anything which comes from either MM or CC is garbage and in a way I agree with them for I have none of the characters they offer there in my roster. It's a shame but those who don't want to listen shall suffer the consequences if no one except the diehard fanboys DL their works and praise the sh*it out of them =/

Honestly I myself have noticed all the negative hate like comments towards Chucho. I think his sprite work is great, far better than what some other people can do. But either he takes the time to learn coding, or he should probably ask someone else to help. Regardless I LOVE his sprites.

Honestly I myself have noticed all the negative hate like comments towards Chucho. I think his sprite work is great, far better than what some other people can do. But either he takes the time to learn coding, or he should probably ask someone else to help. Regardless I LOVE his sprites.

Same love for CVSartist for me, love the sprites but gameplay needs work. Good thing R@ce talked him into actually working on the characters.