Who is your main in MUGEN?

Werewood

No. Skill is being able to know all the attacks of a character and utilise them in the best possible way. Simply button-mashing on an overpowered character is in no way of form skill.

KEKUWEKKA learned that the hard way when no one liked his Omegarotom and Hammuh characters. He thought they were good because they could beat everything, but he was wrong, and he admits that.

But I don't want skill. If some characters are easier to win with against others, then isn't that a form of skill? Anyway, I forgot to add SNS's Mario as a main, too.

Why wouldn't you want skill? You wouldn't like the feeling of having a NPC rival who you couldn't beat for a long time, then finally working up on training and defeating them? I feel like that's a good feeling/accomplishment to have..But that's just me.

But I don't want skill. If some characters are easier to win with against others, then isn't that a form of skill? Anyway, I forgot to add SNS's Mario as a main, too.

skill
noun
the ability to do something well; expertise.

Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy, but there's no skill involved in practically watching your character fight for you.
Look dude, I don't even care that you like to use cheap characters, but when you try to pass that off as "skill" quite frankly it's insulting to everyone who actually puts forth the effort to actually win.

But I don't want skill. If some characters are easier to win with against others, then isn't that a form of skill?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

QOTD material right here.

Nothing wrong with winning, it's just that winning tastes better when it's hard-earned.

Cheap/easy wins are like leftovers at the back of the fridge.

Skilful wins are like a full 3-course dinner.

Nice way to put it.

Cheap/easy wins are like leftovers at the back of the fridge.

Skillful wins are like a full 3-course dinner.

Sometimes an easy win is a nice thing. I play as borked chars when I just feel like wailing on people. It's the only reason I keep Ikaruga's Arranged KOF characters.

Though I have OP characters myself but I can counter them with KAZ's Magneto. The only time I lose with is if I hit F5 for a time over and have less HP than my opponents or wrong timing with attacks and get a direct hit with a heavy blow. With other characters, if I'M NOT making a video, I hit F1 the instant I get KO'd so I can end the match with a DKO. I only play Survival Mode.

Though, I still question whether you can have mains in Mugen, nonetheless I do have my own list:

Ky by Muteki

Robo-Ky by Ukege

Mai(EFZ) by 586

Sayuri by 586

Onodera Ren by Daniel99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Ingrid by Crazy Koopa

Mech Hisui by BD

Grant by Abuhachi

Kojuro by Neat unsou

Adler by Mikita

Mycale by Mikita

Kamui by 匿名スマブラー

Lie by Ricepigeon

Mains

Akainu by Gladiacloud

Jedah by Deuce

Date Masamune by Neat Unsou

Squall Leonhart by Sean Altley

Working mains

Alice by Ricepigeon

Ryu by Ryon

Skullomania by Divinewolf

But I don't want skill. If some characters are easier to win with against others, then isn't that a form of skill?

No thats being a noob and not trying to get better.

Mains

Akainu by Gladiacloud

Jedah by Deuce

Date Masamune by Neat Unsou

Squall Leonhart by Sean Altley

Working mains

Alice by Ricepigeon

Ryu by Ryon

Skullomania by Divinewolf

No thats being a noob and not trying to get better.

Ryu by Ryon has got infinite crouching attack in the corner end, he still has not fixed that problem after I reported the bug to him dpn7.png