Princess Jasmine by BeanFan112

Thatmugenguy

Ah come on Ultimecia! Don´t feel sorry.

I know that somebody can build a nice, interesting & creativ char even with GBA sprites.

...but this "Jasmine" is only a lazy attempt.

look who its made by that should tell you everything you need to know just by looking at the rest of the characters made by the same person

beanfan IS wlanxmania its so obvious.

^agree compeletely Laharl.

Ah come on Ultimecia! Don´t feel sorry.

I know that somebody can build a nice, interesting & creativ char even with GBA sprites.

...but this "Jasmine" is only a lazy attempt.

Sadly "Beanfan" has a mindset of quantity over quality, honestly a lot of his characters look like they only took a week to make.

look who its made by that should tell you everything you need to know just by looking at the rest of the characters made by the same person

I agree to that as well, I tryed helping the guy he says "Your being mean to me!" and I was all like what!?! :areyoukidding::truestory:

^agree compeletely Laharl.

Sadly "Beanfan" has a mindset of quantity over quality, honestly a lot of his characters look like they only took a week to make.

not to mention severe colorloss as well! because of him not ripping the pallete right!

There isn't really a time limit for making your characters, as long as it comes in the right quality or a really appreciated quality of a character, then it's all good. Then you can feel free to update when needed.

There isn't really a time limit for making your characters, as long as it comes in the right quality or a really appreciated quality of a character, then it's all good. Then you can feel free to update when needed.

I Know But Godamn Really Only A Week Tsunamidasher Made Klonia within Months, It Was Made Decent.

Fine!

Now we've a base for Pullum Purna and the girl from Power Stone XD

Or Shante lol

• 2 weeks later...