Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

I heard that somewhere in mugen there are 2 stages from SVC Chaos that were given a winter version, primarily the forest waterfall stage and Guardian dogs temple.

Im also hunting Hero's Violent ken (latest version please), Considering that Hotfiles is down.....yeah.

I heard that somewhere in mugen there are 2 stages from SVC Chaos that were given a winter version, primarily the forest waterfall stage and Guardian dogs temple.

http://testmugen.x10host.com/Ryoucchi&ToasterStages.html > Custom section

@Ryoucchi: yeah but duracelleur just edited zankuro by ali in his ''to-six'' mvc-ish style so zankuros from the list.

im trying to get my ninja/samurai fullgame/compilation done so no space for two zankuros :D

How about UMVC3 Youmu by Rel then? You might not like fat headed Touhou char but...she's using katana to fight just like dem Samurais

Hello !

Does this FALZAR exist :

y8g9.png

That  Cybeast Falzar is made by groundindub, who you can get here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/v83u18z79jbmpak/Falzer.zip => He's not a good character imho since he has crappy attacks, no sounds to speak off and only 1 palette.

Hello ! Who create this BG :

mugen001_AO6.png

Luca, you're image is broken (as in unviewable), please fix this if you want people to help you out.

Thanks a lot for Falzer info and link. 

But i see perfectly the image on this post, same thing in your quote, i see again   ! What the ...!!  :omg:

I repost it with another way...(from another host site)   :awesome 

This : (i know it exist in white version too but don't know the cretor name or name stage, THX my friend)

29usvwp.jpg

is there an undead rose available and Hells pits by Joelito or are they personal, i know i heard the bete for pit was a personal one but just asking

Undead Rose is an unfinished and unreleased Special Ops character as of now. I do hope it won't be too long anymore before we get to see her released! ;)

Thanks a lot for Falzer info and link. 

But i see perfectly the image on this post, same thing in your quote, i see again   ! What the ...!!  :omg:

I repost it with another way...(from another host site)   :awesome 

This : (i know it exist in white version too but don't know the cretor name or name stage, THX my friend)

29usvwp.jpg

That's Horizen: http://download982.mediafire.com/vd2nmi6rsntg/0amld06olz9/Horizen.rar

Someone know the name of this stage :

mugen81.png

That's the Kirby Superstar Arena, I dunno by who.