j

Ryon

U avin a bubble mate cuz if u iz then u can fok right off ya hear? I'll whack u one I will.

Alternatively...

Excuse me, dear sir. Is it possible that you're exhibiting an expression commonly known as laughter based on something I just so happened to write a small while ago on this very website? If this is indeed the case, I advise you to remove yourself from the vicinity with all due haste, do you understand? I'm afraid that I simply cannot control my actions should you decide to ignore my polite request regarding the alleged expressed laughter brought forward by yourself, and it may result in an unfortunate casualty.

:)

That was.....inspiring. Jolly good show, I say. Whack 'im real good, ya' hea'?

I scared the hell out of a nurse where I work.  I can't stand this bitch. 

Middle age married white chick with kids who looks down on everyone.

We were locking up a dead person in the holding area for the moruge to pick them up later.

I can do a little of ventrilqusim, and did it just right.  Began to say "Let me out!!!  I'm not dead!!!!  HELP!!!  HELLLPPPPP!!!"

That bitch jumped!  Grabbing her chest, she looked at me and "Fucker that's not funny!" 

That bitch went from ghost white to red.

I scared the hell out of a nurse where I work.  I can't stand this bitch. 

Middle age married white chick with kids who looks down on everyone.

We were locking up a dead person in the holding area for the moruge to pick them up later.

I can do a little of ventrilqusim, and did it just right.  Began to say "Let me out!!!  I'm not dead!!!!  HELP!!!  HELLLPPPPP!!!"

That bitch jumped!  Grabbing her chest, she looked at me and "Fucker that's not funny!" 

That bitch went from ghost white to red.

Cool story bro.....do it again