I can`t do it. I can`t be good at mugen characters.

GTFoxN6Y

Question

10 answers to this question

It's OK. Cry not, for there is a simple solution!

Just take people's criticisms into account and improve your works. I'm not kidding, it really is that simple. And even a small step in that direction is all it takes for a BIG difference.

But in all seriousness, almost the entire reason I was driven to suicide once was because I DIDN'T do that. But, of course, I realized my mistake and pushed onward. Just take the above advice, and you won't be ending up like me anytime soon.

Here's the issue, you're rushing out characters, good characters take a long time to make, if you rush them out, they are gonna be full of errors, every character you released has had the same issues we've been reporting on, it's been repeated over and over, take some time away, practice, and watch tutorials, You just keep rushing characters out.

Hate to bump, but,

Maybe his characters are just intentionally bad, and that's his style, which explains why he didn't want to improve, because that would mean getting rid of his style. If that's true, then this may just be a misinterpreted case of Stylistic Suck. (Although I don't know if that's actually true or not)