Agrias Oaks by Ouchi updated 9/15/13

Phantom Blood

OH a FULL release ok gotta check this out. tried her SHES AWESOME way better than the alpha released before woohoo I reccomend this, roster worthy imo. Only complaint is she has no voice I know she didn't in the game but they could of given her a generic Japanese girl voice or something. Other than that I love her.

OH a FULL release ok gotta check this out.

tried her SHES AWESOME way better than the alpha released before woohoo I reccomend this, roster worthy imo. Only complaint is she has no voice I know she didn't in the game but they could of given her a generic Japanese girl voice or something. Other than that I love her.

What do you mean full release?

The one Phantom uploaded a few days ago is by a different author. That. and it was 1.0 only. This character is for winmugen

OH a FULL release ok gotta check this out.

tried her SHES AWESOME way better than the alpha released before woohoo I reccomend this, roster worthy imo. Only complaint is she has no voice I know she didn't in the game but they could of given her a generic Japanese girl voice or something. Other than that I love her.

I actually liked the fact she didn't have her voice, and also used that comical female death sound from Final Fantasy Tactics rather than a generic female voice.

Also, yes she is awesome. I wonder what all her modes do, though. I notice that Knight mode has a barrier and that Chemist and Archer mode have a grappling move, but I know nothing outside of that.

OK NOW maybe the jobs do something lets see. ok so My guess is ouchi plans to keep updating her. he removed most of the other jobs atm, but the 2 there (knight and Chemist actually do something) With chemist you use a potion on your self when you do a combination of buttons, with Knight you have an extra slash attack. awesome so he plans on adding new moves for each job class.

scroll over it till you find what you need its really not that hard just a tad time consuming. basically click the first thing, then click the first thing again, then the last thing is agrias. you can trial and error the last part though.

I really like Archer mode. When I used Agrias' Archer mode in training, I found it to be useless. But truth be told, the charged slashes are not meant to be used on a dummy. The charged slashes turn Agrias into a counter-tank. She cannot be attacked when using these moves, and her slash is unblockable. I think you can still hurt her with special moves, though, but I didn't do enough testing. I still don't understand what the third potion in Chemist form does, or the third slash attack in Knight form. I know Chemist form has Potion and Ether, and that Knight form has Break Magic and Break Speed/Break Boots.