The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

3 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare smiles as he sees a familiar vibrant young lady in purple.

vTgi43N.jpg

Penny! I see you're still awake! Were finished with the drill. I'm heading up to the infirmary to meet the others. Then we'll grab a bite to eat. I can grab you something if you like? 

Penelope turned around to look at Lightflare as he called out to her. Wow, they were not at all panicked, and they had just finished the drill? It looked like going out and staying at that concert for a while was very much worth it! Except she did not remember any of the music played. Oh well, at least she made a new friend on the way here, so it was all worth it! She smiled back at Lightflare.

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: Oh, hi Light! Yeah, I, uhh...hehe, I actually went out for a bit to take a look at that concert. But, oh! I also met a new friend, she says she's friends with Raina, look!

She turned around and held out her hands towards Flandre, presenting her to Lightflare.

a501ec99f0.png

Penelope: I decided to bring her here so that she could meet her! But, if you're headed to go grab some food, bring me everything you can!

If everyone was eating already, then Raina wouid probably be in the infirmary. But could she go in there?

4 hours ago, A person said:

Fortunately, Penelope would walk in the door right as Lightflare began his search for the girl. She had not known that he was even looking for her, and, had she decided to stay out a bit longer, probably would have caused a huge scene. Regardless, she led Flandre into the Warrior's Hangout happily, and turned towards the girl once they were inside.

f944f4d3bc.png
Penelope: Here we are, the...umm..."Warrior's Hangout", I think is what it's called, yeah! Thank you for using Penelope's Taxi service! So, what's your name?

Even after all of that, she still wasn't aware of Lightflare.

wgk25jV.png

"I'm Flandre! Flandre Scarlet!"

LightFlare smiles as he sees a familiar vibrant young lady in purple.

vTgi43N.jpg

Penny! I see you're still awake! Were finished with the drill. I'm heading up to the infirmary to meet the others. Then we'll grab a bite to eat. I can grab you something if you like? 

1hxSiUf.png

"Who's you're friend?"

On 11/24/2019 at 4:31 PM, Dumanios said:

hgdMXSj.jpg

Raina followed suit, taking some time to examine the menu in the cafeteria before picking a pizza and some water. Afterward, Raina went to the nearest merchant to pay for her food - no need to repeat that mistake.

Having paid for her food, Raina proceeds to sit near Melina and the others.

1 hour ago, A person said:

a501ec99f0.png

Penelope: I decided to bring her here so that she could meet her! But, if you're headed to go grab some food, bring me everything you can!

If everyone was eating already, then Raina wouid probably be in the infirmary. But could she go in there?

eNLyopx.jpg

Sure thing sweetie. I'm glad to see you're making friends.

1 hour ago, Dumanios said:

1hxSiUf.png

"Who's you're friend?"

vTgi43N.jpg

The names LightFlare. Nice to meet you.

Having paid for her food, Raina proceeds to sit near Melina and the others.

TdW9qbb.jpg

Hey girlfriend! You were awesome during the drill!

CXqCJeh.png

Agreed. Hope you're feeling ok.

amh4Kwf.png

Now it's time to pig out! Haha!

P2tbVPL.png

I've always said you were a pig...

PQuQMQn.png

I'm gonna reach over this table...and give you a love tap...on the cheek...with my fist!

Cx5k0kB.png

Ha! Hold on! Let me finish this last bite. Hahaha!

TdW9qbb.jpg

Hey girlfriend! You were awesome during the drill!

CXqCJeh.png

Agreed. Hope you're feeling ok.

amh4Kwf.png

Now it's time to pig out! Haha!

P2tbVPL.png

I've always said you were a pig...

PQuQMQn.png

I'm gonna reach over this table...and give you a love tap...on the cheek...with my fist!

Cx5k0kB.png

Ha! Hold on! Let me finish this last bite. Hahaha!

MOpGC2K.png

"Thanks guys, the drill was a lot of fun," Raina replied.

vTgi43N.jpg

The names LightFlare. Nice to meet you.

1hxSiUf.png

"It's good to meet you too! You're that famous Lightflare from TV, aren't you?"

6 hours ago, Dumanios said:

MOpGC2K.png

"Thanks guys, the drill was a lot of fun," Raina replied.

A6xdOZC.jpg

It was quite an exciting challenge. This place is everything I've heard about it and then some. I should sleep good tonight. That was some workout.

1hxSiUf.png

hMHyDFJ.gif

Indeed....

LightFlare pauses...an image of Flandre flashed in his head...

eNLyopx.jpg

That day...years ago. You were there, weren't you? At Ground Zero?

1hxSiUf.png

32 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

Indeed....

eNLyopx.jpg

Ah, so they knew each other, too. Man, how come she was always left out of the loop in this stuff?

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: Oooh, so you know each other, too? And what's "Ground Zero"?

She'd probably get a chance to have a nice talk with her new friend, but for now, it was question time! She was always really good at asking questions!

12 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

Indeed....

eNLyopx.jpg

KfouxbK.png

"Yeah, I was there. It was..." Flandre trailed off.

Flandre recalled the Battle for Kalos City - people from everywhere fighting left and right. She'd been involved with an adventure with two friends, people who'd come together despite bizarre circumstances to do battle. Sasuke who was prickly like Sakuya and sometimes stern like her sister but was a nice person under all that and Raina who felt nice and warm all the time. Something involving Yukari happened and she'd wound up separated from her friends who were in Gensokyo. This big city was a strange place that she'd never been in before, and there was also something really big in the sky. Flandre was never very good with directions, but with Sasuke and Raina it would've been fine. Without them though...

"Where are you?"

Flandre's focus was finding Raina and Sasuke. The clones were a distraction, but not much of a fight since Flandre could make her own clones.

Then the huge thing in the sky disappeared. Flandre swore she saw Reimu during the incident, but Flandre seemed to blink and she was gone...

"It was not fun," Flandre summarized.

13 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

A6xdOZC.jpg

It was quite an exciting challenge. This place is everything I've heard about it and then some. I should sleep good tonight. That was some workout.

446wz9Q.png

"I have a feeling I'll be sleeping well too," Raina replied.

That said, there was a bit of a nagging feeling at the back of her head... there was something about to happen, right? But what?

13 hours ago, A person said:

Ah, so they knew each other, too. Man, how come she was always left out of the loop in this stuff?

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: Oooh, so you know each other, too? And what's "Ground Zero"?

She'd probably get a chance to have a nice talk with her new friend, but for now, it was question time! She was always really good at asking questions!

DF252C6.gif

Not exactly...

24 minutes ago, Dumanios said:

KfouxbK.png

"Yeah, I was there. It was..." Flandre trailed off.

"It was not fun," Flandre summarized.

BtiCbvK.gif

It was a fierce battle. So many unnamed heroes that all played a part. I'm glad to see someone from that day alive and well. Were you originally from Kalos?

26 minutes ago, Dumanios said:

446wz9Q.png

"I have a feeling I'll be sleeping well too," Raina replied.

That said, there was a bit of a nagging feeling at the back of her head... there was something about to happen, right? But what?

fad5Wfs.png

You ok, Raina?

mxw29nd.png

(Hmmm...something feels off. In fact it's felt of since we arrived here)

amh4Kwf.png

I know that look. You feel it too, huh?

uejEFLZ.png

It's probably just our nerves. That training drill was pretty intense. We'll need to unwind soon.

3JHnYjM.png

(You can't fool me, little brother. I know you sense it to)

P2tbVPL.png

...hmm

5 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

BtiCbvK.gif

It was a fierce battle. So many unnamed heroes that all played a part. I'm glad to see someone from that day alive and well. Were you originally from Kalos?

1DMFgll.png

"Nope, I'm from another world but I got stuck here."

Further inside the Warrior's Hangout

Y8UVwcO.jpg

Sasuke had a feeling that something was going to happen soon... he chalked it up to his ninja's intuition. He turned off his sharingan, having used it to read information on the phone he'd been given. The incident at Kalos City, this world's status as a 'link world' and what that entailed, hoping for some sort of clue to leaving this world. Gordeau hadn't heard of anyone being able to enter but not leave, and his searching on the internet yielded nothing either...

"Thanks for the help," Sasuke said to the Warrior's Hangout aide who's phone he had, returning it to her.

Lilith had gotten up to the third floor. Noting the infirmary, she headed there to check herself up and get healed. With that done, she then headed to the cafeteria figuring that where she would find the others. Upon finding them, she began to approach them before noticing the worried look some of them had.

vDEq115.jpg

"You guys all right? Looks like the drill was more tiring than we thought."

39 minutes ago, Dumanios said:

Y8UVwcO.jpg

Sasuke had a feeling that something was going to happen soon... he chalked it up to his ninja's intuition. He turned off his sharingan, having used it to read information on the phone he'd been given. The incident at Kalos City, this world's status as a 'link world' and what that entailed, hoping for some sort of clue to leaving this world. Gordeau hadn't heard of anyone being able to enter but not leave, and his searching on the internet yielded nothing either...

"Thanks for the help," Sasuke said to the Warrior's Hangout aide who's phone he had, returning it to her.

VTF1AFl.png

"Oh...sure no problem."

Anna took her phone back checking to make sure everything was fine with it before taking it back.

8 hours ago, Dumanios said:

1DMFgll.png

"Nope, I'm from another world but I got stuck here."

ciAhl9M.gif

That's unfortunate. How'd something like that happen?

As LightFlare spoke with Flandre, he couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy.

BtiCbvK.gif

(Something's not right. Ever since I spoke with those guards in the street before....I've had this strange feeling that something is off.)

8 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"You guys all right? Looks like the drill was more tiring than we thought."

amh4Kwf.png

You ever get that feeling that something bad is about to happen?

KQFRz1O.png

You too, Walt? What are you guys talking about?

16 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

amh4Kwf.png

KQFRz1O.png

vDEq115.jpg

"I have but it's just been me being pa-”

Lilith began to remember the guards they've met before arriving to the hideout.

vDEq115.jpg

"Ah....now I understand. Remember those guards we met before? Seems that this feeling is believing whatever happened there was just the beginning."

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

ciAhl9M.gif

That's unfortunate. How'd something like that happen?

As LightFlare spoke with Flandre, he couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy.

BtiCbvK.gif

(Something's not right. Ever since I spoke with those guards in the street before....I've had this strange feeling that something is off.)

1DMFgll.png

"While I was with my friends we got caught in the middle of gap youkai plots. Things happened and we got split from each other."

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

amh4Kwf.png

KQFRz1O.png

hgdMXSj.jpg

"That's the feeling I'm getting too. One of my friends back home would call it 'Danger sense'... " Raina said. Closing her eyes, she turned her attention to people's spirits... aside from the people around her and the scythe guy, there were a few other strong people in the cafeteria. She looked towards the lobby, where Lightflare's energy was conversing with a surprisingly strong energy. She opened her eyes, she had a feeling that going to the lobby would help answer her questions.

Elsewhere, Sasuke began heading towards the lobby, sensing the strange chakra that was there...

1DMFgll.png

"While I was with my friends we got caught in the middle of gap youkai plots. Things happened and we got split from each other."

Unfortunately, Penelope was not apt enough to pick up on the general unease in the atmosphere; to her, everything was fine and dandy.  But this discussion was super interesting!

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Huh, so you got thrown over here by the weird portal stuff happening, too? 

She could not help but think about what all of this portal business could mean. Maybe it was like something out of an anime, where a bunch of heroes are gathered up into one area to fight some huge threat? But that would make her ask herself: what was she doing there? She was nowhere near as strong as any of the people there, and was not able to defend herself even in a small school fight without just winging it and flailing. Maybe there was a bit more to this...or maybe she was just overthinking things.

On 11/27/2019 at 2:10 PM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Ah....now I understand. Remember those guards we met before? Seems that this feeling is believing whatever happened there was just the beginning."

3JHnYjM.png

That's exactly what I was thinking.

CXqCJeh.png

I'm supposed to be the worry wort. Although...it's obvious that something is going on. I'm sure the authorities have it under control.

Lmycsm8.jpg

Yeah...

Melina was beginning to become a bit uneasy, but quickly dismissed it as her nerves needing to calm down after the drill. Meanwhile down in the lobby...

16 hours ago, Dumanios said:

1DMFgll.png

BtiCbvK.gif

That sounds rough. And you've been stuck here...well...in Kalos, ever since. 

14 hours ago, A person said:

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Huh, so you got thrown over here by the weird portal stuff happening, too? 

DF252C6.gif

That's right. We still don't know why that happened. Even Raina fell victim to this occurrence. Maybe her story is similar to yours, Flandre. But it wouldn't explain yours, Penny. Once we all regroup we can maybe take some time to discuss this more.

16 hours ago, Dumanios said:

hgdMXSj.jpg

"That's the feeling I'm getting too. One of my friends back home would call it 'Danger sense'... " Raina said. Closing her eyes, she turned her attention to people's spirits... aside from the people around her and the scythe guy, there were a few other strong people in the cafeteria. She looked towards the lobby, where Lightflare's energy was conversing with a surprisingly strong energy. She opened her eyes, she had a feeling that going to the lobby would help answer her questions.

yL8WmPS.jpg

Danger sense? Does that work like Spidey Sense? Hahaha!

nFsYCZR.png

And just what in the Underworlds name is Spidey Sense?!

A6xdOZC.jpg

Nevermind. Heh...let's finish up so we can relax for a bit.

20 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

DF252C6.gif

That's right. We still don't know why that happened. Even Raina fell victim to this occurrence. Maybe her story is similar to yours, Flandre. But it wouldn't explain yours, Penny. Once we all regroup we can maybe take some time to discuss this more.

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: You're right about that...considering everyone that has wound up here can do some crazy stuff! But I'm just a normal girl...

Oh, how she wished she could snap her fingers and suddenly be able to sling magic lights and stuff around! But that'll never happen. Not any time soon, anyway. Maybe? 

4 hours ago, A person said:

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: You're right about that...considering everyone that has wound up here can do some crazy stuff! But I'm just a normal girl...

Oh, how she wished she could snap her fingers and suddenly be able to sling magic lights and stuff around! But that'll never happen. Not any time soon, anyway. Maybe? 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Normal is subjective. Look around...what about anything around us is truly normal. If anything we're the normal ones and you're the "special" one. I'm sure when the time comes you're true potential will be realized. 

DF252C6.gif

Anyway at this rate you'll starve. I'll head upstairs and grab you something to eat. See you guys in a bit...

LightFlare heads towards the elevator...

20 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

Normal is subjective. Look around...what about anything around us is truly normal. If anything we're the normal ones and you're the "special" one. I'm sure when the time comes you're true potential will be realized. 

DF252C6.gif

Anyway at this rate you'll starve. I'll head upstairs and grab you something to eat. See you guys in a bit...

LightFlare heads towards the elevator...

Penelope quietly watched him walk towards the elevator. Maybe he was right about all of that...maybe there was something within her. Maybe she really did need to practice, just like Lilith said. She quietly thought about all of this, until the next distraction came around. Outside, a loud commotion could be heard in the form of screams and roars of fear. Underneath this, a low hum that slowly grew in pitch could be heard, and the wind suddenly picked up into a violent gust. Penelope glanced around nervously. 

7e8fd389c1.png

Penelope: Uhhh, am I the only one hearing that? Did the concert start getting wild again?

At least, that's what she felt like at first. However, she could feel that something was wrong; she was not in there for that long, and it looked like things were dying down when she decided to come back. There was no way they could start one up and gather that many people that quick.

On 11/28/2019 at 4:49 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

BtiCbvK.gif

That sounds rough. And you've been stuck here...well...in Kalos, ever since. 

DF252C6.gif

KfouxbK.png

"Where is Raina, anyway?" Flandre asked.

2 hours ago, A person said:

Penelope quietly watched him walk towards the elevator. Maybe he was right about all of that...maybe there was something within her. Maybe she really did need to practice, just like Lilith said. She quietly thought about all of this, until the next distraction came around. Outside, a loud commotion could be heard in the form of screams and roars of fear. Underneath this, a low hum that slowly grew in pitch could be heard, and the wind suddenly picked up into a violent gust. Penelope glanced around nervously. 

7e8fd389c1.png

Penelope: Uhhh, am I the only one hearing that? Did the concert start getting wild again?

At least, that's what she felt like at first. However, she could feel that something was wrong; she was not in there for that long, and it looked like things were dying down when she decided to come back. There was no way they could start one up and gather that many people that quick.

KfouxbK.png

"I hear it too."

15 hours ago, A person said:

3JHnYjM.png

What's going on outside!? It sounds like a riot broke out!

nFsYCZR.png

And what's that humming noise?!

uejEFLZ.png

Something...Something is wrong...

TKkHITa.jpg

Penny! We'd better check on her. Light, at well! Come on, Raina.

Melina grabs Raina by the hand as Anwalt, Umbra and Lucent follow them to the elevator. Meanwhile in the lobby...

12 hours ago, Dumanios said:

KfouxbK.png

"Where is Raina, anyway?" Flandre asked.

hMHyDFJ.gif

Shes upstairs I'll tell her your...

LightFlare stops as the sudden commotion can be heard outside...

15 hours ago, A person said:

7e8fd389c1.png

DF252C6.gif

(I sense somthing...something bad)

hMHyDFJ.gif

Not even the heaviest of metal would sound like that, Penny. 

The others arrive downstairs and step of the elevator.

KQFRz1O.png

Penny! Light! You guys ok?

DF252C6.gif

Im fine. But I don't think I can say the same about the people outside. Im going to take a look. 

uejEFLZ.png

I'll join you.

P2tbVPL.png

I smell trouble...

PQuQMQn.png

Then why are you smiling you twisted little imp?

cerqKd3.png

You should already know the answer to that rock for brains.

LightFlare, Anwalt, Umbra and Lucent head outside.

Lilith joined up with the others in the lobby shortly after. She looked around as the lobby began to get filled with various others who were also wondering what the commotion outside was.

vDEq115.jpg

("Some of these guys look like they're getting ready to fight whatever it is that's outside.")

Meanwhile, Anna and several of the mecha maids were trying to keep the situation under control.

iIXZw8p.png

"I know you're all wondering what the heck is going on out there but I need you all to keep the lobby clear!"

TtEMVAXs.png

"Everyone, I need you all to remain calm and remain in an orderly fashion. We will keep you updated on the situation as soon as information is available."

6 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith joined up with the others in the lobby shortly after. She looked around as the lobby began to get filled with various others who were also wondering what the commotion outside was.

vDEq115.jpg

("Some of these guys look like they're getting ready to fight whatever it is that's outside.")

KQFRz1O.png

There you are. Haven't seen you since the end of the drill. You ok? Light and the others are heading outside. I was checking on Penny.

2 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

KQFRz1O.png

There you are. Haven't seen you since the end of the drill. You ok? Light and the others are heading outside. I was checking on Penny.

It was nice to know that there were a bunch of people that always had your back. Especially in a situation like this!

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Oh, I'm fine! But I don't know how long I'll be fine for!

Whatever was going on outside was super creepy. Hopefully it was just a super weird concert like she thought, and not...whatever Light thought it was.

MEANWHILE, OUTSIDE OF THE WARRIOR'S HANGOUT...

Spoiler

Current BGM: Tekken 6 - G Corporation

5d144d0cc3.jpg

It was a scene of utter chaos as guards struggled to corral a crowd that had formed at a previous time. People were running in all directions as a massive purple vortex lingered several meters in the air, pulling small objects from the ground into itself and blowing over much larger objects on the ground. The facades of buildings that were nearby seemed to have also had their windows broken out, shards of glass also entering the vortex. Electricity crackled between the space created by the vortex's eye, which seemed to bend space itself, a void being the only thing visible within it. At least, until the vortex started to grow in size, causing the crowd to now enter a frenzy in a mad rush to get away from the scene as the robotic guards now found themselves being carried along with the crowd.

49d40ef035.png

With seemingly nobody else present, only LightFlare, Anwalt, Umbra, and Lucent were the only ones who were able to bear witness as a large humanoid creature dropped down towards their location, one arm shaped as a sword, and the other shaped as a strange claw. It looked to be dropping down towards Lucent with its sword arm, apparently desiring to cleave the stranger in two. Its body looked to be made of something that definitely wasn't normal skin and flesh as there were glowing lights upon its body. It almost looked like a robot, yet, the ominous energy which came from it made it clear that it was no robot. No matter the case, it was coming at Lucent, and was coming in fast. As it fell, the vortex could be seen slowly closing, having managed to take out a corner of one of the buildings nearby.

2 hours ago, A person said:

It looked to be dropping down towards Lucent with its sword arm, apparently desiring to cleave the stranger in two.

Lucent leaps back as the creature narrowly misses Lucent.

mxw29nd.png

This is...is insanity. What is going on?!

3JHnYjM.png

You've got to be kidding me!? 

nFsYCZR.png

Drill time is over guys! Time for the real deal!

Umbra summons 2 wolves who that use their spiral technique to try and pierce the large creature. Anwalt and Lucent spread out. Anwalt takes a defensive stance. 

LsFwTZk.jpg

Careful! There's definitely an aura of darkness emanating from it! The people around us have left. That should eliminate innocents being hurt! 

n917q55.jpg

LightFlare fires a Light Burst at the beasts head. Inside the lobby, Melina hears the battle begin...

srJ30BM.jpg

It sounds like a war zone! Penny! Stay inside! Lilith! Come with me!

Melina runs outside and is shocked by what her eyes see.

0W1wIrp.jpg

Light! I'm behind you!

System Information

1. Umbra

Sadistic Desire: Active (x1.25 attack and speed boost, x0.75 defense demerit)

2. Lucent Vermillion

Illusion Crystals: 0/10.

vDEq115.jpg

"R-right..."

Lilith runs out as well noticing what's going on. She grabs Melina to stop her for a moment.

vDEq115.jpg

"Hang on Melina, we don't know exactly what that is capable of although it seems it favors close range attacks. Stick to hit and run tactics for now and aim for the joints in its legs, I'll work with the others to try and keep its attention off of you."

She proceeded to prepare her energy orbs as she waited for an opening to fire at.