[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

it wud be sad 2 see Sonic go....being that he doesnt FEEL 3rd party....he feels like he belongs.....especially since hes been on ALOT of Nintendo games, heck he and Mario shared a game...........TWICE

And TBH i think it wud be STUPID to get rid of him on that logic lol

Three times (four if you include the upcoming Olympics game), actually.

it wud be sad 2 see Sonic go....being that he doesnt FEEL 3rd party....he feels like he belongs.....especially since hes been on ALOT of Nintendo games, heck he and Mario shared a game...........TWICE

And TBH i think it wud be STUPID to get rid of him on that logic lol

I think Sonic will be okay he is the one 3rd party besides Megaman that fits after all. Snakes departure is a given the creator had to beg Nintendo to get him into Smash in the first place.

On the plus side, less clones :D

I'm sure that the clones/semi clones will be the ones getting the chopping block as was the case with the clones from melee.

sonic needs to stay in

also they should add shadow and silver as playable characters.

See silver... he's good OUTSIDE of sonic games.

Shadow has a gun, nuff sed

Oh god no....

Sonic imo is already not that great of a character anyway.

For some reason, I think instead of Megaman being in SSB4, it would be more exciting if Ryu came. I was clearly expecting Megaman to join the fray -.-'

:areyoukidding:

Can't tell if trolling or not, but no. Sonic is enough. They shouldn't include more than one 3rd party character from a single franchise.

Shadow was an Assist Trophy, though...

-.-

i'm not trolling

assist trophy just no. since those were fails

silver would be a good character because like i said he's good OUTSIDE of sonic games.

ALSO SHADOW WAS A BAD ASSIST TROPHY

DUH

Why should a 3rd party series have more representatives than some of the 1st party ones? I'll be happy if at least one of the Hunters gets in...

Agree with this if Sonic himself if he gets in (good chance) it will be good enough for me.   If and by a looooonnnng stretch if anyone else from the Sonic franchise makes it in let it be Knuckles. 

Agree with this if Sonic himself if he gets in (good chance) it will be good enough for me.   If and by a looooonnnng stretch if anyone else from the Sonic franchise makes it in let it be Knuckles. 

knuckles sux tho.......

also last time i heard someone wanting knuckles in smash bros they wanted him to be a clone of ganondorf....?

They're really keeping it secretive, just like Sakurai said they would. They wanted to differ from how Brawl's info was revealed every week or so.

But that is what was fun about when brawl was coming the little bits of new info made me all the more excited for that game. At very least Nintendo should reveal more about the characters already shown to us. 

I didn't like most of them anyway :/

I find that can name a lot of stages from 64 and Melee that were memorable. Only very few of the Brawl stages come to mind for being memorable.

But that is what was fun about when brawl was coming the little bits of new info made me all the more excited for that game. At very least Nintendo should reveal more about the characters already shown to us. 

I find that can name a lot of stages from 64 and Melee that were memorable. Only very few of the Brawl stages come to mind for being memorable.

Yeah true, I always picked the Corneria, Pokemon Stadium 1, Poke Floats, Fountain of Dreams, and Peaches Castle as my fav stages.

On the plus side, less clones :D

Yes clones would be out of the picture.

That may be true and now all we have to do is to find who will NOT make it to this one... I know for a fact Sonic and Snake aren't because they're third-party characters. I have a feeling Falco, Wolf and Zelda may not be in this one.

Um why Zelda? I know for a fact a lot people didn't like R.O.B. Wolf, Toon Link, Lucas, Ike, And Lucario. I love playing as Zelda, so no I want her to return!

And why Falco? Wolf was a bigger clone in SSBB. In brawlbox I saw Wolf have alot of unused Fox animations, Which means he cloned fox. In my opinion Falco ain't a clone.

Yes clones would be out of the picture.

Um why Zelda? I know for a fact a lot people didn't like R.O.B. Wolf, Toon Link, Lucas, Ike, And Lucario. I love playing as Zelda, so no I want her to return!

And why Falco? Wolf was a bigger clone in SSBB. In brawlbox I saw Wolf have alot of unused Fox animations, Which means he cloned fox. In my opinion Falco ain't a clone.

*Ahem* N..No clones!? What will be of Ganondorf then :(