[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

• 4 weeks later...

"The balance of the characters' powers were previously only measured by Sakurai, but he will involve his staff more in this game to make sure the characters are competitively balanced."

"Feeling that the series had found its target audience and introducing gimmicks would hinder rather than help the brand, Sakurai explained that he was thinking of ways to introduce a new, different experience, while retaining the frantic gameplay from previous installments"

as seen on wikipedia.

Told ya it was awesome. Too bad I have a Wii U now, I wanted to try it.

It's very competitive which makes the hack worth trying out.

I'm also looking forward to trying out that Balanced Brawl hack since I really would rather play Brawl with more balancing in characters.

Seeing as Sakurai was the ONLY person who balanced the characters...yeah, ONE person balancing a WHOLE ROSTER of characters truly explains why Brawl was so unbalanced! With a whole team working on balancing, perhaps we won't see so much of this tier nonsense and perhaps Samus won't be so darn useless!

I just hope they don't nerf Pikachu and/or Mr. Game & Watch to unplayable levels - these two are my "mains".

I hope they'll have Story Mode like they did in SSBB... it brings the good ol' side-scrolling beat-em-up style of gameplay while having all-out brawl battles at certain points... if you get what I'm saying. I hope they don't eliminate the characters... and I DEFINITELY don't want Wolf to be excluded from the new SSB4 because he's the best character I use! 

^I actually liked the Subspace Emissary... You've got to remember that Sakurai and his crew aren't the only ones developing this - there's the creators of Tekken on board too!

Well just make the story shorter i didn't like fighting 54 different kinds of enemies.

Well since I have to admit, I like Kirby games and Sakurai did do one hell of a job with those games, Subspace Emmisary is good. I really love beating up those primids and loved the cutscenes for most characters. Just wished they had a bit more variety in enemies.

Seeing as Sakurai was the ONLY person who balanced the characters...yeah, ONE person balancing a WHOLE ROSTER of characters truly explains why Brawl was so unbalanced! With a whole team working on balancing, perhaps we won't see so much of this tier nonsense and perhaps Samus won't be so darn useless!

The worst part is Sakurai nerfed characters that could have been left alone as is like Mario, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, and yes Samus too

The worst part is Sakurai nerfed characters that could have been left alone as is like Mario, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, and yes Samus too

Samus has always been a terrible character, right from the original Smash Bros.

It's funny, seeing as how this is the complete opposite of how it is in the Metroid games.

It's funny, seeing as how this is the complete opposite of how it is in the Metroid games.

that is so true.

In my point of view I wish the story mode to be shorter, I don't want SSBB's story mode to return it was a HUGE waist of time! and the whole 54 kinds of enemies was ridiculous! It seemed more like Emissary mode was more developed then SSBB itself. I know in the first person shooter communites they go by the "Mutliplayer matters rule." so Sakurai I say go by thay rule! Aside from that junk I think I know who might return Mewtwo and Roy (Assumption because of there new looks.)

Well she was considered to be Mid-Tier in Melee by smashers so I wouldn't say she was bad in every game. 

Mario was in the G tier... I just couldn't believe this when I first witnessed Mario in the G tier. I've been maining Mario from melee to this game and learned Mario just sucks. His ranging for attacks suck, his recovery sucks, and  has very bad launch attacks (or knockback) and has plenty of attacks that are weak and selfish to use;For Example, FLUDD, Down tilt, Foward Aerial,Up Throw, Foward Throw,etc .Unless if your planning to use one of these moves, your most likely to lose your momentum on comboing. They may sometimes work at circumstances but I really don't suggest using them at all..

Mario was in the G tier... I just couldn't believe this when I first witnessed Mario in the G tier. I've been maining Mario from melee to this game and learned Mario just sucks. His ranging for attacks suck, his recovery sucks, and  has very bad launch attacks (or knockback) and has plenty of attacks that are weak and selfish to use;For Example, FLUDD, Down tilt, Foward Aerial,Up Throw, Foward Throw,etc .Unless if your planning to use one of these moves, your most likely to lose your momentum on comboing. They may sometimes work at circumstances but I really don't suggest using them at all..

I know I was a mario mainer too back in melee hell I even beat event match 51 back on melee with him :) now in brawl... its just sad. everything was nerf'd on him.

I'm interested to see what the do with Samus tbh. Giving samus different beams could make for some interesting gameplay, hell I'd even take a fully charged beam = Ice Beam. I also want Morph Ball to not be so useless, and maybe they should think about actually incorporating her Space Jump, make it like the Corkscrew Attack in Prime 2: Ecchos, you have to press the buttom in a pattern or you fall. That'd add some actual skill to gameplay. I think Ness would be good to revamp too, he was utterly useless in Melee unless you go his midair back-A to hit properly, or the very tip of his bat. Other than that Ness was only good in team fights to stand on the sidelines and spam PK Thunder or PK Flash as a hazard. Jiggly Puff was good in Melee, I had mastered using her effectively enough that I could take down most people. Note- I've never played Brawl.

The loss of his Mario Tornado as a down B move didnt help for his recovery which already was mediocre before.  I've also heard many smashers also say his down tilt move was useless.

The loss of his Mario Tornado as a down B move didnt help for his recovery which already was mediocre before.  I've also heard many smashers also say his down tilt move was useless.

His down tilt from melee was useless? I didn't think so. I used that move for tournaments and placed 2nd to 1st in many times so how is that useless. unless those are noobs who are complaining about non-sense.