Shouldn't we do something about mugen archive?

keqipig

Question

Not trying to stir drama here, but as I researched, it seems that the stuff mugen archive has done are beyond acceptable. They tried to DDOS and hack this site, spam misinformation and propaganda, and many more. While we are definitely different people from them, shouldn't we do something to take them down in a legal way and maybe claim all their resources so peoples doesn't have to stay in their extremely toxic environmment? Eventually Dizzy need to get retribution for all he's done.

13 answers to this question

Like what? I've only seen them heighten their cloudflare afterward, even I can't access their site, yet I tried already and then, classic error 1020 appears.

Maybe the staff can defend this site if it's attacked. until then, If they wronged you, just create another account, don't talk to anyone and just quietly download as many files as you can. 

14 minutes ago, keqipig said:

Not trying to stir drama here, but as I researched, it seems that the stuff mugen archive has done are beyond acceptable. They tried to DDOS and hack this site, spam misinformation and propaganda, and many more. While we are definitely different people from them, shouldn't we do something to take them down in a legal way and maybe claim all their resources so peoples doesn't have to stay in their extremely toxic environmment?

Listen, I was just like you a couple years ago, but rather than waiting for retribution after the admin (Dizzy as much as I despise her) purgatored me,I took retribution in my own hands. I'm not sure anyone will do anything about the archive

5 minutes ago, Richard 89 said:

Listen, I was just like you a couple years ago, but rather than waiting for retribution after the admin (Dizzy as much as I despise her) purgatored me,I took retribution in my own hands. I'm not sure anyone will do anything about the archive

Something has to be done about it or eventually they might hack and delete this site along with mugen fighters guild. There is no limit to the worst thing they can do, they already DDOSed this site several times.

6 hours ago, keqipig said:

Something has to be done about it or eventually they might hack and delete this site along with mugen fighters guild. There is no limit to the worst thing they can do, they already DDOSed this site several times.

this is nonsense ddosing and hacking into a website are extremely different. MA runs things in a very different way and yea we know its not great but there is nothing we CAN do about them other than blacklist them here.

do not post things like this please.

Oh, my dear Mugen Archive! It was my first home talking about MUGEN communities. I don't keep hard feelings to the site, afterall there I met my first friends of MUGEN.
My account on that site was sent at Purgatory and despite I opened a thread in it asking  for how I could get the redemption I never received a reply, and some weeks later my IP was banned. Dizzy already knew about my ISP. She knew that my public IP is dynamic so decided to ban all of my IPs at once. Hey Dizzy, If by chance you are reading this, unban my IPs and take your responsability, please.