Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

Now now guys.... He may have been rude about his comment saying that you sucked... But in his defense.... Bragging about being good with MvC type characters isnt really much to brag about. Most consider them to be button masher type characters so chaining combo's does not exactly require any skill. But being able to juggle or corner. Also, Ash XIII for mugen is not as source accurate as you are presuming to think. However.... That does not mean you suck simply because you prefer to use MvC based characters. But you may want to try using fighter's that require skill to combo and get hypers. Like CvS or SNK Kof characters when it comes to challenges that require time. Because its much more impressive to beat the clock with fighter's that require skill then to simply beat someone with a character that has 5 hyper meter's, able to juggle, and can chain combo pretty much every punch and kick.

Guest dncelestinx96

Now now guys.... He may have been rude about his comment saying that you sucked...

But in his defense.... Bragging about being good with MvC type characters isnt really much to brag about. Most consider them to be button masher type characters so chaining combo's does not exactly require any skill. But being able to juggle or corner.

Also, Ash XIII for mugen is not as source accurate as you are presuming to think.

However.... That does not mean you suck simply because you prefer to use MvC based characters. But you may want to try using fighter's that require skill to combo and get hypers. Like CvS or SNK Kof characters when it comes to challenges that require time. Because its much more impressive to beat the clock with fighter's that require skill then to simply beat someone with a character that has 5 hyper meter's, able to juggle, and can chain combo pretty much every punch and kick.

he only have 4 Specials Besides I am really Skilled with MvC Chars and the only chars i'm godd with in my roster which r CvS2 Style r Rock and Terry I'm just more stylish With MvC than CvS thats all

Guest dncelestinx96

...or GG/Muteki's characters.

His chars r CHEAP AS HELL everytime I play against him (My Difficulty is Hard 8) He always whoops my ass in seconds

His chars r CHEAP AS HELL everytime I play against him (My Difficulty is Hard 8) He always whoops my ass in seconds

Well, not all of Muteki's characters are cheap, but his Sol is downright broken, literally. The 'AI' can do shit he's not allowed to, like cancelling supers into supers. Maybe he went for a fully-upgraded Survival Sol from AC+, but goddamn it.