Agrias Oaks by Ouchi updated 9/15/13

Phantom Blood

• 2 months later...

wooo hoo time to see whats new.

ok first off

i found out why shes a larger file now mugo :P she has voice files now, shes longer silent

she has a few more basic attacks a standalone kick another slash ect she can also air combo quite well now

she now has a "Burst"

she now has mediator/orator class the moves include

"Mimic Daravon" if this connects it puts the enemy into a dizzy animation till you hit them or time wears off

"Insult" if this connects the enemy I think is supposed to be put into a berserk state? im not sure exactly i can't find any differences when this is use

"Frighten" agrias hits you with a large word bubble if this connects a chicken icon appears on yourself"

again not sure what this does just yet Im going to talk to ouchi the next chance i get and find out

she now has oracle class the moves include

"Berserk" I think this is what this. she kicks you and if it connects you get berserk casted on you i can't find what it does in actual gameplay though

"Petrify" this turns the enemy to stone for a duration of time the next attack I think DOES deal a bit more damage so it is slightly different than a dizzy state.

"Drain" she kicks you and if it connects you get drain cast on you it makes you fall and recovers some of agrias's health

her dash slash now causes the opponent to slide on the ground before getting back up this looks silly in the corner because they keep sliding against the wall.

overall a very solid update I love the fact she has a voice now.

only complaint is no dark knight yet :(

Finally got around to trying it. She STILL has that stupid infinite AI. Honestly, it really needs to go.

Yeah, that's the only thing I dread about Agrias.  She has awesome AI but she can literally infinite with the sword combos to crystal lock into more sword shots.  X_X;

Thankfully I'm only using her in doubles so she won't be that broken there.  :3

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the info sin Tried her out heres her new addition. 3 new job  classes

Geomancer 

Windslash - basic wind attack homes in on your opponent and knocks them in air slightly doesn't do much damage but it can set up for some combos

Torrent - water basic attack homes in on your opponent and stuns for a very short time (toad should be added to this as its possible to inflict it)

Tanglevine - Vine attack homes in on opponent and holds them in place for a good amount of time for you to attack them

I personally don't find this job all that useful right now I used torrent about 25 times and there was no toad effect on any of em so its kind of a useless move tanglevine does the same damage and holds them in place why you would ever want to use torrent right now idk. Next job

Samurai

Murasame - Agrias holds up a sword and recovers some of her hp

Kotetsu? - agrias raises a sword and a shockwave appears blowing you away if you are hit with it, I am myself am not sure its meant to be kotetsu I can't for sure tell what move this one is meant to be.

? - Agrias raises a sword and a ground attack homes in on the enemy, ok this thing needs to be nerfed you can spam it because it pauses them slightly if you are fast enough its a near infinite. Idk what sword attack this is supposed to be at all.

Dragoon

light jump - agrias jumps in the air very swiftly and lands on the opponent causing a small fall and ground bounce

medium jump - agrias jumps in the air a bit slower and does a bit more damage  a larger fall and more ground bounce.

Hard jump - Agrias jumps in the air alot slower and causes a larger fall, harder ground bounce and a bit more damage.

thats it for her new jobs

the dash slash glitch is still there where the enemy rolls even in the corner instead of stopping but otherwise solid update minus that samurai attack spam.

Dang, someone beat me to it.

So Geomancer class with Kamaitachi, Water Ball, and Hell Ivy (Sue me, I'm used to the PSX names), Samurai class with Murasame, Kotetsu, and Kikuichimoji (? I think, Not sure), and Lancer class. Cool.

This time around, I can only say I'm interested if Ouchi fixed the lockdown AI.

She still has cheap lock-down AI. Also, her Lancer form is kind of cheap. Her High Jump does a lot of damage, and is hard to dodge, and I think is also unblockable. Even a mirror match Agrias was no match against me when using Lancer form.

Edit: I notice when using Kamaitachi/Gusty Wind (I'm not sure which it is) on an opponent with high priority moves, like an opponent uses an attack that can power through attacks like you punch them before their attack finishes and it still pulls off, Kamaitachi/Gusty Wind will freeze the opponent before their attack finishes.

its the samurai one I am more concerned about its so spammable  agrias only had 200 health by the time she got to me with me just using that one move.

its the samurai one I am more concerned about its so spammable  agrias only had 200 health by the time she got to me with me just using that one move.

Alright. Could you also talk to Ouchi about the lock-down AI?

• 1 month later...