OMG I JUST REALIZED....

Demitri

Well it is for mods & admins but you can add a new section in there just for members, at least for the most useful active ones (of course im not talking about myself cause im not useful at all hehe). @Ultimecia: Nice attitude there, keep it up :=D: EDITED: BTW Ulti is a member; how come her name is in that gallery!!.

because if you look at her images. its ALL of her posts from the collection. also.. i would have it like that. but there is a problem. to upload a image you need to log in as a admin to view the upload panel. which is STUPID.

@Ultimecia: Please, from now on ignore whats going on in this thread because its a nonsensical talking....

@LightFlare: I love you man and you know it, you should use your wisedom to back me up but nooo, hell noo you're useing it to make me look ridiculous in front of her ... leave me alone man, i feel hurt... i need some space... :donwan:

Wait a Min, OPSSS...HAAAA...HMMMM, NOW i think i understand WHY u did THAT...HAHAHA....i thought you're married, no?..hehe

@Da_Wrekka: I just wanna be a frieeend for now lol..but since shes your sister...ehmm can we be friends for real, i mean it... :heeee:, watch the knife behind that thing lol....

Where are you "ZombieBrock" they're all against me just because i said (you look smart and beautiful) :donwan: