j

Ryon

Whoa wait, DarkFlare.

No need to give them ideas.

You annoy me.

You haven't learned a thing.

And quite frankly, I am not the only one that is tired of your nuisance and your absolute refusal to think before you post.

I don't think you do on account that you keep repeating the same mistakes that got you post limited back in MFG.

Pretty much every post you make is like a desperate attempt to be in the "cool kids" club by either trying to force a joke and failing hard or stating something ridiculously stupid/obvious in a bad attempt to fit in with the discussion.

Just look at this topic, it was about doing some terrible creepy pasta and when you realized that noone gave a damn, you decided to turn it into some kind of shit thread without any idea as to why it even exists in MFG in the first place. Thus proving my point about you trying to fit into some "cool kids" club

Everytime you try to force something you just end up looking dumber and more annoying. Titiln had every right to chew you out back at MFG. I think he goes a bit too far sometimes, but I've seen his posts enough to know he never chews someone out for no reason.

I'm being serious, btw.

Nope, TAW.

@DarkFlare: Yes, you're right. I try to be like the others and fail.

You might as well ban me from the whole internet then.

And actually, I know what the shit thread is: Whenever someone derails a thread to a legendary shitty degree (like me complaining that Omega Tiger Woods is NOT an original character), or if a thread is extra shitty, then it gets merged with the shit thread.