[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

That wouldn't make sense (or less so than Negative Zone). Luigi was being mind-controlled as Mr. L, and had no idea what he was doing. Seeing as Dimentio(?) is technically dead... A Mr. L alt costume would be cool, though.

i just think Mr.L is cool though....

i just think Mr.L is cool though....

Which is why I hope alternate costumes become a feature and not just recolours. Heck, if Meta Knight gets in, they should give him a Galacta Knight alt.

There's two things Nintendo can do with King K. Rool:

1. Add him as a playable character.

2. Make him a boss, replicating the Gangplank Galleon fight in HD.

Sakurai deserves a lunch break, he made a cool kickass trailer, and gave us three new characters to look forward too.

Also Keiji Inafune Said "I am happy they added rockman(megaman) In smash bros. I can't wait to battle my kids with him."

Ah, good'ol Keiji Inafune.

I don't where my friend on facebook found this, but he PM'ed me this about Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS news. I'lll post it below. It was taken 22 hours ago here in California timezone. Hey Zaibatsu did you hear the news on smash? I found some interesting information on the game have a look. **Today's Smash News** >Individual Character movies to be unlocked (I guess if you beat classic? or adventure?) >Campaign mode, not like the Emissary (Hooray! shorter campaign!) >Speed of the fighting aimed directly in middle of Melee & Brawl (Balanced gameplay?) >Not planning DLC but not opposed to it (Iffy on the DLC Idea, but if Sakurai forgot to add someone important he can just have them as DLC. and charge us $14.99 for disk locked content, I'm just joking) I have no idea where he got his Information from he wouldn't tell me so it might possibly be a lie, but hey one can dream right?.

Which is why I hope alternate costumes become a feature and not just recolours. Heck, if Meta Knight gets in, they should give him a Galacta Knight alt.

There's two things Nintendo can do with King K. Rool:

1. Add him as a playable character.

2. Make him a boss, replicating the Gangplank Galleon fight in HD.

Keep dreaming, I know I will ;_;

• 2 weeks later...

That may be true and now all we have to do is to find who will NOT make it to this one... I know for a fact Sonic and Snake aren't because they're third-party characters. I have a feeling Falco, Wolf and Zelda may not be in this one.

That may be true and now all we have to do is to find who will NOT make it to this one... I know for a fact Sonic and Snake aren't because they're third-party characters. I have a feeling Falco, Wolf and Zelda may not be in this one.

it wud be sad 2 see Sonic go....being that he doesnt FEEL 3rd party....he feels like he belongs.....especially since hes been on ALOT of Nintendo games, heck he and Mario shared a game...........TWICE

And TBH i think it wud be STUPID to get rid of him on that logic lol