Agrias Oaks by Ouchi updated 9/15/13

Phantom Blood

yeah im loving the small move you get when you choose jobs the monk is fun to its the earthwave attack and the white mage is protect which imo should have her glowing but the logo works to. such a fun char she is turning into.

Say, I was just looking up on the wiki recently, and I've been adding info on Ouchi's Agrias regularly, but I noticed someone added info that mentioned another version made by someone called Deretun. I didn't know there existed a third version of the character. I know of Kinbo's KungFuMan edit, but I know nothing on Deretun's version. Also, I agree it is a fun character. Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorite games for the Playstation. I do wish the game was harder, though. After you get a certain really cheap character later in the game, the game itself becomes retardedly easy.

*cough orlandu* in all honesty though you arent exactly forced to use him. you can even say you don't want him. but why would you? you have a god character whos basically a failsafe against losing. then theres the other extra chars beowulf is awesome so is worker8 and cloud is kind of a joke unfortunately.

its actually challenging without him. I planned on it im not going to refuse him but im going to try not using him so much. if only you had him when you fought velius. FUCK VELIUS.

• 2 weeks later...

shes got a black mage job now and it looks like a new super though im pretty sure its completely custom made as nothing like that was ever in tactics. not bad though I like it. her sword combo now always hits he adjusted the positioning on it. the black mage job includes frog,bio, and Bolt. Very nice update can't wait for the next.

if its another tactics its probably not a sequel to this one its probably another spinoff. just like advance and A2

your probly right. also one thing i hate about her new class the black mage is when she turns you into a toad you cant attack in every game you was able to at least hit 1 damage in this version you cant hit nothing