to anyone thinking im a bad mod read this

Laharl

well its been deleted from the site completely it was like heitza zennai 78 or something he made the who is anonymous thread thats celest. @mew i don't plan on changing completely but playing the part of Laharl is going to mainly stop. aside from jokes.

I have no issues with you Laharl. I know you can be blunt and harsh at times, but I shrug it off. :P I never try to "act" like a character on a forum. If I did that, I'd be telling everybody to feed me all the time and I'd be going POYO, POYO (Because Kirby is my fav character.) XD But that's besides the point....anyways, don't worry about it. Your making an effort to change so it's a step in the right direction!

Well..that his choice in the matter. if he's not mature enough to handle that, then let him get all upset and mad. Makes no difference to me. In the end nobody will care if he gets banned. it will be his own doing. Sorry, if I sound judgemental. but I think its just stupid.

ok so from my conclusion. although you already said you will stop.

I think the main problem here is, your role playing Laharl a completely made up fictionally DICK character, to the extreme. Give or take I love certain video game characters but i NEVER take any of there traits and try to be them. I be myself, and its gotten me nothing but love and admiration on this place.

so really just Stop Being Laharl and be [Censored] [Censored] (your first name and last name) BE YOURSELF.

Take jokes, Make Jokes, Don't get offended easily.

"The Internet Is Serious Business"

That statement is only true for people who really have NOTHING else to do with there time but spend it online in a community. There is alot more to life than to worry about the internet, On top of that were a gaming website, there is nothing serious about us. You just gotta not take anything on the internet serious even if it insults you or your girlfriend.

I've gotten some bad comments about my wife and my mother before, but i just dont care because I know that person would NEVER say that to me or her in person. So why should i get upset and throw a bitch fit or 2.

And also, No this matter is NOT something they can just PM you about.

If its a pm to you directly, it becomes a confrontation which leads to problems or more drama.

If its sent to a acting boss/supervisor they will ask around (which was done) get incite from other members and with all the gathered information decide what actions to take.

you know we could easily demod you, but we keep you here because we need you here. now DO NOT LET THAT GET TO YOUR HEAD.

I can easily take your privilege away with the slights act of abuse.

There were a couple of people that came up and complained. HERE ARE THESE NAMES!

yeah notgonnahappen

not_gonnahappen

y.e.a.h.n.o.t.g.o.n.n.a.h.a.p.p.e.n

[censored!]

and many more.

But you obviously get the idea.

ok so from my conclusion. although you already said you will stop.

I think the main problem here is, your role playing Laharl a completely made up fictionally DICK character, to the extreme. Give or take I love certain video game characters but i NEVER take any of there traits and try to be them. I be myself, and its gotten me nothing but love and admiration on this place.

so really just Stop Being Laharl and be [Censored] [Censored] (your first name and last name) BE YOURSELF.

Take jokes, Make Jokes, Don't get offended easily.

"The Internet Is Serious Business"

That statement is only true for people who really have NOTHING else to do with there time but spend it online in a community. There is alot more to life than to worry about the internet, On top of that were a gaming website, there is nothing serious about us. You just gotta not take anything on the internet serious even if it insults you or your girlfriend.

I've gotten some bad comments about my wife and my mother before, but i just dont care because I know that person would NEVER say that to me or her in person. So why should i get upset and throw a bitch fit or 2.

And also, No this matter is NOT something they can just PM you about.

If its a pm to you directly, it becomes a confrontation which leads to problems or more drama.

If its sent to a acting boss/supervisor they will ask around (which was done) get incite from other members and with all the gathered information decide what actions to take.

you know we could easily demod you, but we keep you here because we need you here. now DO NOT LET THAT GET TO YOUR HEAD.

I can easily take your privilege away with the slights act of abuse.

There were a couple of people that came up and complained. HERE ARE THESE NAMES!

yeah notgonnahappen

not_gonnahappen

y.e.a.h.n.o.t.g.o.n.n.a.h.a.p.p.e.n

[censored!]

and many more.

But you obviously get the idea.

could not have said it better. I agree with everything ryon just said...100%

shes apparently still showing up on other sites according to others. but not mffa much now adays. @ryon yes i realized that i don't abuse my power I stated my opinions as if they were facts but not using my power to do so. don't worry I will be completely different now than before.

i was one of the few that had a bit of a problem of your "king kong got nothing on me" vibe you had . but unlike those fagbots at the mugen fags guild you recognized and stepped up and at least apologized and promised not to go full retard again . but i'm not sore at you laharl just at you rubbing some folks the wrong way but i commend you for just stepping up.....

Hi guys! Looks like you are pretty much lost without yours truly, aren't you? Since I came back from my vacations I've resumed my regular routine of 12 hours travel each week, but I'm still not used to it, that's why I didn't showed up. And this situation wasn't totally unexpected. Sorry to say that but ever since Laharl got his mod powers he never knew how to balance a 'roleplaying persona' and responsibility as a mod. I am a troll? Hell yeah, I am, to me to troll is as natural as breathing (I'm trying not to), but I always pointed the members to the right direction in the end because no one has to know every single rule and particularity of every single forum, specially when you're a new member. And when I was around, Laharl failed to do so many times and just went on bashing without provocation. That's not what a mod from a big forum like this should be doing. Apologizing? Good. You're trying to be a better person? I'm happy for you, really, but all the posts you did after the first bit one sounded like "you should be grateful I'm this awesome to apologize for my mistakes." So...Huh...What's the point anyway if it's only to show how high and mighty you are? Get a grip, man. Let's see if you're just talk. I'll be watching it. AND I NEED MY GODDAMN COFFEE!!!!

thats the idea basically. and wb ultimecia its not just talk I admit to all of my faults I had. trust me. it will be different now. trust me on that. im sorry truly for all I have done that was wrong.