[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

I hope they don't remove some/too much of the characters from Brawl if this does get released soon. Only ones that I don't care about is Metaknight, Pit, and ike.

I'd imagine they'd keep Pit and Meta Knight, but the characters of Fire Emblem are constantly changing, so Ike's got (hopefully) less of a chance to be in the next one (maybe replace him with Roy, who was more awesome).

I'd imagine they'd keep Pit and Meta Knight, but the characters of Fire Emblem are constantly changing, so Ike's got (hopefully) less of a chance to be in the next one (maybe replace him with Roy, who was more awesome).

This yes!

* Little Mac and Takamaru were two of the first characters chosen for Smash 4, both being classic characters that have since experienced a revival via Punch Out Wii/Nintendo Land and are fan favorites. They also represent West vs. East, which Sakurai is aiming for after the previous series strayed too much towards Eastern characters like Fire Emblem and Mother.

Hell yes, little mac! I'm praying he enters as a newcomer!

* King K. Rool and Ridley are also two characters that are being given priority as they too have a lot of requests. King K. Rool's design is said to have a new design that Retro contributed to (perhaps a new Donkey Kong Country is on the horizon?), and Ridley will apparently have a style of game-play that involves the evolution seen in Other M.

We need more villains for the game they would fit.

* Shulk, Dillon, and Ghirahim are currently set to be included, but they haven't been finalized like the four above.

Dillon - would make a great newcomer

Ghirahim - Like I said above more villains the better

Shulk - Errr, I would have wanted Zael but okay...

* There's a second Yoshi representative who has yet to be introduced and will apparently be appearing in a new game coming out soon that Nintendo asked to be included. The rumored Yoshi Land Wii U? It's apparently Yoshi's new partner another dinosaur character. The name "Debu" has been thrown around, but I'm not sure if that's it's name or a nickname since that just means "fat" in Japanese.

Debu sounds cool I hope I see him soon...

* Little Mac and Takamaru were two of the first characters chosen for Smash 4, both being classic characters that have since experienced a revival via Punch Out Wii/Nintendo Land and are fan favorites. They also represent West vs. East, which Sakurai is aiming for after the previous series strayed too much towards Eastern characters like Fire Emblem and Mother.

The Nintendo samurai Takamaru? Awesome! I hope this shit is true! Most people don't know who Takamaru is! I really glad Takamaru got some recognition! For those that don't know who Takamaru is referenced in Nintendo Land and Takamaru also guest starred in Samurai Warriors 3.

A tad biased, no? :P

If Mewtwo (a legendary) is anything to go by, then Shaymin'll be awful :troll:

Different pokemon

Different experience.

Hal obviously didn't know what they were doing when they made mewtwo in ssbm, but I bet if the new developers made shaymin in there,

he would problably be better.

(fast movement, super high jumps...

cool attacks..)

I just don't know what his final smash could be.

As in DLC? (and NOT disc-locked content *stares at Capcom*) Dunno. I suppose Nintendo have been doing a bit of DLC lately with Professor Layton and New Super Mario Bros. 2 (not forgetting that lovely Mario Kart 7 patch :D), so it's not completely out of the question. Seed Flare is Shaymin's signature move, which is why it'd make more sense to have that as its FS, rather than Leaf Storm or a move that wasn't introduced until a Gen later.

DLC?... no not for smash at least. some people can't get these things. that'll screw up wifi, and tournaments Wifi= i don't have this dlc on my wii u tournament= since when was this guy in this game? what am i playing against? As for shaymin, Air slash+choice scarf is a better signature move :)

* Platinum Games is interested in including a character, yet nothing has been finalized yet. Will probably be from Wonderful 101, but nothing is decided upon.

BAYONETTA BAYONETTA BAYONETTA

It would fit too cause Bayonetta 2 is Wii U exclusive

Edit: Also think some movesets should be changed a little, I think Bowser's could be changed to a more Mario RPG3-esque style with the inclusion of a dashing power punch perhaps as a new forward B and maybe some sort of flip for his up B that can be followed by a slam by pressing B again, again like Mario RPG3. I also think that Luigi's moveset should include the poultergust (perhaps as a new down B) sort of like Mario's FLUDD, and speaking of that Mario sunshine was, like, 10 years ago, I think the FLUDD should be changed to something from Mario galaxy perhaps or one of the other more recent incarnations. Also assuming they keep final smashes in I think Mario's should be changed to giant Mario (like he's eaten a giant mushroom) that can stomp on everything and Link's triforce slash should be changed to... anything. That attack never seems to fit him IMO. A lot of the final smashes seemed quite rushed in their development.

DLC?... no

not for smash at least.

some people can't get these things.

I did, with MVC3 I didn't have Jill or Goroth yet, but i fought against them.

I just hope Sakurai doesn't become stupid, and do the japan only characters, can you imagine?

that'll screw up wifi, and tournaments

tournaments are screwed up with no items and the whole 2 Min time match, it'll make no difference...

Wifi= i don't have this dlc on my wii u

Like I said about Jill and Goroth above.

tournament= since when was this guy in this game? what am i playing against?

LIKE I SAID ABOUT JILL AND GOROTH ABOVE!