[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

^Nintendo said the roster wasn't going to be bigger than Brawl's, anyway. Melee still had you fight every character in the roster.

No dude I heard from some website that sakurai said he wasn't going any higher than 50-40 characters maximum.

Give your reasons on why that you think that this will possibly happen.

Because Sakurai thinks noobs are the casual players, so that's how the controls can get jacked up like Kid Icarus. True experience here. Kid Icarus' wifi sucks because of numerous lag issues and it's better to not play with a circle pad at all.

Give your reasons on why that you think that this will possibly happen.

Now, since that characters in Brawl are somewhat balanced, don't you think bringing characters from Tekken and Soulcalibur  would be hard to try balancing those characters with the ones of Nintendo's characters? Well let's just say I could have a little hope on this character thing (A little!) and let's just see how it goes.

And Zaibatsu, what I was trying to say how Sakurai felt how the Circle Pad Pro would make Kid Icarus Uprising unfair and how the controls of the game were "good the way they are" so instead, he wanted to allow the Circle Pad Pro for the use of Left handed people only. This is jacked up bullshit..

^Nintendo said the roster wasn't going to be bigger than Brawl's, anyway. Melee still had you fight every character in the roster.

The reason why Brawl's All -Star mode was "long" was becuase they made you fight all characters from each genre/series in order, I mean GOD DAMN IT! fighting all 3 of Red's Pokemon plus Jigglypuff and company!! also if you didn't notice there was a spawning issue glitch that Sakurai was clearly aware of. It took a character up to 2-5 minutes to spawn and fight.

I hope SSB4's All-Star mode is like Melee's it was fast paced and I loved fighting the team of Mr.Game&Watch. and the Trophy was a different pallet of your character, Example you were playing as Marth and you get Marth's trophy but he's a different color. and more Trophy talk here but can we really get classic trophies like Melee? what the fuck kind of classic mode was that in Brawl?

Another thing people who count "Transformation characters as extra characters" are really stupid because they don't count as a seperated character they make the full character. example Shiek = the other half of Zelda. I dunno about Zero Suit Samus I guess she can count as a seprate character because she doesn't use a B-down like Zelda but she requires a Final Smash to get her armor back on.

Here are some other stupid things I heard people say about Super Smash Bros.

There are too many sword users! really? how many are there like four? or five? there's mostly punchers and kickers!

There are too many females! You call three females too many? that's just damn straight sexist and retarded!

Make the Subspace Mode Longer! No! just no! that's the whole reason why I hate Brawl because Sakurai focused more on Supspace than the gameplay!

Add air Tripping! This isn't Dragon Ball Z Bodukai Tankaichi 2! Tripping is for noobs.

Naruto must be in! Like the topic said before this isn't E.V.E. MUGEN!

Mike Tyson must be in! ...why?

Stupid character requests! Goomba, Koopa, Waddle Dee, Metroids, Rattata, Dunsparce, Gooey, and Kumatora.

and the list can keep going...

The reason why Brawl's All -Star mode was "long" was becuase they made you fight all characters from each genre/series in order, I mean GOD DAMN IT! fighting all 3 of Red's Pokemon plus Jigglypuff and company!! also if you didn't notice there was a spawning issue glitch that Sakurai was clearly aware of. It took a character up to 2-5 minutes to spawn and fight.

I hope SSB4's All-Star mode is like Melee's it was fast paced and I loved fighting the team of Mr.Game&Watch. and the Trophy was a different pallet of your character, Example you were playing as Marth and you get Marth's trophy but he's a different color. and more Trophy talk here but can we really get classic trophies like Melee? what the fuck kind of classic mode was that in Brawl?

Brawl's classic mode wasn't so great. I hated how unfair it was to fight Giant characters alone where when being hit with a charged attack would END you in seconds. It becomes so stupid. I also hated the Master hand and Crazy hand battle for some reason but can't state it correctly.

"Some website", you say? I recall reading about an actual interview about the game, and one of the things mentioned was the roster - Sakurai felt that too many characters is just silly and will probably have the roster as big as, or smaller than Brawl's.

I think the website was some place called NintendoNews, Megaton News or something. Anway making the character roster samller? are you kidding me? If Sakurai makes the roster small I ain't buying and I lost all hope as a fan! and pretty sure many other poeple will rage as well...

I think the website was some place called NintendoNews, Megaton News or something. Anway making the character roster samller? are you kidding me? If Sakurai makes the roster small I ain't buying and I lost all hope as a fan! and pretty sure many other poeple will rage as well...

I dunno about that. No one seemed to mind Melee's roster size, and I for one feel you get a bit lost in Brawl's and overlook certain characters.

I for one feel you get a bit lost in Brawl's and overlook certain characters.

I almost broke out in laughter right there, who in the world is overlooked? Everyone is visible and selectable how would you get lost? I will admit I get lost in the MVC3 roster once in a while *Cough* M.A.D.O.K. *Cough* but that is because few people use him. I still wish to see more Fire Emblem Reps in this game! 3 to 4 will work for me!

I dunno about that. No one seemed to mind Melee's roster size, and I for one feel you get a bit lost in Brawl's and overlook certain characters.

Lost in Brawl's Roster? hahaha.. that makes me laugh! The only way I see that you can get lost in a roster would have to be the Dragonball Z game's rosters those things are freaking huge. Overlooked characters in what way? there really is no characters to be overlooked in Brawl. and what I was trying to say was I hope Smash 4 will not be built just on hype like Brawl was. I do not want Smash 4 to end up being like you play it for about an hour and you get bored of it fast. Have some excellent replay value like Melee did. besides theres been rumors that we could be seeing a character amount of 45 - 49 max. (I only guessed 49 because if there was 14 newcomers to Brawl's amount.)

@GarchompMatt I'm not trying to start any fights with or anything I was only giving my opinion and facts on Brawl.

This thread is abt Smash 4 rite? so why all i hear is *BLAH*BLAH*BLAH*Brawl sucks*BLAH*BLAH*BLAH*Melee better*BLAH*BLAH*BLAH*AllHailProjectMLMAOFFFFRANDOMTRIPPING....WATEVA!!! 

i sorta dnt understand cause......I LOVE BRAWL sooooooooooooo FFFFFF u ALL lol

oh another thing: 

There are too many sword users players! Fixed 

There are too many females! This was OBVIOUSLY not a fighter fan 

Make the Subspace Mode Longer! i LOVE the SSE mode :D but i think the last part was too long BY ITSELF!

Add air Tripping!  Come on Zaibatsu now you're just making stuff up >:P i mean WHO DA #$%& WUD ASK FOR DAT??

Naruto must be in! LOL naruto fanboys

Mike Tyson must be in! Wait! wat abt Little Mac???? (._. ) 

Stupid character requests! Well unless its alotta 3rd Party request...i dnt see ANY request being "stupid" execpt geno STOP ASKING 4 HIM!

LOL i never said u either Matt, its the thread in general 

tho u say that, i havent heard the 1st POSITIVE thing abt Brawl over Melee.....jus saiyan 

I liked the Subspace Emissary. I thought it was a pretty enjoyable 2-player story mode, especially the great maze at the end where you could play as your favourite(s) and beat the crap out of everything...

...and the Olimar meets Captain Falcon cutscene.

I liked the Subspace Emissary. I thought it was a pretty enjoyable 2-player story mode, especially the great maze at the end where you could play as your favourite(s) and beat the crap out of everything...

yes i LOVED dat scene lol

when the pikmin is touching olimars ass?

LOL i never said u either Matt, its the thread in general 

tho u say that, i havent heard the 1st POSITIVE thing abt Brawl over Melee.....jus saiyan 

Some Smash players are like that, some say Melee is better than Brawl. I think Melee had (In my opinion, not saying Brawl sucks!) decent graphics, decent sound effects, Fast/Repetitive gameplay value. The only thing I saw Brawl have was just, some new game modes like Boss Battle, Subspace, Shotty Wi-Fi Vs mode. The only thing I liked about Brawl was the Newcomers, Stages and Music nothing else.(I am not saying Brawl sucks!)

Here are some other stupid things I heard people say about Super Smash Bros.

There are too many sword users! really? how many are there like four? or five? there's mostly punchers and kickers!

There are too many females! You call three females too many? that's just damn straight sexist and retarded!

Make the Subspace Mode Longer! No! just no! that's the whole reason why I hate Brawl because Sakurai focused more on Supspace than the gameplay!

Add air Tripping! This isn't Dragon Ball Z Bodukai Tankaichi 2! Tripping is for noobs.

Naruto must be in! Like the topic said before this isn't E.V.E. MUGEN!

Mike Tyson must be in! ...why?

Stupid character requests! Goomba, Koopa, Waddle Dee, Metroids, Rattata, Dunsparce, Gooey, and Kumatora.

and the list can keep going...

These are some of the reasons why I said that speculation threads are the worst.

Now, since that characters in Brawl are somewhat balanced, don't you think bringing characters from Tekken and Soulcalibur  would be hard to try balancing those characters with the ones of Nintendo's characters? Well let's just say I could have a little hope on this character thing (A little!) and let's just see how it goes.

Do you honestly believe that Brawl's roster is at all balanced?