[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

At least we have Mother Brain as an Assist Trophy. Shame it's not Captain N Mother Brain, but we can't have everything.

You are right on about that GarchompMatt. Many of us want alot of characters to be in this SSB But we will not expect much then what Nintendo present us now. =P

Man people are really butthurt about Rosalina being in Smash

I really don't understand why though...

I guess many people perfer Daisy to be in it then Rosalina but for me I rather have all three Princesses (include Zelda) in this SSB at least have one of them be secret. Doe I know it might not happen.  =P

I guess many people perfer Daisy to be in it then Rosalina but for me I rather have all three Princesses (include Zelda) in this SSB at least have one of them be secret. Doe I know it might not happen.  =P

But I actually like Rosalines concept for smash! Besides, Daisy doesn't actually got much to work with... I mean if Nintendo made her actually work well, then you will most likely see Waluigi in the mix since they mostly appear in all the sports/spin off titles (which Waluigi actually came from). With Rosalina, she has a lot to work with and she can expand her own characteristics in smash. Idk, just putting in my two cents in here... ^_^

But I actually like Rosalines concept for smash! Besides, Daisy doesn't actually got much to work with... I mean if Nintendo made her actually work well, then you will most likely see Waluigi in the mix since they mostly appear in all the sports/spin off titles (which Waluigi actually came from). With Rosalina, she has a lot to work with and she can expand her own characteristics in smash. Idk, just putting in my two cents in here... ^_^

Understandable.

To me it will be better for Nintendo to add Waluigi and Daisy to the roster just to make things more fun for the game. But we all know they are very picky of what characters they want in the SSB series. Unless they come up with some DLC for it. Hell i'll pay a couple dollers to nintendo if they have characters available for DLC. :goodmood:

Daisy don't got much character development and neither was used in main titles, so I understand why she is excluded.

Rosalina had a major role in Galaxy and was actually behind the story telling of Galaxy 2 making her a much more complex character than Daisy was since she (Daisy) only appeared in spin-offs.

Without character development and better roles is difficult to think about Daisy entering in the new SSB.

I recall people wanted Geno, but it's pointless considering that he had ceased to exists in Super Mario RPG and there was no point of trying to make him as a playable character with a re-worked story.