[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

MK's cape isn't that bad.....Mew Two needs a new move set to be added to the game, cause at this point, he's a super clone of Lucario, vice versa really, and Marth is a super clone of Roy, so to add those two, we need new move sets

Lol, Maybe they should add in more obscure characters, y'know? Memory might be wrong but I seem to remember it being capcom now in charge? Would be nice to see an oldie.

OHHHH you mean X or ZERO and His BUG form Megamans AND Megaman EXE beast form from the ex series AND his BA AND RJ Form from MMSF3 woooo i want those ^^

Posted Image

Meanwhile in Mugen Fighters Guild's version of this topic: Metroid

Just make Anthony Higgs playable like I said. BAM. Million seller right the fuck there.

Metroid Metroid

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.

Metroid Metroid

I recall Sakurai saying that just because Namco/Bandai are working on Smash Bros., does not mean they'll put one of their characters in there. *cockblocked* @the hunters looking retarded/whatever Not all aliens are humanoid. They may be bipeds, but that doesn't mean they have a working set of genitals on their crotch area. I actually thought the Hunters looked quite snazzy.

Metroid Metroid

The arrow is going straight into Pit's crotch.

Le gasp! No Metroid!

there's no gay marriage in fire emblem. do some research next time noobie

Meanwhile in Mugen Fighters Guild's version of this topic:

Metroid

Metroid

Metroid

Metroid

Metroid

Metroid

Metroid

Le gasp! No Metroid!

.......................[no comment].....................................

(Edit post)

Posted Image

It be realy cool to see one of these girls in SSB :awesome 

especailly if they are fighting along with their pokemon :goodmood:

My chances of getting the game now is slashed by 50%... no story mode due to internet spoilers. Hmph... here goes the first SSB game format all over again. I kind of liked the story mode because it provides a alternate way to unlock characters instead of playing a number of matches. I did Brawl's story mode just for the thrill of the beat-em-up style gameplay and unlocking characters as I go. The cutscenes weren't bad either, though no dialogue. So meh... might as well look forward for any other new/returning characters.

My chances of getting the game now is slashed by 50%... no story mode due to internet spoilers. Hmph... here goes the first SSB game format all over again. I kind of liked the story mode because it provides a alternate way to unlock characters instead of playing a number of matches. I did Brawl's story mode just for the thrill of the beat-em-up style gameplay and unlocking characters as I go. The cutscenes weren't bad either, though no dialogue. So meh... might as well look forward for any other new/returning characters.

That is a p.dumb reason 

Everyone played SSE once. ONE TIME. Unless you are one of those people that have to get the best out of the game by going through it more than once collecting everything.

Then played multiplayer or brawl for hundreds more hours.

Well like I said from past posts.  At least Nintendo should focus on putting more characters in the SSB this time. Having around 50+ characters will make the game very playable even with out any story-mode or SSE.

(I played MvC2 on dreamcast so much because It was alot of characters on it with so many combinations. Man! those were the days. :goodmood: )