Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

Just now, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Do You Remember Any Details From The Stage! Was It Day Or Night! Was There A City In The Background Or Was It Out In The Countryside? ^_^

For both:

1. I remember it being not night time but kind of cloudy

2. It was on a city background with dirt, and a few vehicles.

17 minutes ago, CoffeeFlavoredMilk said:

For both:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”--Great News! The Author Known As Night Has Created A New Website Full Of His Stages, Yo! I Was Wondering If The Stage You're Looking For Is Called "Kou Stage" From The Game Yatagarasu? Here's Night's Website! ^_^

https://nightpalace.jimdofree.com/m-u-g-e-n-stages/

2 hours ago, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”--Great News! The Author Known As Night Has Created A New Website Full Of His Stages, Yo! I Was Wondering If The Stage You're Looking For Is Called "Kou Stage" From The Game Yatagarasu? Here's Night's Website! ^_^

https://nightpalace.jimdofree.com/m-u-g-e-n-stages/

Nice to know about that new site. Sadly that stage isn't what I was looking for.

On 3/28/2021 at 7:33 PM, CoffeeFlavoredMilk said:

For both:

Unfortunately, more detail is needed to isolate different stages.

Are you standing on the road?

Is the road itself a dirt road?

Is the city background high resolution (like photo realism? or something like Melty Blood?) or is it pixelated (like SNES or NES style?)

Did you see this stage a long time ago or recently?

1 hour ago, jo19sh92 said:

Unfortunately, more detail is needed to isolate different stages.

Are you standing on the road?

Is the road itself a dirt road?

Is the city background high resolution (like photo realism? or something like Melty Blood?) or is it pixelated (like SNES or NES style?)

Did you see this stage a long time ago or recently?

It was a construction site with damaged vehicles (Akin to this without the wreckage), with a cloudy/dark sky, the dirt was apart of the site, not a road. You were on the dirt as the floor, and its more so closer to high resolution ala Melty Blood than anything 8 or 16 bit.

Last time I recall seeing this stage was 2019 or so.

2 hours ago, CoffeeFlavoredMilk said:

It was a construction site with damaged vehicles (Akin to this without the wreckage), with a cloudy/dark sky, the dirt was apart of the site, not a road. You were on the dirt as the floor, and its more so closer to high resolution ala Melty Blood than anything 8 or 16 bit.

Last time I recall seeing this stage was 2019 or so.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZYAFjnqVIeJBqZNznCVI Does this look familiar?

Do these character exist?
I've been trying to add them in my Dragon Ball roster but I just can't find them.
I am also unsure on who the author is.
I found them in this video and then the pic.

37MQicn.png

I appreciate if there any answer to this.
I have been taking minutes to find these two characters.
I searched on Google, The MUGEN Database, Youtube, MUGEN Guild, and even MUGEN Archive doesn't give me a solution.
So I pretty much just had to see if it even existed.

Does a 640x480 version of EVE BATTLE HD1.0 exist? I know the regular EVE with a blue select screen and yellow lifebars is common, but the black and blue version I can only find in 16:9 and Most stages I want to use are 4:3.

Spoiler

does anyone happen to know of decent versions of the Warrior Shrine from MK1 and/or the Dead Pool from MK2? I want the stages to be from the Arcade versions and not any of the home ports, too. Usually the ones i find have minor tweaks to "modernize" the look of them, if not completely overhaul them.

On 3/18/2023 at 6:31 PM, Ganbare-Lucifer said:

I'm looking for a stage I lost track of...

It was a stage that was all misty, slightly dark, and had Elena bridge in.

upscaled-sfiii-2i-elena-round1-1080.png

Edit: I found the exact picture digging through old files

d34w5g7-2478729c-3255-4d47-b142-ec868ac2

I do have this exact stage, I will edit this post once I find it in my 7000 stages for you.

I did have a stage request as well:

MugenUrienMiku.png

This is a Mugen Infantry tribute stage, does anyone know the creator of it? Not my snapshot as well.

So, I saw this amazing lifebar a long time ago and it's one of my favorites in Mugen and I heard that there's a Screenpack that was made that the Lifebar is a part of, but I didn't find and I hope that somehow someone has it and is able to share it with me.🙏

Preview of the lifebar (It's called Mugen Battle Arena Lifebar by V-Nix)

6hWgt5d.png

1st one I need more, I found a day version tneed the night, it is called Quixotec Temple, I used to have it. Edit: Mugenarchive has a lot of lost things and has it !

ArtOfFighting3-PathOfTheWarrior-Quixotec

this one below I dont really need so much just wondering if downloadable, it looks good but have to test if it isnt causing slowdown. anyway there is no available link to get it 🙄 like it happens with most mugen creations  

On 10/29/2023 at 11:52 AM, MKImpc7R said:

1st one I need more, I found a day version tneed the night, it is called Quixotec Temple, I used to have it. Edit: Mugenarchive has a lot of lost things and has it !

ArtOfFighting3-PathOfTheWarrior-Quixotec

this one below I dont really need so much just wondering if downloadable, it looks good but have to test if it isnt causing slowdown. anyway there is no available link to get it 🙄 like it happens with most mugen creations  

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin MKImpc7R! I Was Looking For The 1st Stage Stage Known As Quixotec Temple Night And I Found Another Night Version Made By The Awesome MUGEN Creator Known As RYO2005! To Find This MUGEN Stage On His Site Click "STAGE" And Look For "ART OF FIGHTING 龍虎の拳 外伝"! It's The Second Stage In The Topic And It's Called "Quixotec Temple -Night-Stage" As A Added Bonus There's More Unique Stages From Different Games! Keep Being Awesome And Have Fun, Yo! (o^.^)-b

http://mugenskyhigh.moo.jp/index.html

Does anyone have that one specific Pibby stage that I saw from this video? The stage looks interesting for my roster but I would want to know the stage's creator. I've been searching that stage on various MUGEN sites but none of these have kept the stage.