Re: Ryoucchi (aka Kazagami)

RicePigeon

Annoying, what'll happen to the NSFW collections that are already on the site? more importantly, what'll happen to certain content that's not even market as NSFW? it's no secret that some characters are lolies and the sexualization of them in fighting games is either implied or very in your face

I still can't believe all what happened, Ryou was one of the most active members and basically who kept that subforum alive since Laharl and Moltar were MIA for years (and I must say, even decades). I made a couple of collections to keep this subforum alive again, and I think I can continue with other new collections as well. I got sad for Ryou, I considered a partner in this subforum and even a friend, so seeing what happened was shocking for me, I don't support his behavior but I still consider him and I feel sad for all of this...

But, I got some complains about this:

-The first one is about Laharl (nothing personal, man), he was dissapeared like 10 years and now appeared as if nothing happened, and I mean I remade some of this collections that were abandoned for years (like Megaman Series and Samurai Shodown). How do I know if he'll gone again for years leaving his remade collections abandoned again?

-And about MIA people: Moltar. He dissapeared years ago and all his collections are still abandoned. Any mods or admins can manage his threads to update his collections or simply we've to remake his collections to be replaced? This is the same question for other users who made collections and they're MIA too

And as a former webmaster of the site, the Guild Database is available if you want to know about characters and creators you don't find in other places as well using the images for characters and logos (which also I use for my collections), so you can use it as you want if you need images, links and/or information for your collections

That's all what I can say about this event. Greetings to all here, which is my second house after Guild, so count me in to improve the Collections subforum and make it bigger and better than before

OY 10 years is an exaggeration. lmao. it was a good bit though don't worry I won't disappear like that again. I was working on real life stuff and hadn't touched mugen in a good bit of time. I actually came back DURING all this nonsense. Also I didn't make either of those collections you may be confusing me with ultimecia.

Meldo, Basara and some others are doing great on the collection stuff but yeah, since last five months still (slowly, very slowly... :v) on not only updating the collections i already did but also working on new ones.

With this whole messed up that happened i'm gonna get deeper into the Collection stuff like when the section started. 
Will not rush out things, but i'll do my best.

Honestly since i took inspiration on Ryou and Moltar's collections to Bring back The Stickmen Collection as i've saw years ago i suppose it was deleted or abandoned by an unknown user i forget around 2015-2017 before partially Retiring of the community in October 2017 on my 1st Phase of the community as well making OTWs Collection (With edits)

Since all the story that circulated well i lost my respect even that Ryou blocked me in Twitter by Unknown Reasons why, idc anyways since maybe Laharl, Meldo and Basara maybe will keep up the collections as well other people who keeps updating but maybe someday i should revive any collection which is abandoned or deleted or start a new one like the FPS + TPS collection which sadly some cetrain page made me to get IPed by unknwon reasons too but it's no time to start another attention-seeking thing about it.

I would like to see how it keeps processing under Laharl, Meldo and Basara saga to keep all collections alive, new moderations and taking cards over the subjects specially that the NSFW stuff should be deleted cause it annoys to people who doesn't like NSFW at all or simply Ignoring/Blocking these type of people anyways.

Hope this new phase of MFFA should be clean, great and free of every bad thing that happened in those days even that this subject should be closed for good and not going to be remembered by future people who arrives this place who wants to take a look into this with no drama in unlike of what happened in this.

Apologies if i have bad english + nosense in this post but it seems that i have to say it over it, updating the OTW, FPS + TPS and Stickmen collections.

And good luck to the new moderation as well from the new rules that you ladies and gentlemen you have to pull it.

I just got the news on what happened only now, and honestly? In part I had seen it coming.

I'm sorry this happened because of what an asshole Kazagami was, but it's best to release this toxicity away and continue, no matter how difficult the choice is. 

Jesus Christ, I had no idea all of this was happening since I'm not really all that deep in MFFA. I hope that all the damage he's done will be fixed in time, and I hope that things end up getting better for the site and the community as a whole after his ban.

Wow. Ryoucchi must have lost it. Since he is no longer an admin, he'll eventually figure out what he will do. However since I just saw this news, I am disappointed in Ryou for what he did. That is such a shame.