If you were to make a char then would you make it in 1.0 or 1.1?

llyyr

Same as title  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...

No one likes 1.1 for some reason, so no sense making a character in the new SFF format and saying "lol, upgrade".  On the other hand, if you're going to code AI, then making the character for WinMugen is silly.  The AILevel trigger is an absolute must have.

If you can find a feature you want to work with, then by all means upgrade to the newest version. I think most of the 1.0 stuff is compatible with 1.1 so may be good to go to 1.1 if you want a certain feature found in 1.1. Always easier to try and upgrade something than to try and downgrade it. Note, WinMUGEN is not really supported anymore so probably best to avoid that one. Pssst, try not to bypass what you feel you'd really like to do for popularity's sake. Then again, you could always do two versions if you like. Your heart will tell you what's right so follow that Young Grasshoppa (really old 'Citizen Kain' TV show reference here, lol)

1.0 for me and I don't know why people are trying to make everything HD now since 1.1 was leaked. 1.1 may be an updated version with better features and bug fixes. I'm not going further than 1.1a4 because my MUGEN is far by the most stable version and I played for hours with no errors and I have all characters in .zip folders.

Win, 1.0, and 1.1.

Since i'm not really fond of making "exclusive" things.

Same here.. if I know how to make one. ^^' (the whole process of creating a char in general is rather confusing.. Though the most I can do is modify some sounds, and make some palettes).