Zero MvC by Ax released 4/14/13

Phantom Blood

Do you even know what I'm talking about? Have you ever played with any of AxKing's characters?

Yes I have. They need work, is all. Not all characters are going to be perfect, that's life. I think you need to appreciate effort. You don't like? help him improve. There's always room for improvement, no matter what your opinion is on him, anyone can get better. I'd rather see somebody at least try to make something new instead of just making another already made character. This is one guy, not Cybaster and Balthazar.

Yes I have. They need work, is all. Not all characters are going to be perfect, that's life. I think you need to appreciate effort. You don't like? help him improve. There's always room for improvement, no matter what your opinion is on him, anyone can get better. I'd rather see somebody at least try to make something new instead of just making another already made character. This is one guy, not Cybaster and Balthazar.

Zero is not new in MUGEN, AxKing's characters are shit, and if you think I'm wrong, say it, but don't expect anyone to change their opinions because of you. I don't appreciate effort, I appreciate results, specially because we're speaking about a free entertainment form, so I don't have reason to care about efforts.

um no they dont need work they need to be redone entirely also axkings attitude is retarded he doesn't care about feedback ppl have tried helping him believe me...

why would we appreciate effort when the char sucks? that makes no sense many people ppl don't care about  effort really they care about how the char is. I could spend a month on a char and if it sucks no one will care. whereas someone could spend 2 days and make one and its awesome. effort doesn't really matter much.

this character needs a proper gameplay mode and mechanics.

sure the sprites look good, but in mugen 1.0 he is discolored. not to mention he is using megaman as a base, which includes his sprites STILL in the sff.

sprites are misaligned all over.

this needs work.

sure the sprites look good, but in mugen 1.0 he is discolored. not to mention he is using megaman as a base, which includes his sprites STILL in the sff.

this needs work.

You ain't seen half of it. You should check the other AxKing's creations...

Zero is not new in MUGEN, AxKing's characters are shit, and if you think I'm wrong, say it, but don't expect anyone to change their opinions because of you. I don't appreciate effort, I appreciate results, specially because we're speaking about a free entertainment form, so I don't have reason to care about efforts.

Your attitude is just hateful.

he speaks the truth you are the one who keeps starting crap its getting old decade.

seriously ppl have different opinions for once I agree with him Effort doesn't matter to me if the product is crap. if someone enjoys it let em if he doesn't why try to change his point of view the next time you start something I am giving you a warning. Even before I was remodded I saw you saying things that would spark flame wars please do try to not do that. consider this your verbal warning before a real one.

this needs work.

Why Ax just cant release sprite sheets for people to use instead of the buggy messes that he releases.  In my opinion Ax is the worst kind of creator I can go easy on people who at least try,  but Ax just seems to say here is my character if you want it to play good YOU finish it which brings me back as to why he should make sprite sheets instead of full characters.

"Zero was done pretty quick though, I didn't plan on him for anything, he was just a quick re-working of Mega X. Surprised it came along so fast. I hope I can keep up this pace"

-Ax

I facepalm at this so hard.

This sicken me as a mugen creator, why the hell can't you take your time and do it right? No just make it very fast and very cheap that will make people download it! :awesome

no he doesn't get a warning because its true Dude I know he cares nothing for feedback multiple people have tried to help him don't even try to pull that card please. Because he is correct.