Official Obama Re-Election Party Thread

well i personally voted for Obama for three reasons ..........

1. Romney was literally caught on tape/video lying more times than Nixon

2. His comments( on video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRGbln8ilR0 ) about Hispanic's , my wife is Hispanic and by genealogy , so are both of my children..... Fuck him, obviously i did the only thing i could and vote against him, ill never let anyone get away with saying something negative about there heritage

3. i am part of the 47% (once again on tape) Romney said he didn't care for , im ashamed for it, but i have been on food stamps before and im still on medicade, so why would i want to Elect someone who is record saying hes going to cut funding to programs that i use for the right reasons , um NO

You guys are so biased. XD The GOP still controls the house... and the senate is virtually unchanged. So really nothing has changed. Even if Romney had won, the effect on taxes would be less than 9 dollars a year. I can't vote but If I could, I would have voted for Romney, but I really don't like him either. Both lousy candidates. Good thing we will have new ones in 2016! :D EDIT: Who ever gave me a -1.. I'm celebrating too! I'm just glad its all over. I can sleep at night now. No more political ads on any youtube video that has 1,000 views or more! Or during the weather on TV.

i am so happy obama won i stayed up last night just to make sure he would. Romney would of killed our country.

And that's why we voted for him. I would rather suffer through four more years of Obama than go through what Romney would provide. I'm strongly turned off by Romney's anti-birth control desire.

You guys are so biased. XD

The GOP still controls the house... and the senate is virtually unchanged. So really nothing has changed. Even if Romney had won, the effect on taxes would be less than 9 dollars a year. I can't vote but If I could, I would have voted for Romney, but I really don't like him either. Both lousy candidates. Good thing we will have new ones in 2016! :D

EDIT: Who ever gave me a -1.. I'm celebrating too! I'm just glad its all over. I can sleep at night now. No more political ads on any youtube video that has 1,000 views or more! Or during the weather on TV.

i un did the negative vote , that's why us that live in the USA can vote just because we don't agree doesn't mean someone had to go & do that, most times if u see someone with a negative or multiple negative marks on their profile, its because there a dick & no reason for that was needed here, it was just a difference in opinion no more no less , just because who ever did that didn't like what was said, that's democracy , u don't have to like it , but u do have to respect his right to say it

hey i put it like this, the president has been dealt a very bad hand thanks to the cowboy from toy story who put two wars on the countries credit card as well as fcked up our foreign relations on his watch. at least this guy has actually gotten people to talk to us outside of our borders besides bush's prison bitch at the time tony blair lol. he didn't sneak taxe cuts to the rich or a medicaid plan that failed. let alone sat there and let his piss dry as we were under attack. so yeah obama has done good by me so far. and i'm not gonna knock the man for having been issued a band aid to dress a shotgun wound that the republicans caused and in the same breath tries to rewrite history along with the teabagger going in hardbody , but there was crickets when slingblade had the country stuck on hee haw for eight years.....

i un did the negative vote , that's why us that live in the USA can vote just because we don't agree doesn't mean someone had to go & do that, most times if u see someone with a negative or multiple negative marks on their profile, its because there a dick & no reason for that was needed here, it was just a difference in opinion no more no less , just because who ever did that didn't like what was said, that's democracy , u don't have to like it , but u do have to respect his right to say it

NOBODY is taking away or disrespecting his right to say what he wants. That's a false argument.

He exercised his right of free speech by posting.

And someone else exercised their right of free speech by disagreeing.

most forgettable presidential election ever. but me n ryon had a really good time in dat closet

btw obama is a blood thursty baby killin facist. he's worse than bush on foriegn policy for he spent more in his four year than bush in his 8

http://rogueoperator...d-war-spending/

fuck all those basterds

jesus Sally, u havnt posted on here in months, and this is were u do it? lmao ........How Ya been , glad to see your still above ground

NOBODY is taking away or disrespecting his right to say what he wants. That's a false argument.

He exercised his right of free speech by posting.

And someone else exercised their right of free speech by disagreeing.

i"f u see someone with a negative or multiple negative marks on their profile, its because there a dick"

thats the main reason why i said what i said , i never said his rights were being taken away or that his right to free speech were violated , but there was no reason to Negative someone's post because of a difference in opinion

most forgettable presidential election ever. but me n ryon had a really good time in dat closet

btw obama is a blood thursty baby killin facist. he's worse than bush on foriegn policy for he spent more in his four year than bush in his 8

http://rogueoperator.wordpress.com/2011/10/21/obama-beats-bush-in-military-and-war-spending/

fuck all those basterds

Well, well...the legendary BigSally...

But on the real, this is an OBAMA REELECTION PARTY THREAD. That means we CELEBRATING! If you ain't happy that Obama got reelected, then bounce. Then start an I HATE OBAMA, ROMNEY SHOULD'VE WIN THREAD! Ya dig?! Let's break it down.

Will X is right. We have a right to free speech. But done we celebrating in this thread, take the negativity to another thread.

Brock is also right, but I've said that already...

Sally...nothing personal and glad to have ya back.

Forgive me if I offended anyone, but I just wanted to put things in a singular perspective. Continues...

i thought i'd be more on the quiet side here, but i saw big sally post and i need to say hi to him as i always liked him. hi big sally :) and since already posting, might as well get on topic now. i voted for obama, but more due to the fact i didnt want romney for president, not because i'm a big fan of obama.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted twice for Bill Clinton. The only one I voted for that was president. Never voted for Reagan, either Bush, no H. Ross Perot, and not for Obama (I voted for McCain last time) or Romney. Who did I vote for then in 2012? Well, for prez I voted for "A. Box O'Rox" and for VP "Phil DeVoid". I figured they wuz the best candidates under the circumstances. So I voted and no matter how bad it gets I still have a clean conscience.