Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

My New Samurai Vs Ninja Based Compilation game ( Thanks to Ulti for the SP & what came with it)

Select Screen so Far....

Posted Image

& Kind of at a loss as to who else to add cause i want to stick with either samurai's,ninja's or Asian inspired Demon Type character, hi res chars would be a negative at this point seeing how everything else in this game is not( and i like it that way for this type of game)

Also a sneak peak At one of the hidden fighters ( on the Right)

Posted Image

to many samurai not enough ninjas lol.

heres chars i reccomend

the ninja from asura buster by cafe alot of fun to play though i forgot their name.

alexeis vectors and my nzc naruto characters. they are ninjas. all found on mugencoder.com and they actually play fairly.

thats all i can think of atm.

Posted Image

I assume talk bg rips and some custom ground format for the floor for Marie's stage because I think it looks quite different from the actual game. I would like to know where you get the lifebar rips though, probably self-ripped yourself =P

Cap has lazors

Posted Image

pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze tell me i can cop that Cap from you V!

Posted Image

to many samurai not enough ninjas lol.

then you're not payin' attention my dude, cuz there's ninja numbers aplenty here opposed to samurai numbers, as well as those that are just warriors in general. tho the 1 ninja & the 1 samurai i don't see here are Psylocke & Bishamon, that shit ain't right..... *scowls at ZBrock*.

ey ZB, i'll hopefully be able to get my stage done soon, so you can throw it in this joint. it'll work well here, me thinks :goodmood: