Agrias Oaks by Ouchi updated 9/15/13

Phantom Blood

agreed they are bumping this topic with details about the game and not the char. I suggest this topic be deleted and a new (updated) release thread be made. 

What are you talking about? We talk about the game when the topic is still fresh, and then I bump the topic and we talk about the MUGEN character every time there's an update. We're not spamming.

Also, character can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vqged73dfqqmqoc

agreed they are bumping this topic with details about the game and not the char. I suggest this topic be deleted and a new (updated) release thread be made. 

you my sir have alot to learn you best start reading from the beginning of the topic and not just what you want to read

Thank you for your playing.I'm glad to see your impression.

I want to make all jobs.but,I think difficult to make calculator,dancer,mime.Probably,I don't make those jobs.

well it wouldnt hurt if you re consider it but even if you still didn't want to its still a great character she is more of a threat now rather then a push over so thats really good she seem to have ai that is also pretty good i was wondering if you gave any thought to maybe give her darknight class or maybe blue mage its been so long since i played the game but iam sure there was a class like that

Thank you for your playing.I'm glad to see your impression.

I want to make all jobs.but,I think difficult to make calculator,dancer,mime.Probably,I don't make those jobs.

holy shit you are here HEY THERE i have so many ideas for you on agrias if you would be willing to listen to them. mime i can understand being difficult to implement into mugen, same with calculator. but theres others that would be easy with the right ideas? do you have a skype?

@darklight blue mage wasn't in the original FFT only advance and advance 2.

yeah i wish blue mage was in there its my fav mage class but that didn't happen till they moved to portable. even the psp remake doesn't have it. red mages weren't even in the original.

i love the red mage and the blue mage as well both of my fav classes.

he could do the Geomancer class after all one of the move the black mage does kind of resemble a move that class does so that wouldnt be to hard

most of the classes that are already in there rather then giving it 3 moves each could make it so each button does something else rather then just leaving it to the 3 you gave it

maybe if there was a way to get some of the extra classes such as those found in the gba or psp version of it would be a great bonus if possible

all in all iam pretty happy with the new update shes not weak any more and provides a decent challenge now 

yeah i wish blue mage was in there its my fav mage class but that didn't happen till they moved to portable. even the psp remake doesn't have it. red mages weren't even in the original.

Well the Red Mage class would have been kind of redundant in FFT, but I think Blue Made could have worked some-how.

As for Geomancer moves, I almost want to say the moves should be Hell Ivy, Kamaitachi, and something else. Kamaitachi would be kind of a cool move to use, since it inflicts Don't Act, and it would be kind of cool to see a move that allows the opponent to move around and dodge stuff, but not anything else for a brief period. Hell Ivy's a common move that could stun the opponent for a few seconds. A lot of the other moves would kind of do the same as Hell Ivy.

Say, Ouchi. There's one question I have to ask. The Knight class has three moves. One that damages the opponents magic reserve, the other decreases the opponent's speed. What does the third one do? Also, what's the potion that Chemist uses to restore Barrier power, and the move where Agrias steals a dark gem from the opponent in Thief mode. ...Sorry for the dumb questions.

well shes pretty relentless and ruthless while your battling her she mostly traps you in the corner and beats the ever living shit right out of you excuse me for asking but did you make her kind of cheap when you program her AI  i barely can even get out of the corner some times even in  2 on 2 battle it still pretty much the same

@Laharl

I welcome your ideas.But,I jib at using skype because I can't reply so fast....Is that ok with you?

@MugoUrth

The third one is power break.When the attack hit,agrias gets defense up.

Chemist uses holy water...But I have no idea to make skill so I make holy water in desperation.

A dark gem is shield.

@darklight

I had intended to make counter opportunity...If you have specific ideas,I want your opinion.

@Laharl

I welcome your ideas.But,I jib at using skype because I can't reply so fast....Is that ok with you?

im not sure what jib means? if you mean because of the language barrier I understand do you have one or not? sorry im kind of confused.