Agrias Oaks by Ouchi updated 9/15/13

Phantom Blood

well finally dark knight is here

she has

sanguine blade (Night sword in the original FFT) she slashes you puts you in a custom state then drains some health to add to your own. I personally think some power should be needed for this cause its kind of broken lol.

as for the other 2 attacks I don't think they are actual attacks and more like stuff that just fits a dark knight i guess?

onion knight is now there but as far as I can tell you gain no new attacks from it, it makes sense since onion knights only use was to level up using the pigs skill, it could not level up any other way.

Ninja is now a job and the attacks all involve throwing objects each one does a different direction and its pretty hilarious he has them on a randomvar to throw random objects in no pattern its fun I can't even name all of them.

she also has an unlimited mode which I am still experimenting on what exactly that does besides change her back dash to a warp and make her dash forward produce a clone of herself for some reason. Still working on what exactly it all does.

ai is still the same and samurai attack I mentioned last time is still broken.

also the slash that sends you sliding across the ground is still weird near a wall. she also has more basics than before.

I don't know if I want her this time. That AI is the one thing that is keeping me from calling her "Best MUGEN character ever," in fact it almost ruins it entirely for me. There's almost no way to beat her unless you can infinite her right of the bat. If not, then she will infinite YOU. In fact, I'd like to see her fight Master Geese, or some other cheepies.

@excrap um no? thats not a rule

@mugo you need to set an order in the select def file then make sure that order is never set to appear in the arcade fights. in survival there is no way to do that though that I know of.

you can just make her stand there if thats what you mean thats about it. f1ing a cheap ai char is not cheating imo.

you could press CTRL + 2 to deactivate her ai but it just makes her stand there and do nothing.

• 1 month later...

time to see whats new and I doubt it.

ok so no new jobs then again he practically added them all by now

I noticed he nerfed the samurai skill I complained about alot where it could be spammed it can no longer be spammed so guessing hes reading my feedback

Now darkwave is easily spammable and im sure theres more changes but I haven't quite found them yet. it looks like hes trying to balance her now that he has all the jobs he wanted in the character.

I read your ideas now.and I am glad to see them.

You can remove and adjust AI level in cmd.

But,I write instructions in Japanese. So many player don't know some settings outside of japan.

I think that it would be good if I could to write instruction in English.

Also I got some opinions such as Samurai and Dark knight.I use the opinion as reference.

But,I write instructions in Japanese. So many player don't know some settings outside of japan.

Also I got some opinions such as Samurai and Dark knight.I use the opinion as reference.

Good to hear.

do you want some feedback on the skills I got a bunch and some of the ways she plays. I can help you out if you get on skype lol.

that would be nice but that would be very hard to accomplish thats about um lets see over 15 jobs so over 15 supers she would need... id say focus on balancing whats there atm.

@mugo don't think that is possible even with custom states there is no code to prevent them from attacking but being able to move around don't believe that can be done I had a similar idea I tried with a character.

that would be nice but that would be very hard to accomplish thats about um lets see over 15 jobs so over 15 supers she would need... id say focus on balancing whats there atm.

@mugo don't think that is possible even with custom states there is no code to prevent them from attacking but being able to move around don't believe that can be done I had a similar idea I tried with a character.

Well, at least he can add the class "dancer".

that would be nice but that would be very hard to accomplish thats about um lets see over 15 jobs so over 15 supers she would need... id say focus on balancing whats there atm.   @mugo don't think that is possible even with custom states there is no code to prevent them from attacking but being able to move around don't believe that can be done I had a similar idea I tried with a character.

Ouchi's managed to make moves that can cut opponents speed succesfully (Although you need to use them a LOT to create a noticeable difference.) As well as attacks that turn people into frogs and chickens. Plus, I guess Kamaitachi does create a stun-state which could "sort of" be like Don't Act.

• 1 month later...