j

Ryon

I wouldn't exactly call hacking a 3DS morally dubious unless you're doing that to do blatantly illegal shit like send viruses or phishing people's credit card/Social Security numbers.

Nintendo might say otherwise, but whens the last time you saw a custom made Captain Falcon background donate money to terrorist organizations or commit unspeakable acts of genocide?

'Morally dubious' being a joke, by the way :P

Tubehax, look it up. Probably the safest (and least expensive) way of getting homebrew on yer 3DS. I personally only used it because (similar to custom C-Gear skins in Black and White, which I was unable to get because I don't (and can't legally) own an R4) the prospect of having a custom theme interested me. I actually don't have Tubehax any more :P

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

Isn't she supposed to be hiding her true identity? :P

That's providing this is that anime about that vampire who's trying to hide the fact that she's a vampire, based on that manga series.

You can tell I know nothing about it BSKy1GJ.png

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

Sorry, it's just that everytime I get quoted, I get a notification.

Usually, it's fine, but it's getting aggrivating if I get notifications from quoting very often, especially if a post could have been done without quoting and still bring the same idea equally well.