Tigst Agressi released by mother earth (11/05/2013)

plz just download it and find out its the best way to find out.

In all seriousness, Laharl, telling people to download a character to find out for themselves is generally where a lot of people lose interest in downloading something. Some people like to get an idea of what it's going to be like before downloading a MUGEN character. I'm just saying.

In all seriousness, Laharl, telling people to download a character to find out for themselves is generally where a lot of people lose interest in downloading something. Some people like to get an idea of what it's going to be like before downloading a MUGEN character. I'm just saying.

One of the reasons for which I am registered to this site, is to be able to have information about something, before having to download it. I got tired of downloading characters and stage at random.

problem is everyone has an opinion and like when someone asks "is this character any good" one person could say oh its GREAT while another could say its horrible, its best to find out for themself. If you guys listened to all the stuff I said was horrible you would probably not like many creations compared to what you do now. I am picky lol. it also has to do with the fact at when I download a character that is so simple like for example, that SNK johan he wasn't bad persay he was just coded very simply to the fact I could do it myself. If i can code something myself with that little amount of effort that someone else did I am not "wowed" by their creation. it takes alot to get me interested.

getting offtopic but the fact is opinions exist so when one person tells you how a char is, you might not neccasarily believe that. So asking for info is a waste of time when you could just download it load it up in fighter factory and find out yourself if its worth keeping or not. I understand some people have download limits but its the truth opinions man, thats why it irks me when people ask how a character is. In mugen you can't classify things as good or bad as a fact (besides wlan and crews creations those are factually bad) the fact is chars might have flaws but you might not care for those flaws. Understand my point?

problem is everyone has an opinion and like when someone asks "is this character any good" one person could say oh its GREAT while another could say its horrible, its best to find out for themself. If you guys listened to all the stuff I said was horrible you would probably not like many creations compared to what you do now. I am picky lol. it also has to do with the fact at when I download a character that is so simple like for example, that SNK johan he wasn't bad persay he was just coded very simply to the fact I could do it myself. If i can code something myself with that little amount of effort that someone else did I am not "wowed" by their creation. it takes alot to get me interested.

getting offtopic but the fact is opinions exist so when one person tells you how a char is, you might not neccasarily believe that. So asking for info is a waste of time when you could just download it load it up in fighter factory and find out yourself if its worth keeping or not. I understand some people have download limits but its the truth opinions man, thats why it irks me when people ask how a character is. In mugen you can't classify things as good or bad as a fact (besides wlan and crews creations those are factually bad) the fact is chars might have flaws but you might not care for those flaws. Understand my point?

I think that having different opinions is good.

that wasn't the point I was making I was saying because of opinions you can't answer how a character is for someone else.

Yes, but if someone like you can tell if the character is good coded, that comment can help someone that is interested in the download.

thats where opinions come in I might think something is bad when others think its good thats what an opinion is get it?

Everyone thinks about what they wants. However, I'm interested to read opinions of other people.

err... i just ask what kind/style of character this is (grappler/flashy/etc.), not an opinion about it ñ.n. But it's fine, no problem

Since I'm the apparently the only one that actually read what he said.

Sadly it isnt a grappler, hes more of a quick, high flying type

If you have a BAT file set up for quick matches, it takes less than 5 minutes to download, install, test, and ultimately delete or keep the character.  Don't be "that guy".  Downloading random crap and screwing with files is the spirit of Mugen.  It never ends.