[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Sakurai did tell me that “multiple character” combatants like the Ice Climbers were proving a technical challenge on the 3DS.

So that just means Ice climbers might be only on the WiiU version. But who knows well have to wait till we get more information. Come on Sakurai you can do it, you never complained during brawl's development. And also to those people who say we are getting a smaller roster, REMEMBER Sub Space Emissary!? That dumb mode took most of the development for the game.

*Ahem* N..No clones!? What will be of Ganondorf then :(

Maybe altered or reworked. (finally given a sword moveset! I hope.)

Oh and I was thinking. Since Nintendo and Sega made deals to contract each of there mascots for use in each others games, maybe Sonic will be in this game. I mean there making a 4th Mario and Sonic Olympics game. 

At any rate, I believe Sakurai stated that both character rosters will be identical; stages will differ depending on platform (so in other words, the 3DS ver. will have different stages than the Wii U ver.).

I think Sakurai meant something like this Mario, Pikachu, Kirby, Fox, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Samus, Link, Pit,and, Megaman Are on both Wiiu and 3DS version. Where Villager and Wii Fit Trainer Are not on the 3DS version. I guess that's what Nintendo confirmed at E3 last year. They said something like cross compatibility (not wiiu version vs 3ds version) similar to Mario Tennis and Mario Golf Where you can use portable characters from the GameBoy versions. http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Golf_%28Game_Boy_Color%29#Non-Playable_Characters <Link to Mario Golf similar information.

I think Sakurai meant something like this Mario, Pikachu, Kirby, Fox, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Samus, Link, Pit,and, Megaman Are on both Wiiu and 3DS version. Where Villager and Wii Fit Trainer Are not on the 3DS version. I guess that's what Nintendo confirmed at E3 last year. They said something like cross compatibility (not wiiu version vs 3ds version) similar to Mario Tennis and Mario Golf Where you can use portable characters from the GameBoy versions. http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Golf_%28Game_Boy_Color%29#Non-Playable_Characters <Link to Mario Golf similar information.

That's exactly what I was telling people on the Super Smash Bros Miiverse page. For those who don't understand, the WIIU version will have DIFFERENT characters then the 3DS one because the games react with each other like Pokémon Battle Revolution or like Mario Tennis. This doesn't mean Mario and company is not the 3DS. (Excluding Villager and Wii Fit Trainer. Possibly WIIU exclusives)

I think I heard somewhere (not entirely sure.) that Sakurai was going to let players use WIIU characters on 3DS (cross interaction) for the whole "play on the go" type of thing. Sakurai didn't want to make it difficult for players to not enjoy the game.

Not to sound patronising or anything, but you must be new here :P

Essentially, no. High chance the roster's going to be smaller than Brawl's.

Well I started around this forum since last week. so yeah i.m new (Thats why i call my self "noob" LOL! :awesome )

Back on topic:

Yeah you might be right about it because the Last SSBB roster was'nt as big as everyone  thought it would been the fact they had Sonic(Sega) and Solid Snake (Konami) you expect them to put more characters from those game companies but the results were dissapointing.

Not to sound patronising or anything, but you must be new here :P

Essentially, no. High chance the roster's going to be smaller than Brawl's.

That seems to be the route of games now, and I find it disappointing... meh  as long as they keep the characters fresh etc then it may be fine

I'd rather have less clones than a bigger roster.

Which characters do you want to see return?

For me:

-Captain Falcon (HYES!)

-Mr. Game & Watch (let's just hope the announcer pronounces it like the Melee one did)

-King Dedede (who else is gonna clobber dat dere Kirbeh?)

-Meta Knight (if alt costumes are being implemented, Galacta Knight :D )

-Jigglypuff (I don't play as her, but it'd feel like something's missing if she wasn't included)

I'd rather have less clones than a bigger roster.

Which characters do you want to see return?

For me:

-Captain Falcon (HYES!)

-Mr. Game & Watch (let's just hope the announcer pronounces it like the Melee one did)

-King Dedede (who else is gonna clobber dat dere Kirbeh?)

-Meta Knight (if alt costumes are being implemented, Galacta Knight :D )

-Jigglypuff (I don't play as her, but it'd feel like something's missing if she wasn't included)

who I want to see back:

+ Peach ( I mean come on someone needs to rival against the Wii-fit chick)

+ Captain Falcon (Falcon Punch!!!)

+ Mr Game & Watch (he's a uniqe Character on his own 2D way. Hopefully encourage them to put somebody from "Paper Mario" series.

+ Ike ( I like Marth too, but Ike is more battle fit then the old prince)

+ King Dedede ( of course someone needs to go after Kirby)

+ Meta Knight( He still wants to prove Kirby he's more of a warrior then him)

+ Mewtwo (even though he was out of the last one but he could be making a comback with his Altered Form from Pokemon X/Y)

+ Zelda (come on someone has to still hold the wisdom of the Triforce. Though i think their going to cut her "Sheik" form this time)

+ Diddy Kong (Even though Donkey Kong is strong he still needs some back-up now that mega-man is in the game)

(Edit post)

The ones I expect not to comeback (in my opinion :redcard:)  :

- Luigi (yes I understand its Mario's bro but its time for him to step down let the real "Heros" duke it out)

- Solid Snake (Sorry Snake but it's time for you to go back to your torture Chamber :heeee: [radio call] SNAKE!! CAN YOU HERE ME?!!! SNAKE!! SNAAA..........[radio signal lost].

- Ganondorf (Unless they decide to redo his style, he is nothing more than a "captain Falcon" clone)

- Captain Olimar( I don't see why they put this guy in the game in the first place)

- R.O.B.(just like that robot WALL-E he is nothing more than a maintenace Bot)

- Wolf (pretty much a Fox clone)

- Toon Link (I never was in to the toon saga of "Legend of Zelda", one Link in the game is enough)

- Marth (Like I said the old prince need to step down and let more battle fit swordsman fight)

- pokemon trainer[aka RED] ( don't give me wrong its ok to have pokemon fight for you but will it be better to fight along side with them?)

Characters that may or not comeback:

/ Wario (Indeed he's the arch rival of mario, but Bowser will always take upon that title, though he has his own style of fighting.)

/ Lucario (Even though he wasn't too popular in SSBB but he's still one of the most popular pokemon in the game series)

/ Jigglypuff (So far she/he/it been around all the SSB, but their are other pokemon that is willing to join the fun)

/ Sonic (The fact he is Third-Party he could be cut out but their are games where he conflicts with mario and friends so will see)

/ Falco (You might as well say he is another clone but than again Fox needs a partner)

/ Yoshi (He been in all SSB as well but other friends of Mario will like to jump in the fun)

/ Ness,or Lucas( One or the other must step down the Fact that they have similar moves)

/ Ice climbers (Though "Nintendo" might have troubles bringing them in, They may be back)

+Roy

+Toon Link: I liked him, and he may stay in with a HD Windwaker coming.

+Metaknight: As long as he is nerfed.

+Pokemon Trainer: Add a little more variety to them

+Lucas: I loved him but I doubt he will return ;_;

+Luigi: My favorite char in the series.

+Pikachu: Only for wishing it was Raichu

+King Dedede

-Olimar

-Ike

-Rob

-Snake

-Captain Falcon

-Jigglypuff

-Wario

-Yoshi

-Wolf

-Pit

Interesting lists of who should go honestly if anyone has to go I think it should be

Olimar-  Interesting idea for a character, but he is sooo broken in execution, unlike Meta Knight who could be balanced I feel the way this character is designed he will never be abled to be balanced properly.

Marth- Someone new from Fire Emblem should take his place.

PK- Trainer- Fun idea with three in one, but like Olimar  just doesnt work to well in execution.

Wolf- I like him, but if his removal garners more space for new faces then I'm all for it.

Toon Link- Remove him and spend more making a single more robust Link in gameplay

Lucas- just feels like a version of Ness who is less fun to play

ROB- Unlike G&W just never was interesting as a character.

Ice climbers-  Either make it so they don't rely on chain grabbing to fight effectively against the cast or just remove them.

Lucario - I honestly wouldn't miss him

Characters I would like to see added would be.

King. K. Rool- because he would be the perfect third character from the DK series

Mewtwo - Please Nintendo put him back in a lot of people including me miss him and if he does come back make him heavier he's one of the heavier Pokemon Damn it.

Ridley-  Because the Metroid series needs another character.

A new generation Pokemon to give us a new fresh face in series to play with.

Princess Daisy or Waluigi - A few new faces from the Mario series wouldn't hurt. 

who I want to see back:

+ Peach ( I mean come on someone needs to rival against the Wii-fit chick)

+ Captain Falcon (Falcon Punch!!!)

+ Mr Game & Watch (he's a uniqe Character on his own 2D way. Hopefully encourage them to put somebody from "Paper Mario" series.

+ Ike ( I like Marth too, but Ike is more battle fit then the old prince)

+ King Dedede ( of course someone needs to go after Kirby)

+ Meta Knight( He still wants to prove Kirby he's more of a warrior then him)

+ Mewtwo (even though he was out of the last one but he could be making a comback with his Altered Form from Pokemon X/Y)

+ Zelda (come on someone has to still hold the wisdom of the Triforce. Though i think their going to cut her "Sheik" form this time)

+ Diddy Kong (Even though Donkey Kong is strong he still needs some back-up now that mega-man is in the game)

(Edit post)

The ones I expect not to comeback (in my opinion :redcard:)  :

- Luigi (yes I understand its Mario's bro but its time for him to step down let the real "Heros" duke it out)

- Solid Snake (Sorry Snake but it's time for you to go back to your torture Chamber :heeee: [radio call] SNAKE!! CAN YOU HERE ME?!!! SNAKE!! SNAAA..........[radio signal lost].

- Ganondorf (Unless they decide to redo his style, he is nothing more than a "captain Falcon" clone)

- Captain Olimar( I don't see why they put this guy in the game in the first place)

- R.O.B.(just like that robot WALL-E he is nothing more than a maintenace Bot)

- Wolf (pretty much a Fox clone)

- Toon Link (I never was in to the toon saga of "Legend of Zelda", one Link in the game is enough)

- Marth (Like I said the old prince need to step down and let more battle fit swordsman fight)

- pokemon trainer[aka RED] ( don't give me wrong its ok to have pokemon fight for you but will it be better to fight along side with them?)

Characters that may or not comeback:

/ Wario (Indeed he's the arch rival of mario, but Bowser will always take upon that title, though he has his own style of fighting.)

/ Lucario (Even though he wasn't too popular in SSBB but he's still one of the most popular pokemon in the game series)

/ Jigglypuff (So far she/he/it been around all the SSB, but their are other pokemon that is willing to join the fun)

/ Sonic (The fact he is Third-Party he could be cut out but their are games where he conflicts with mario and friends so will see)

/ Falco (You might as well say he is another clone but than again Fox needs a partner)

/ Yoshi (He been in all SSB as well but other friends of Mario will like to jump in the fun)

/ Ness,or Lucas( One or the other must step down the Fact that they have similar moves)

/ Ice climbers (Though "Nintendo" might have troubles bringing them in, They may be back)

Why no Marth, Wario and Ice Climbers? And secondly no one really liked Ike, for one thing I didn't like his moveset. or slow moving speed.(why heavy like bowser?)

The ones I see cut are

Toon Link = I'm guessing there done with the two Links thing.

Lucas = Cloned, they might as well kept just Ness.

Ike = Chrom will probably Replace him.

Lucario = either Mewtwo Awakened, or Zoroark. that may replace him.(Maybe Mewtwo Because there thinking about it.)

Wolf = Clone of Fox, Its better with just two reps from his game.

Why no Marth, Wario and Ice Climbers? And secondly no one really liked Ike, for one thing I didn't like his moveset. or slow moving speed.(why heavy like bowser?)

The ones I see cut are

Toon Link = I'm guessing there done with the two Links thing.

Lucas = Cloned, they might as well kept just Ness.

Ike = Chrom will probably Replace him.

Lucario = either Mewtwo Awakened, or Zoroark. that may replace him.(Maybe Mewtwo Because there thinking about it.)

Wolf = Clone of Fox, Its better with just two reps from his game.

In SSBM I Played with Roy alot, That Ike (even doe true he's slower And heavy the fact he was armored) reminds me of him. However If they bring Roy back and replace Ike and Marth with Chrome + another Fire emblem Character that be awesome.

As for Wario its a maybe unless they give his regular fighting style(Based of "Wario world", Wario shack it [Wii] and his Wario land games) then his "Warioware" self then he is a keeper.

Now Lucario was in SSBB because of his popularity of pokemon gamers (including myself) but he could be replace as you said with other pokemon.

Ice Climbers is in if Nintendo is able to but them back in the game or not.

+Roy

+Toon Link: I liked him, and he may stay in with a HD Windwaker coming.

+Metaknight: As long as he is nerfed.

+Pokemon Trainer: Add a little more variety to them

+Lucas: I loved him but I doubt he will return ;_;

+Luigi: My favorite char in the series.

+Pikachu: Only for wishing it was Raichu

+King Dedede

-Olimar

-Ike

-Rob

-Snake

-Captain Falcon

-Jigglypuff

-Wario

-Yoshi

-Wolf

-Pit

Pit is already in "Adam" :  http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/pit.html

And their a High chance "Captain Falcon"  well be back he's too popular to be cut.

a game of chars only YOU liked would be a very very small game man.

>Implying I would want a game with a small amount of chars.

But yeah

As for Captain Falcon It's not that I hate him, I just see him as a lol char tbvh.

O Pit is in? Ehh cool I guess.

Forgot about Ice Climbers btw, they should come back too.

Because I can't quote, Pikachu is also already in. So far, we have: -Mario -Link -Donkey Kong -Kirby -Pit -Samus -Fox -Pikachu -Bowser -Villager -Mega Man -Wii Fit Trainer -Master Chief -Sonic the Fancharacter -Shao Kahn -Hank Hill -Naruto -Goku -Omega Shenron -The neighbour's dog -Bread -Milk -Polygon Man -Batman -Krogoth

Because I can't quote, Pikachu is also already in. So far, we have: -Mario -Link -Donkey Kong -Kirby -Pit -Samus -Fox -Pikachu -Bowser -Villager -Mega Man -Wii Fit Trainer -Master Chief -Sonic the Fancharacter -Shao Kahn -Hank Hill -Naruto -Goku -Omega Shenron -The neighbour's dog -Bread -Milk -Polygon Man -Batman -Krogoth

Bread and milk?!!!! ahahaha LOL!! Garchompmatt XD