Applejack (MLP ) Released TylorGoldenYoshi

Lord Batros

Alright, tried it out. It's okay, but it doesn't seemed finished, unless I'm missing something. MLP fans will probably like it. Anyone else could afford to pass on it. Regardless, it's by far the best MLP character currently for MUGEN, but that's only because everything else is awful.

updated, yet again, Same Download

Applejack's been updated again.

-Slight buff to the Earthquake super

-Light Earthquake brings opponent to Applejack, Strong Earthquake sends them away

-Added Bionic Barn super

-Added another intro

• 2 months later...

Updated  3/20/13 

I updated Applejack. Changes: -Mostly aesthetic, related to P2 -Changed some of the attacks' hitsounds -Made the hitspark for the bucking intro overlap the tree and Applejack -Made tripped opponents not recover after getting hit by a normal attack -Made the damage dampener not include the Bionic Barn super

Download  is same as 1st post 

I know, I've seen a lot of vore pictures based on characters that don't even make sense as vore characters. I mean, a Yoshi with vore is understandable since Yoshi swallows things whole, but WHY APPLEJACK!? What part of Applejack screams "vore edit?"

...That's besides the point, I guess, as I'm pretty sure this isn't the vore version.