to anyone thinking im a bad mod read this

Laharl

TBH I never seen u as being a dick beside the naruto arguement but I think it was pretty badass that you RP'd. I wouldve done it myself but 1. Im not gonna role play a female especially a human female and 2. my fursona is too much of a dick for me to role play as him. Even though I think everyone here thinks I act like a dick but thats besides the point. The point is what comes great things come great sacrifices. besides I want starbucks

honestly i didn't use mod powers to influence it it was just my speech that was somewhat changed due to it. What I mean is if I don't like something instead of for example calling it shit I will be calling it shit to me or imo. im hoping that doesn't offend people its just how I feel. @celest within reason go for it idrc honestly. of all the people here you have pushed my buttons the most and its getting to be a bit old. @yuki thank you I enjoyed it too but not many others did lol. so gotta stop the full on personality anyways. the reason I like Laharl is he is alot like I am in rl, minus the powers and so on. but in personality we match except hes more extreme than I am. @toaster hahaha you might want to put JK there because not everyone will understand you are joking dude. the one thing i cannot change is my bluntness I have no tact I am blunt that is one thing I cannot change so to any I offend in the future for this I apologize.

I know you guys don´t know me that much, but I read some of the stuff that´s going on here...

I think I have to make a statement...

I think the main problem here is, your role playing Laharl a completely made up fictionally DICK character, to the extreme. Give or take I love certain video game characters but i NEVER take any of there traits and try to be them.

Indeed! RP a dick char... doesn´t it mean you wanna be a DICK?

BE YOURSELF.

Take jokes, Make Jokes, Don't get offended easily.

So very true...

"The Internet Is Serious Business"

That statement is only true for people who really have NOTHING else to do with there time but spend it online in a community. There is alot more to life than to worry about the internet, On top of that were a gaming website, there is nothing serious about us. You just gotta not take anything on the internet serious even if it insults you or your girlfriend.

Again, very true.

So, I wish you the best of luck Laharl. Change yourself for the better...

@yuki thank you I enjoyed it too but not many others did lol. so gotta stop the full on personality anyways. the reason I like Laharl is he is alot like I am in rl, minus the powers and so on

So your saying your a short, annoying laughter , DICK character in real life?

I think it is latter. not a ladder. latter. as in not the first option but the 2nd option. Example You either get the green apple or the red apple. Answer : I'd much rather the latter. as in i want the red apple.