MFFA Desktop Showcase

TotalDramaXtremist

just me at the moment, but positions are waiting to be filled, basically im tired of seeing the same Character made for mugen over & over again, like with Blaze Blue all of those cool chars no one has even attempted to make, but theirs like 5 versions of the ones that are , & im tired of this , that was just a small example not knocking anyone that likes the ones released , but i always have these great idea's in my head for what would be bad ass mugen stages , i know a Ton of spots for sprites for characters that need to be made into chars in mugen ect,ect, i want to be the idea guy / support/ announcer for my group , i just now need to find the talent, im not looking to make original creations, except maybe Screenpacks & Stages,the Characters i want my team to release would be simple creations from already ripped sprites(credit given ofcourse) anything from NES characters all the way up to arcade classics & beyond! people with the heart to Break the Chains of the Same old Same old of mugen creation, PM me if you are interested ( ANYONE LOL)

just me at the moment, but positions are waiting to be filled, basically im tired of seeing the same Character made for mugen over & over again, like with Blaze Blue all of those cool chars no one has even attempted to make, but theirs like 5 versions of the ones that are , & im tired of this , that was just a small example not knocking anyone that likes the ones released , but i always have these great idea's in my head for what would be bad ass mugen stages , i know a Ton of spots for sprites for characters that need to be made into chars in mugen ect,ect, i want to be the idea guy / support/ announcer for my group , i just now need to find the talent, im not looking to make original creations, except maybe Screenpacks & Stages,the Characters i want my team to release would be simple creations from already ripped sprites(credit given ofcourse) anything from NES characters all the way up to arcade classics & beyond! people with the heart to Break the Chains of the Same old Same old of mugen creation, PM me if you are interested ( ANYONE LOL)

True words elder.......

I don`t even like to use riped sprites for stages and try to keep them original as i can.

+1 for ya!

True words elder.......

I don`t even like to use riped sprites for stages and try to keep them original as i can.

+1 for ya!

http://mugenguild.com/forum/boardseen./topics/sol-badguy-147117.msg1689196.html#new

& it strikes again, im not knocking the creation itself, or any other its just, u took all the time and effort into making a character, and u made the 10th version of a character already in mugen......why?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...