Jump to content

Screenshots Mffa Style


Recommended Posts

Posted

Today is my birthday, so I decided to show a preview of my new MVC style character:

BUygG3I.png?1
4Hxzu3h.png
XuZj9mm.png
0UHBVwW.png

He's coming. Stay tuned.

Spoiler

Completed characters

DRAGON BALL: Kid Goku, Muten Roshi, Zarbon, Gotenks, Android 17, Uub, Cooler, Omega Shenron

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG/SEGA: E-123 Omega, Cream, Silver, Sparkster, Vector

GOLDEN AXE THE DUEL: Keel

POKEMON: Charizard, Heracross, Pikachu, Megamewtwo Y, Krookodile

ONE PIECE: Akainu, Crocodile
ARCADE UNIVERSE: Bubblun, Bomberman

MEGAMAN: Magma Dragoon

KAKUGE YARO EDIT: Hashimoto
CAPCOM UNIVERSE: Michelle Heart, Pure & Fur, Saki Omokane, Sir Arthur, Ton Pooh, Lou, Unknown Soldier

MARVEL COMICS: Jubilee, Dormammu

 

Current work in progress

 

 

Future work in progress

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG/SEGA : (none)

POKEMON: (none)

CAPCOM UNIVERSE:  (none)

MARVEL COMICS: (none)

Posted

Today is my birthday, so I decided to show a preview of my new MVC style character

 

He's coming. Stay tuned.

 

I think my heart just exploded out of sheer joy and excitement. hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

 

 

And of course, happy frikkin' birthday to you Gladia! May many follow! happy-birth-day1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of Ryoucchi & Zenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

Posted

AHHH YISSSSSSSS! MOTHA FUCKING PORTRAIIIIIIIITS!!!!

 

Akari Ichijou

12vw.png

 

Excellen Browning's Weissritter

jy1e.png

 

Izuko chrasjfhdlajkghd-something

kwul.png

 

Joker AKOF

2gtg.png

 

Lancer (Cause i was lazy to render the bg)

k6bn.png

 

Doctor Lyzer

p061.png

 

And a new one for Vita (Way better than the previous one)

0zqe.png

i8GfCdV.gif

 

Posted

Is that Hydra Dragon part of a character's Super Move (and if so, from which character is it) or is it a legit stand-alone character (in which case, I'd like to know where to download it)?

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of Ryoucchi & Zenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

Posted

Fuck this shit Im outta here

wSEb1al.png

 

Somehow I wish/hope that were the triple dragons in the STG Dragon Spirit:

Zl15KTr.png

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

Posted

Actually the one in the screenshot has 6 (or maybe more) heads lol.

 

:omg:

 

Anyway, if I had access to this dragons MUGEN character, I am sure I would edit it to play like that one in the Dragon Spirit S7yKgw7.png

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

Posted

:omg:

 

Anyway, if I had access to this dragons MUGEN character, I am sure I would edit it to play like that one in the Dragon Spirit S7yKgw7.png

i will try my possible to find this rare dragon I am pretty sure it is the Orochi's dragon edit because I have a shotscreen which he looks like a bit to that dragon.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a573/vampiro1983/g_zps770e8a87.png

My Signature 

Fuck U :D I Don't Have one Asshole.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...