Agrias Oaks by Ouchi updated 9/15/13

Phantom Blood

shes got a black mage job now and it looks like a new super though im pretty sure its completely custom made as nothing like that was ever in tactics. not bad though I like it. her sword combo now always hits he adjusted the positioning on it. the black mage job includes frog,bio, and Bolt. Very nice update can't wait for the next.

To be honest, I'm unsure. I know her Chemist form has a grey potion that restores her Barrier's power. I do not recall anything like that being in FFT. Although the barrier itself really wasn't either.

I'm surprised Phantom Blood hasn't acknowledged the update.

• 2 weeks later...

Truthfully, I've checked back every day to see for new updates. Aaaaaaand... Since it's tasteful to the MUGEN Character, I actually went back to replay Final Fantasy Tactics recently. I'm going to try to play through the entire game without using Orlandu.

ive alredy been doing it. though I basically made agrias into a god char. She is a dark knight and secondary in holy sword. even without him I dont lose rofl. get an arithmetich also abuse leveling down then leveling up I can talk to you about this in more detail if you wish in pms or something soooo many ways to break the game Assuming you are playing war of the lions on psp.

ive alredy been doing it. though I basically made agrias into a god char. She is a dark knight and secondary in holy sword. even without him I dont lose rofl. get an arithmetich also abuse leveling down then leveling up I can talk to you about this in more detail if you wish in pms or something soooo many ways to break the game Assuming you are playing war of the lions on psp.

I'm playing the original Playstation version. I don't have a PSP.

For some reason, I really like using Mediators(Orators in the PSP version). I really like using their "Invitation" ability and their use of guns. But I'd say my favorite class is the monk. They're good at attack and healing. As for my current team, I have a Red Chocobo who's pretty strong, and a few other units like a growing. I'm only on the third chapter, though.

Can I ask something? Every Faq I have read has said there are 4 chapters, but I remember there being 5.

there are 4, 5 in the psp one. you also must remember the last area of the game is a "point of no return" you can't leave once you enter unless you have a separate save file. also for my tip for you for the original psx. ABUSE THE FUCK OUT OF THE JP GLITCH. they fixed this glitch on the psp however.

I thought the chapters were... From the flashback to after the part you kill Algus. From the Prologue to the point you kill Draclau. From that point till you kill Wiegraf. From that point till you meet Orlandu. The fifth chapter starts after that. ...That's what I remember.

Hmm, I haven't been able to use Calculators(PSX name) very often. From what I know, they are able to use any magic they have learned and have it effect everyone standing on a certain level of the arena. In all the playthroughs of that game that I've done, I've only unlocked Calculator once. I've NEVER unlocked the Dancer or Mime class.

the thing is mime class is only good for level grinding and then deleveling ect. because mimes are the hardest class to level due to how tricky it is. Dancers just plain they also have the second lowest growths in game you are aware of the leveling deleveling right? its a way to trick the game also as i said you know how to do the JP glitch right?

any class with skills that scroll down you can use it on (Black mage espescially) it essentially gives you max jp to learn EVERYTHING the job has. for leveling and deleveling the idea is leveling down as a suck class aka Bard,Dancer,chemist. Leveling up as a good class Knight ect. you can level down 2 ways from traps in levels or by capturing a mind flare and having a person with monster skill stand next to it. it takes awhile but eventually you level back down to 1 from 99 and can basically trick the game to give you better stats than possible before. look it up on google for better explanation. in war of the lions the jp glitch is fixed but everything else still works. If you want to god mod your chars and make them have amazing stats or just so you can make rafa and malak useful or w/e else i reccomend this. theres also a stat growth chart for the game you can look up. ask me if you need any help I know like everything about this game.

• 4 weeks later...

Update time!!! Yes! Two new classes, Time Mage and Summoner. Time Mage uses Haste, Stop, and Demi. (Demi only takes off a little damage in this character, as opposed to a quarter or half of the target's life.) Summoner uses Shiva (Freezes opponent and causes damage), Moogle (Healing spell), and Golem (Protects from one hit) Both of the classes take a long time to cast their spells though, which is kind of a big draw-back as it makes those classes less practical.

great update now she has her 2 knights that stay by her side as assist strikers, the summoner and time mage job. an air grab pretty sure that was not there before. a new dash slash. Probably more things im missing updating the topic title.

Yeah, I'll bet. My Computer's probably not as powerful as yours. Like I said, Demi can still be used to keep away the opponent. And I've seen it cause a little damage when testing it on an Agrias dummy. As for Stop, it's too slow to be practical. Even if you use it when the opponent is down, it gives him too much time to either dodge or block the Stop attack. All in all, I still prefer Archer and Chemist mode for some reason.

• 4 weeks later...

TRYING RIGHT NOW

so looks like she has the thief job now she can steal items but im not sure what they do as i can't figure out how to use them. maybe they give her a status boost like rogue gets in mvc? im not sure ill look more into it. kind of a small update as far as new jobs goes but anything is welcome. still waiting for dark knight :3

She's got Steal Weapon (Increases Agrias' attack slightly, and might lower opponents attack, although I'm unsure) Steal Heart (Which for some reason is a short ranged grappling move, despite being long ranged in the original game) and something else (A dark stone pops out of the enemy, I'm unsure what it does).