to anyone thinking im a bad mod read this

Laharl

hurrrr. i guess i deserve that. get it all out of your system guys. Because You won't be having things to say later. there will be no more legit complaints trust me.

Guest Arknard Sieghart

hurrrr. i guess i deserve that. get it all out of your system guys. Because You won't be having things to say later. there will be no more legit complaints trust me.

......Good thing WilliamX didnt See that

Somewhat on topic but if people really think your bad for trying to keep people in line about little things, they need to be introduced to Crono he's not shy about ripping people new ones old or new. Shot at one point people were being fed to him lol. Coming from someone who has been here for so long and was a mod on the past forums I think your doing a good job and I feel you shouldn't change because people are getting a bit to butt hurt about it. The only thing I would say I don't like is the whole character thing I didn't know you were playing a character till now but you said your done with that so I'll leave it alone.

Guest Arknard Sieghart

Somewhat on topic but if people really think your bad for trying to keep people in line about little things, they need to be introduced to Crono he's not shy about ripping people new ones old or new. Shot at one point people were being fed to him lol.

Coming from someone who has been here for so long and was a mod on the past forums I think your doing a good job and I feel you shouldn't change because people are getting a bit to butt hurt about it. The only thing I would say I don't like is the whole character thing I didn't know you were playing a character till now but you said your done with that so I'll leave it alone.

Role Play Huh? Thats some serious Business and by that I mean Shit just Got real I would not even wanna imagine what I would be like 5 minutes later and my cousin would've LAUGHED his ASS off I'm so Serious he would But thats ok cause some girls do it to Me and my cousin use to Role Play with our Favorite Characters Sonic and Shadow and Goku and Vegeta and Naruto and Sasuke but now that were older we don't do that. Instead talks about how each Character Rapes the other its pretty fricken fun if u try :troll: U can talk about how Laharl Rapes Hercule Satan But he Can't Rape Kid Buu Cause it would be all out of Balance :=D: but besides the point why didnt u say anything about this earlier? Some of us r Role playing as some Fav Chars on the internet Leo as Goku, Roz as Rozalyne, Ryon as Raging Ken, Sin as Kamina (Use to), Me as Sieghart, Vector as Labrys, Phantom as Vendtta, Vegaz as Ryu and Leona as Leona from the King of Fighters Series and Mario as Mario from Nintendo Ur not alone Laharl BELIEVE IT

Posted Image

(Shit Why did I put in the Naruto Refrence Oh well its there :=D: )

Guest Arknard Sieghart

You do and r u sure? Absoloutly sure LEGIT SURE? u want me to get it out of my system?