Steve Fox beta released by chuchoryu (07/12/2013)

Same love for CVSartist for me, love the sprites but gameplay needs work. Good thing R@ce talked him into actually working on the characters.

CVS artist is leaving the Soul Calibur project because of people giving him feedback,Kanbei. Or at least he said he would.So no more SC from him i guess

Chuchoryu is a great spriter. Better than many others around here. He is a great spriter but he need to learn a lot about coding. Also he is a nice guy. I know because we talk for some time and soon we gonna make a cvs version of Sheng Long (EGM's april fools day). In the right hands chuchoryu's sprites can bring to us awesome results.

Chuchoryu is a great spriter. Better than many others around here. He is a great spriter but he need to learn a lot about coding. Also he is a nice guy. I know because we talk for some time and soon we gonna make a cvs version of Sheng Long (EGM's april fools day). In the right hands chuchoryu's sprites can bring to us awesome results.

Indeed Seth sprites came out nicely done and is Kazuya looks very complete sprite-wise.

He is probably like the 4th or 6th best spriter at MFG and iam speaking of the ones that actually have sprited a char and not only do a single sprite or animation.

Indeed Seth sprites came out nicely done and is Kazuya looks very complete sprite-wise.

He is probably like the 4th or 6th best spriter at MFG and iam speaking of the ones that actually have sprited a char and not only do a single sprite or animation.

4th or 6th? what about 5th? you must have really given this some deep thought LOL, But yeah i really like his sprites, and most of his characters, But after seeing how his Unknown was at release i think i'd rather wait a bit before downloading his most recent characters, but i'm really glad Chuchoryu is doing what he's doing because i really want to see more Tekken characters in mugen.

4th or 6th? what about 5th? you must have really given this some deep thought LOL, But yeah i really like his sprites, and most of his characters, But after seeing how his Unknown was at release i think i'd rather wait a bit before downloading his most recent characters, but i'm really glad Chuchoryu is doing what he's doing because i really want to see more Tekken characters in mugen.

I made a typo there i meant 4th ~ 6th.

Tho Not really hard to think bcoz well

Balthazar, CVS Abstract, Sean Antly, Li-Kun, Ramza-Neko and Judas <Those are the best imo.

And yeah i want to see more Tekken chars but also more Mortal Kombat XD

CVS artist is leaving the Soul Calibur project because of people giving him feedback,Kanbei. Or at least he said he would.So no more SC from him i guess

Nah when him and R@ce were talking it looked like he wanted to focus on one character for real, so I don't know. If he did quit the Soul Calibur project I will feel bad, Soul Calibur needs more Mugen love. :(

Honestly I myself have noticed all the negative hate like comments towards Chucho. I think his sprite work is great, far better than what some other people can do. But either he takes the time to learn coding, or he should probably ask someone else to help. Regardless I LOVE his sprites.

I have also gotten tired of all those haters' comments against chuchoryu.

I remember when I was still in MFG/MI, chuchoryu (and Speedy9199 and I and a few more) were some of the e-bullying and e-haunting targets.

I couldn't stand it any longer so I rage-quitted MUGEN.  I don't know whether chuchoryu has tried to rage-quit and return like I did/do. 

If chuchoryu's MUGEN stuff is open-sourced like mine, then why don't those MUGEN Pro's just use the resources to make some improved versions?

then why don't those MUGEN Pro's just use the resources to make some improved versions?

My thought exactly , and i even said that to some of the people at guild back during your OMni days and got the full wrath of the usual Gang up mentality that some use 

I have also gotten tired of all those haters' comments against chuchoryu.

I remember when I was still in MFG/MI, chuchoryu (and Speedy9199 and I and a few more) were some of the e-bullying and e-haunting targets.

I couldn't stand it any longer so I rage-quitted MUGEN.  I don't know whether chuchoryu has tried to rage-quit and return like I did/do. 

If chuchoryu's MUGEN stuff is open-sourced like mine, then why don't those MUGEN Pro's just use the resources to make some improved versions?

This ^ sure some of Chuchoryu's stuff is really unfinished when it's released, It'd be sweet if there was someone else helping complete the characters faster, He's one of my favorite creators because he's making tekken stuff, and he makes awesome sprites, Although Steve Fox's hair could use work in this one.