OMG I JUST REALIZED....

Demitri

I swear im just playing with you Elder, i had a good time in this thread but lets end it before "Ulti" get mad at me lol.. but maan yall married, you,.."Brock",..."Ryon"..did i forget it someone!!....thats not fair, i need to get married too, hope you happy with your life guys.

@Da_Wrekka: Wish thats not effecting your life with a bad way, i mean after marriage..... ..... ..... ..... >_> anywayz @Da_Wrekka & LightFlare: innocent!! I really dont understand what is that suppose to mean and im not gonna ask but you're scaring me Elders.. :omg: Only seen her sweet side, i donno bout the other one...anyways im sure shes getting so much love from her bros in this site..

Oh my, damn, im considered as a newbie.. trust me.. you're the last person i want to piss off lol... :bow: ... :hi: .. Edited: Please stay sweet & innocent...im sure you're better like this BTW i have only one person on my friend list, i dont know him & i got no invitation from him, how i can remove him from there, anyy help guys??

*muffs Saber's forehead with finger along with each word spoken*

phukk.

yo.

bad side.

what. :bringitout:

Little innocent moi? How could you say something like that big bro? :omg:

I'm just a girl from a small town.... All alone in this big..mean world....

CiCi my dear, you're about as innocent as tha proverbial butler :=D:

Awwww poor, Cici...Heh.

phukk that, it's more like "ugh, some poor bastard set CiCi off again" Posted Image

in other news, Blaz might be my on-again/off-again girl "friend", but i don't think no1's told her yet.....Posted Image