j

Ryon

3 hours ago, GarchompMatt said:

That'll solve every harem series ever!

....and one crazy orgy as well  :-P

Spoiler

controversy_by_eggheadcobra-d9yjh9p.jpg

controversy_2_by_eggheadcobra-d9ysx22.jp

Man! Bayo fans really feeling the heat on her ban in Spain. But personally I like her in SSB4. I know she is cheap in some ways (mainly recovery) she a awesome character and considering she is my first main female fighter in the series.

I think she'll end up like Snake, actually, I'm not saying that I wouldn't want her to return in Smash 5, but who knows until that game's confirmed, Witch Time is just one of the things that makes her a fierce opponent, but it could've been worse, still other chars still deserved a chance, I'm actually salty about Corrin, he's blatant advertising for Fates pretty much.

3 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

I think she'll end up like Snake, actually, I'm not saying that I wouldn't want her to return in Smash 5, but who knows until that game's confirmed, Witch Time is just one of the things that makes her a fierce opponent, but it could've been worse, still other chars still deserved a chance,

My thoughts exactly since Snake wasn't able to come back in SSB4 someone in his stature (rated-M character) has to take his spot and Bayonetta to me was a good choice for that situation.

So if indeed another Smash is possible and she dosn't return then more likely be another rated-M character would take her spot Like Dante from DMC.

12 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

I'm actually salty about Corrin, he's blatant advertising for Fates pretty much.

Corrin is alright but would been cool if he/she was introduce in the next Smash then it would made it more better to me but we all know how that goes... :-P