j

Ryon

Actually, those are the least creepy of spiders, because they're not real spiders. XD. My mom is living in New Mexico where she sees tarantulas all the time. She says they're not that creepy anymore and more like neighborhood pets. I don't know about that, lol.

Actually, those are the least creepy of spiders, because they're not real spiders. XD. My mom is living in New Mexico where she sees tarantulas all the time. She says they're not that creepy anymore and more like neighborhood pets. I don't know about that, lol.

all spiders are creepy and abominations!

also if i was to know that tarantulas libved in my area naturally i leave immediadetly

Everybody shall have some xyz-phobia I think it is sort of a natural thing.

If one never mentions his/her/its xyz-phobia concern, then it is not other parties' fault to post it anywhere because the poster hasn't noticed that in the first place.  Yet, if one has already announced his/her/its xyz-phobia concern, then it is a totally different story........

This is why I never mention my xyz-phobia concern, because I know that if I did then there must be someone (especially my haters) posting something, just to give me a "surprise".

On the other hand, I don't feel ashamed/uncomfortable by showing my to people.  In fact after telling to people about my , it makes me feel better.  It is because too many people are wrong about me. 

Random <= 3072

Everybody shall have some xyz-phobia I think it is sort of a natural thing.

If one never mentions his/her/its xyz-phobia concern, then it is not other parties' fault to post it anywhere because the poster hasn't noticed that in the first place.  Yet, if one has already announced his/her/its xyz-phobia concern, then it is a totally different story........

This is why I never mention my xyz-phobia concern, because I know that if I did then there must be someone (especially my haters) posting something, just to give me a "surprise".

On the other hand, I don't feel ashamed/uncomfortable by showing my to people.  In fact after telling to people about my , it makes me feel better.  It is because too many people are wrong about me. 

Random <= 3072

i must have over estimated the bond then. to think no one would be a dick.

Very well then. You seriously tell me this is creepy. As in, genuinely.

JoltikEatingPopcorn.png

And yes, it's a spider. With four legs, but a spider no less.

my phobia is medium and even i think joltik is cute as fuck!

cartoony spiders dont trigger my fear its mainly real ones and the bigger or more wierdly colored the worse it is. but for the love of all dont use that info against me its a dick thing to do...

also i misread your other post and thought it was a picture of a kitten not "in your kitchen" sorry about that.

cartoony spiders dont trigger my fear its mainly real ones and the bigger or more wierdly colored the worse it is. but for the love of all dont use that info against me its a dick thing to do...

Would this be your reaction?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6hcyp3VC1M

So, is it alright for me to try to mugenize this SDK (a cartoon) spider-girl character?  Hope this one won't trigger your spider-phobia that much yo...

WtwfJmt.png

So, is it alright for me to try to mugenize this SDK (a cartoon) spider-girl character?  Hope this one won't trigger your spider-phobia that much yo...

WtwfJmt.png

no trigger "spidergirls" and the likke are not real enough to trigger its only the realist looking 8 legged creepy crawlies that set me off. like i said it is mild.