The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

7 hours ago, Darkflare said:

When the portals opened, both figures quickly moved out of the way and proceeded to fire arrows/shurikens respectively at the wolves. Though their team was keeping the other enemies distracted, one of their worms had targeted them and was heading for Carol

The shurikens and arrows strike the wolves causing them to dissipate on impact.

nFsYCZR.png

(They're agile...and their projectiles are quick. I'll have to be a bit more...inventive...)

Umbra summons five more portals that surround Carol and Ricky from the ground, sides and above them. Five wolves dart out toward them both.

The impact from the attack is enough to stun the worm as it lets out a pained screech.

urqQDyn.jpg

Gotcha!

The worm proceeds to eat the orbs which proceed to destroy its insides.

The final worm comes out of the ground in front of Anwalt, Melina and Raina and proceeds to "stand up" looking at the group briefly before it spat out what seemed to be some type of sludge that would severely hamper their movements if they get caught in it.

Meanwhile, LightFlare and Lucent see this as well.

CXqCJeh.png

Got one more Light?

LsFwTZk.jpg

I'm on it!

LightFlare fires another Light Burst at the creatures head hoping to provide cover fire for Melina and Anwalt.

CoURX0V.png

Watch out!

Melina and Anwalt jump to the sides as sludge hits the ground.

3JHnYjM.png

Hey Melina! I think you made it sick! Got any Pepto?!

r004Xl3.jpg

Sorry! I'm fresh out! But if it's sick...maybe it should lie down. 

3JHnYjM.png

Well then...let's help him take the longest nap he'll ever have. I got left...

0W1wIrp.jpg

...and I got the right!

Melina and Anwalt suddenly dart around the left and right side of the large worm. Melina leaps into the air and performs an axe kick aimed at the right side of the Worms head. Simultaneously, Anwalt performs a rising kick aimed at the left side of worms head. If the kick connects, it places a weakpont on the point of impact. 

On 10/8/2019 at 2:25 AM, Darkflare said:

The final worm comes out of the ground in front of Anwalt, Melina and Raina and proceeds to "stand up" looking at the group briefly before it spat out what seemed to be some type of sludge that would severely hamper their movements if they get caught in it.

rfKU02F.png

Raina flew backwards away from the worm, avoiding it's sludge attack.

"Ugh, I can't imagine the stench if that was real," Raina muttered. She had a feeling that this one wouldn't go down the same way the others did.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:43 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Meanwhile, LightFlare and Lucent see this as well.

CXqCJeh.png

Got one more Light?

LsFwTZk.jpg

I'm on it!

LightFlare fires another Light Burst at the creatures head hoping to provide cover fire for Melina and Anwalt.

CoURX0V.png

Watch out!

Melina and Anwalt jump to the sides as sludge hits the ground.

3JHnYjM.png

Hey Melina! I think you made it sick! Got any Pepto?!

r004Xl3.jpg

Sorry! I'm fresh out! But if it's sick...maybe it should lie down. 

3JHnYjM.png

0W1wIrp.jpg

...and I got the right!

Melina and Anwalt suddenly dart around the left and right side of the large worm. Melina leaps into the air and performs an axe kick aimed at the right side of the Worms head. Simultaneously, Anwalt performs a rising kick aimed at the left side of worms head. If the kick connects, it places a weakpont on the point of impact. 

With everyone else launching a multi-directional assault on the sand worm, Raina quickly joined in. She flew into the air and charged a large orb to fire at the sand worm, firing it towards the worm's neck below where Anwalt and Melina are attacking.

The shurikens and arrows strike the wolves causing them to dissipate on impact.

nFsYCZR.png

(They're agile...and their projectiles are quick. I'll have to be a bit more...inventive...)

Umbra summons five more portals that surround Carol and Ricky from the ground, sides and above them. Five wolves dart out toward them both.

When the portals opened Ricky would immediately throw shurikens at the ones near him to intercept the wolves before they came out. Carol would leap into the air and push herself away with a blast of wind magic as the worm leaped from underneath where she stood as the arrow in her bow began to glow. She allowed herself to land laying up as she began to aim at the worm coming down while Ricky moved in to throw more shurikens at the wolves near Carol before she shot her arrow aiming straight down the worm's throat.

LsFwTZk.jpg

I'm on it!

3JHnYjM.png

0W1wIrp.jpg

...and I got the right!

With the worm still recovering from it's attack, Lightflare's attack manages to hit allowing Anwalt and Melina's follow up attacks to land.

12 hours ago, Dumanios said:

With everyone else launching a multi-directional assault on the sand worm, Raina quickly joined in. She flew into the air and charged a large orb to fire at the sand worm, firing it towards the worm's neck below where Anwalt and Melina are attacking.

With so many attackers at once, Raina's attack would land as well causing the worm to reel back from the attacks. The worm still stood, but it was clear that there was barely any life in it. A prime opportunity to strike it down once and for all.

Wave 2/5

Sand Worms x1 (Wounded)

Invasion Portal: Invading(Turns: 3/4) (Next charge: 6/25)

Enemy Invader: Absent

12 hours ago, Darkflare said:

When the portals opened Ricky would immediately throw shurikens at the ones near him to intercept the wolves before they came out. Carol would leap into the air and push herself away with a blast of wind magic as the worm leaped from underneath where she stood as the arrow in her bow began to glow. She allowed herself to land laying up as she began to aim at the worm coming down while Ricky moved in to throw more shurikens at the wolves near Carol before she shot her arrow aiming straight down the worm's throat.

Ricky's quick reflexes do not fail him and all the wolves fly out of the portals only to be quickly destroyed by the shurikens. Carol escapes them as well and even manages to attack the large worm. However, falling to her back she does not land on solid ground but on the very portal the wolves escaped from. Before she could realize it, she is slowly sucked in. She fell into a pit wolves who attacked her on the other side for a several seconds. Once the mauling was done, her body was ejected back out the portal.

P2tbVPL.png

Why thank you Miss...Carol? You have given me quite the inspiration. 

Umbra summons five more portals that surround Ricky on all sides and on the ground. However this time no wolves come thru the portals. 

P2tbVPL.png

I guess I can't hide forever...

Umbra suddenly lunges from his hidden postion at Ricky with his axe aiming to slice the "swift" one across his back.

With the worm still recovering from it's attack, Lightflare's attack manages to hit allowing Anwalt and Melina's follow up attacks to land.

With the attacks connecting, Anwalts in particular...the worm had received a weak point marker on it's head.

hMHyDFJ.gif

Just one more push!

A6xdOZC.jpg

Let's finish him off!

3JHnYjM.png

He's stunned! Lucent! Finish him off!

Melina and Anwalt jump back making sure not to step in the goo thr worm previously spit out.

With so many attackers at once, Raina's attack would land as well causing the worm to reel back from the attacks. The worm still stood, but it was clear that there was barely any life in it. A prime opportunity to strike it down once and for all.

CXqCJeh.png

I'll rap this up in with a "rock solid" bow! CRAGFALL!

lEBjelB.gif

Lucent summons a large boulder aimed at the worms head.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:25 AM, Darkflare said:

id0ZmFM.png

"Oh, is that right? I do have some connections as a merchant. If you give me some time, I can get you one at a good price."

G79tLNC.png

"Anna-san..."

iIXZw8p.png

"What? I'm in the middle of something."

G79tLNC.png

"Please refrain from trying to make a sale."

iIXZw8p.png

"Oh come on. It's not every day I have a potential customer for my actual merchant business. Do you know how awkward it is on family meetings when I'm the only one among my sisters with a side job?"

TtEMVAX.png

"I'm afraid I don't."

iIXZw8p.png

"Well ok...that's fair, I guess. Not everyone is part of a family where everyone is a merchant."

TtEMVAX.png

"Regardless, I believe he's only interested in looking for information. Just lend him yours in the mean time."

iIXZw8p.png

"Can I at least charge him for it?"

vHcOtFj.png

"...."

iIXZw8p.png

"Fine fine. I kinda like this side job too much to get fired and it IS good for my usual business. All right, promise not to mess too much with it and you can use mine for a bit, ok?"

Anna proceeded to take out her phone

EI2KhPl.jpg

"Thank you," Sasuke replied, choosing not to comment on the scene that just occurred.

3 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

CXqCJeh.png

lEBjelB.gif

446wz9Q.png

"That oughta finish him, but just in case..."

Raina prepared a large orb, which she'd throw at the worm if it survived Lucent's attack. If the sand worm died, Raina would extinguish the orb instead.

7 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Ricky's quick reflexes do not fail him and all the wolves fly out of the portals only to be quickly destroyed by the shurikens. Carol escapes them as well and even manages to attack the large worm. However, falling to her back she does not land on solid ground but on the very portal the wolves escaped from. Before she could realize it, she is slowly sucked in. She fell into a pit wolves who attacked her on the other side for a several seconds. Once the mauling was done, her body was ejected back out the portal.

P2tbVPL.png

Why thank you Miss...Carol? You have given me quite the inspiration. 

Umbra summons five more portals that surround Ricky on all sides and on the ground. However this time no wolves come thru the portals. 

P2tbVPL.png

I guess I can't hide forever...

Umbra suddenly lunges from his hidden postion at Ricky with his axe aiming to slice the "swift" one across his back.

Umbra would prove too slow as Ricky easily leapt over Umbra and immediately stabbed him in the back with his dagger before giving him a swift kick to knock him down. The slightly extra defense would prevent an instant elimination but this would soon end up being a double edged sword as the effects of the dagger's poison would quickly make itself known. A nauseating effect would affect Umbra as even trying to move would be incredibly hard with the dizzying effects he would be experiencing. The system wouldn't consider it an elimination, so he wouldn't be returning back to his team until his time ran out...

Ricky headed over to his fallen comrade as Alena would come over to heal her back to fighting shape.

7 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

CXqCJeh.png

lEBjelB.gif

The giant rock proceeds to crush the worm underneath.

umOLsBs.png

"That's the last of them. Start moving toward the factory."

Wave 3/5

?? x ? (X counts as 1 kill)

?? x ?

?? x ?

Invasion Portal: Invading(Turns: 4/4) (Next charge: 7/25)

8 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Umbra would prove too slow as Ricky easily leapt over Umbra and immediately stabbed him in the back with his dagger before giving him a swift kick to knock him down. The slightly extra defense would prevent an instant elimination but this would soon end up being a double edged sword as the effects of the dagger's poison would quickly make itself known. A nauseating effect would affect Umbra as even trying to move would be incredibly hard with the dizzying effects he would be experiencing. The system wouldn't consider it an elimination, so he wouldn't be returning back to his team until his time ran out...

nFsYCZR.png

Well...aren't you...quick. A little help please!

Suddenly a wolf leaps out and lightly bites Umbra in his wound. Those watching would be quite confused. After a few seconds the wolf desolves as it lets go of the bite. The bite does not hurt him at all. In fact quite the opposite The wolf had successfully sucked the poison out of Umbra, negating it's effects. The portal the wolf came from dissappered leaving four portals still open.

P2tbVPL.png

I've exposed myself a bit and I seem to be surrounded. But I've leanred some things in a short amount of time. 

Ricky headed over to his fallen comrade as Alena would come over to heal her back to fighting shape.

P2tbVPL.png

Aww...how thoughtful. You guys really stick together...

A slight grin forms on Umbra's face as two more wolves come out of the portals and become drills as they borough under the sand towards the Alena, Carol and "Mr Swift."

The giant rock proceeds to crush the worm underneath.

umOLsBs.png

"That's the last of them. Start moving toward the factory."

CXqCJeh.png

That was exhilarating. I must say I've really been missing out, Anwalt. I'm glad you talked me into these..."mock battle" activities.

VbvkNXb.png

See, lil bro! Ain't nothing like punching something in the mouth to let off a bit of steam. And just for kicks, too.

fad5Wfs.png

Phew! Now we're getting..."wormed" up! Hahahaaa!

VbvkNXb.png

"Wormed?" Well....at least you're still cute.

hMHyDFJ.gif

Yea, Melina. That was terrible..

srJ30BM.jpg

Both of you can kiss my...

uejEFLZ.png

Anyway! Let's head to the factory...we've still got plenty more enemies to take down. Our current formation seems to work well. But I think we may encounter more resistance. Raina. You've been especially effective. Keep it up. 

DF252C6.gif

Indeed she has. Right. Lets roll. 

The group head to the middle field and wait toward the edge hoping to see a preview of the enemies awaiting them in the next round.

11 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

uejEFLZ.png

Anyway! Let's head to the factory...we've still got plenty more enemies to take down. Our current formation seems to work well. But I think we may encounter more resistance. Raina. You've been especially effective. Keep it up. 

DF252C6.gif

The group head to the middle field and wait toward the edge hoping to see a preview of the enemies awaiting them in the next round.

446wz9Q.png

"Thanks. It's been fun," Raina replied, landing on the ground and walking with the group.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:57 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

P2tbVPL.png

Aww...how thoughtful. You guys really stick together...

A slight grin forms on Umbra's face as two more wolves come out of the portals and become drills as they borough under the sand towards the Alena, Carol and "Mr Swift."

Carol begins to get up from being restored as she begins to prepare another arrow. The group look around noting not only the wolves underground but the giant worm near them as well.

As they prepared for the next move, Umbra was suddenly pulled out and transported back to the center of his team's arena.

umOLsBs.png

"Time's up. And here I expected you to swing that axe of yours on them more."

On 10/11/2019 at 9:57 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

DF252C6.gif

The area looked like a typical industrial factory. The ground was once again solid and easy to walk in, but there were a few conveyor belts that would certainly move anyone standing on them. They also hosted a few boxes on top of them that could be used as cover, although it seemed that a powerful attack could destroy them. There also wasn't anything stopping them from simply being picked up and moved around although any attempts to do so would find them to be somewhat heavy.

No enemies could be seen from the edge. Only once the group got inside the area would they receive any evidence of enemy presence, in the form of the sound of various metallic legs scurrying about.

umOLsBs.png

"Are you going to just stand there?"

Wave 3/5

?? x 30 (5 counts as 1 kill)

?? x 6

?? x 6

Invasion Portal: Off (Next charge: 7/25)

11 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Carol begins to get up from being restored as she begins to prepare another arrow. The group look around noting not only the wolves underground but the giant worm near them as well.

The wolves came spiralling out of the ground under Carol and Anne like a drill. Two portals close leaving two portals open in the opposing teams arena.

P2tbVPL.png

Let's see you do that again "Mr Swift!"

Umbra stubbornly lunges at Ricky yet again...

As they prepared for the next move, Umbra was suddenly pulled out and transported back to the center of his team's arena.

Umbra swings his axe before realizing he's back at the start with the others.

nFsYCZR.png

What?! Aw come on!? I was just getting started!

3JHnYjM.png

Welcome back, ya lil Sadist. You torture those guys or did you get your little wolfie tail kicked?! Hahahaha!

P2tbVPL.png

I did just fine, Numbskull! I hope you've been taking care of Master Lucent.

CXqCJeh.png

"Master Lucent"...is just fine, thank you. We've finished the round and are about to go on to the next. Our destination is that factory over there.

Lucent directs Umbra's attention to the factory. Everyone else observes the next location as well.

P2tbVPL.png

(I hope the other team enjoys the little "presents" left them...)

The area looked like a typical industrial factory. The ground was once again solid and easy to walk in, but there were a few conveyor belts that would certainly move anyone standing on them. They also hosted a few boxes on top of them that could be used as cover, although it seemed that a powerful attack could destroy them. There also wasn't anything stopping them from simply being picked up and moved around although any attempts to do so would find them to be somewhat heavy.

ciAhl9M.gif

This place...seems familiar. It reminds me of another familiar training activity. Hmmm....

c0k6hFg.jpg

Looks like it gonna be close quarter combat time. We'll have to really watch our backs. Tight spaces. Multiple levels of terrain. We'll have to keep our heads on a swivel.

CXqCJeh.png

Right. Once inside, me and Raina can survey the scene from above. Once we have visual, we'll base our first attack on their formation. If we hit them hard and fast we may be able to wipe out multiple targets at once before they have a chance to retaliate.

hMHyDFJ.gif

I like that. I'll be ready to work up close or from afar when needed.

3JHnYjM.png

Just let me know when to move and I'll crack some skulls. Or whatever these guys have this go round.

P2tbVPL.png

As long as I can hit it...I'll be happy...

No enemies could be seen from the edge. Only once the group got inside the area would they receive any evidence of enemy presence, in the form of the sound of various metallic legs scurrying about.

VbvkNXb.png

We'd better be prepared for anything...

umOLsBs.png

"Are you going to just stand there?"

DF252C6.gif

That's our cue...

They all move went into the factory and proceeded as planned. Lucent flew to the top to survey the area and hopefully see just what they were up against.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:04 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

CXqCJeh.png

Right. Once inside, me and Raina can survey the scene from above. Once we have visual, we'll base our first attack on their formation. If we hit them hard and fast we may be able to wipe out multiple targets at once before they have a chance to retaliate.

hMHyDFJ.gif

I like that. I'll be ready to work up close or from afar when needed.

3JHnYjM.png

Just let me know when to move and I'll crack some skulls. Or whatever these guys have this go round.

P2tbVPL.png

As long as I can hit it...I'll be happy...

VbvkNXb.png

We'd better be prepared for anything...

DF252C6.gif

That's our cue...

They all move went into the factory and proceeded as planned. Lucent flew to the top to survey the area and hopefully see just what they were up against.

Raina followed Lucent into the air to survey the next part of the area. The tight spaces would probably be more of an issue than the multiple levels, Raina believed. It'd also depend what the enemies could do...

'Let's see what we're up against...'

On 10/13/2019 at 4:04 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

5 hours ago, Dumanios said:

Raina followed Lucent into the air to survey the next part of the area. The tight spaces would probably be more of an issue than the multiple levels, Raina believed. It'd also depend what the enemies could do...

'Let's see what we're up against...'

The source of the sound is made apparent with the appearance of spider bots which began to scurry toward the group. Not too far, they could see humanoid sword wielding enemies spread out all over. They were jumping around the arena as if it were a casual stroll.

Even farther behind them, they could barely make out other figures aiming at them. They had just locked onto the aerial targets and have each fired a shot at them.

Spoiler

Spider bots

Small, fast and nimble. They scurry about using their numbers to get close to their prey. Their method of attack is to leap to their target to latch onto them and proceed to deliver an electric shock. This move is considered an Instant KO by the system.

Assasssins

Sword wielding humanoid enemies. They use their agility to close in to attack enemies and evade. They are capable of reflecting any type of projectile back with their swords.

Snipers

Exactly what it says in their name. They wear a cloak that blends in with their environment, making them harder to spot. They will focus on a target in the open and take their shot in only a few seconds. There's no way to tell what they're aiming at unless you visibly spot them. They carry a pistol in case they're caught at close range. They also carry a grappling hook to move around or used offensively to grab an enemy and pull them toward them to execute them with their pistol.

Sniper shots chest and up = Instant KO

Sniper Leg shots = cripple until healed or KOed

Snipers always aim at center of mass.

Wave 3/5

Spider bots x 30 (5 counts as 1 kill)

Assassins x 6

Snipers x 6 (Only 2 are present at a time)

The source of the sound is made apparent with the appearance of spider bots which began to scurry toward the group. Not too far, they could see humanoid sword wielding enemies spread out all over. They were jumping around the arena as if it were a casual stroll.

Even farther behind them, they could barely make out other figures aiming at them.

Lucent begins to decribe to the others what he sees...

uejEFLZ.png

I sees small "spider" like robots. A couple dozen of them I think. About six highly mobile "ninja" enemies. And in the distance...wait...!?

Horror sets in when Lucent realizes what he sees.

uejEFLZ.png

Get down!

They had just locked onto the aerial targets and have each fired a shot at them.

Lucent instantly puts up his barrier, blocking the lethal shot. He floats down to the rest of the team.

uejEFLZ.png

Snipers. They have snipers as well. 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Then I suggest you don't fly in large open areas. You blocked that shot only because you were able to notice them. That will most certainly not always be the case when it comes to snipers. Use low lateral movements when flying for this round. Mostly as an evasive maneuver. 

CXqCJeh.png

This round will be interesting to say the least...

P2tbVPL.png

I say we give them a nice warm welcome. 

3JHnYjM.png

There's that sadistic smile of yours...

4CvHa1T.png

I can hear them getting closer...on your guard!

Melina and Anwalt take defensive continually switching positions behind boxes surveying the area for the inevitable swarm of enemy attackers.

P2tbVPL.png

Lets rock n' roll!

Umbra summons a large spiked wheel and kicks it across the field. The wheel is large and fast enough to crush walls and barriers that may be in it's path. Umbra continues to move to his right...

LsFwTZk.jpg

Lucent! I'll need a buff to increase my chances of hitting these guys.

LightFlare takes partial cover behind a box. He leans to the side and focuses on his surroundings...

CXqCJeh.png

Understood!

35VOuPP.gif

Lucent casts Chill Focus on LightFlare. His next attack will have 100% accuracy on his intended target.

System Information

1. Umbra

Sadistic Desire: Active (x1.25 attack and speed boost, x0.75 defense demerit)

2. Lucent Vermillion

Illusion Crystals: 10/10.

3. LightFlare

Chill Focus (100% hit rate for a single attack)

On 10/15/2019 at 1:48 AM, Darkflare said:

Even farther behind them, they could barely make out other figures aiming at them. They had just locked onto the aerial targets and have each fired a shot at them.

Hide contents

Spider bots

Small, fast and nimble. They scurry about using their numbers to get close to their prey. Their method of attack is to leap to their target to latch onto them and proceed to deliver an electric shock. This move is considered an Instant KO by the system.

Assasssins

Sword wielding humanoid enemies. They use their agility to close in to attack enemies and evade. They are capable of reflecting any type of projectile back with their swords.

Snipers

Exactly what it says in their name. They wear a cloak that blends in with their environment, making them harder to spot. They will focus on a target in the open and take their shot in only a few seconds. There's no way to tell what they're aiming at unless you visibly spot them. They carry a pistol in case they're caught at close range. They also carry a grappling hook to move around or used offensively to grab an enemy and pull them toward them to execute them with their pistol.

Sniper shots chest and up = Instant KO

Sniper Leg shots = cripple until healed or KOed

Snipers always aim at center of mass.

Wave 3/5

Assassins x 6

rfKU02F.png

Raina moved right after Lucent did, ducking diagonally before retreating back down to the ground.

'That was too close!'

On 10/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

Then I suggest you don't fly in large open areas. You blocked that shot only because you were able to notice them. That will most certainly not always be the case when it comes to snipers. Use low lateral movements when flying for this round. Mostly as an evasive maneuver.

'I don't like it, but he's right.'

Raina ducked behind a nearby barrel, preparing needles for the next fight.

Umbra summons a large spiked wheel and kicks it across the field. The wheel is large and fast enough to crush walls and barriers that may be in it's path. Umbra continues to move to his right...

Umbra's wheel only causes destruction of a few walls and boxes as their enemies would be able to see an oversized tire and move out of the way. 5 of the spider bots begin to quickly close in on Umbra as one of the assassins proceeds to do the same.

Melina and Anwalt take defensive continually switching positions behind boxes surveying the area for the inevitable swarm of enemy attackers.

LightFlare takes partial cover behind a box. He leans to the side and focuses on his surroundings...

17 hours ago, Dumanios said:

Raina ducked behind a nearby barrel, preparing needles for the next fight.

The remaining spider bots proceeded to head toward the covers the group were hiding behind as each assassin did the same proceeding to each of them target an individual.

Wave 3/5

Assassins x 6

Invasion Portal: Off (7/25)

14 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Umbra's wheel only causes destruction of a few walls and boxes as their enemies would be able to see an oversized tire and move out of the way. 5 of the spider bots begin to quickly close in on Umbra as one of the assassins proceeds to do the same.

VbvkNXb.png

Way to go, dumbass! Now we have even LESS cover from those damn snipers!

nFsYCZR.png

Shut your face, Ant Brain! At least I'm attacking! You're standing around like a useless bag of...!

uejEFLZ.png

Put a sock in it, Umbra! The enemy is closing in! Get ready!

nFsYCZR.png

Alright, alright! 

Umbra summons 5 portals in front of the approaching spider bots, while holding his axe in front of his body. Five wolves come spiraling out toward the bots. Whether they connect or not, they will continue on to try and impale the approaching assassin as well.

14 hours ago, Darkflare said:

The remaining spider bots proceeded to head toward the covers the group were hiding behind as each assassin did the same proceeding to each of them target an individual.

bPjU54T.gif

Your mine!

Melina suddenly leaps from behind cover and executes an advancing kick that swings wide targeting 5 of the spider bots while allowing her to continue moving forward towards another box for cover.

3JHnYjM.png

Anwalt quickly runs out and stomps the ground creating a large wall of rock and concrete that attacks the spiders while simultaneously shielding him from any attacks from his front.

xGkrj0n.jpg

Now the real fight begins...Lucent! Where is the sniper!?

CXqCJeh.png

Just ahead. Across the building. Looks closely...

Lucent describes the snipers position to LightFlare. He looks and notices the sniper...

urqQDyn.jpg

(There you are...)

Misogi.gif

LightFlare leaps into the air and almost instantly lands delivering a fatal blow to the Sniper and eliminating him from the round.

CXqCJeh.png

(Ah...i see...) Raina! There's one more sniper I could see! If you can find a clear shot, take it! But just make sure the other enemies don't intercept your shot!

35VOuPP.gif

Lucent tells Raina where he saw the other sniper and casts Chill Focus on Raina. Her next attacks will have 100% accuracy.

System Information

1. Umbra

2. Lucent Vermillion

3. Raina

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Misogi.gif

LightFlare leaps into the air and almost instantly lands delivering a fatal blow to the Sniper and eliminating him from the round.

CXqCJeh.png

(Ah...i see...) Raina! There's one more sniper I could see! If you can find a clear shot, take it! But just make sure the other enemies don't intercept your shot!

35VOuPP.gif

Lucent tells Raina where he saw the other sniper and casts Chill Focus on Raina. Her next attacks will have 100% accuracy.

System Information

1. Umbra

2. Lucent Vermillion

3. Raina

wkIOAEA.png

'There he is!'

"Thanks Lucent, this'll do it!" Raina said, charging up an attack and firing it at the sniper, hitting him thanks to Lucent's Chill Focus.

Focus_Blast_V.png

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

nFsYCZR.png

Alright, alright! 

Umbra summons 5 portals in front of the approaching spider bots, while holding his axe in front of his body. Five wolves come spiraling out toward the bots. Whether they connect or not, they will continue on to try and impale the approaching assassin as well.

The spider bots proceed to spread out when the portals open. The wolves manage to destroy 2 of them as the remaining ones are flipped over and proceed to take a moment to right themselves up. The assassin leaps to a nearby box and from there leaps toward Umbra swinging his sword once in range.

bPjU54T.gif

Your mine!

Melina suddenly leaps from behind cover and executes an advancing kick that swings wide targeting 5 of the spider bots while allowing her to continue moving forward towards another box for cover.

The spider bots would leap over the kick although one of them would still be caught, kicked and destroyed. With Melina running toward cover, they proceeded to chase her. At the same time, the assassin that had targeted her leapt from his position and toward Melina with a swipe of his sword.

3JHnYjM.png

Anwalt quickly runs out and stomps the ground creating a large wall of rock and concrete that attacks the spiders while simultaneously shielding him from any attacks from his front.

The spider bots are unable to react to suddenly the earth below them coming up and are flipped into the air. 3 of them get destroyed upon impact on the ground as the remaining 2 remained flipped and proceeded to start righting themselves up.

Lucent describes the snipers position to LightFlare. He looks and notices the sniper...

urqQDyn.jpg

(There you are...)

Misogi.gif

Thanks to Lucient's buff, Lightflare's attack would eliminate the sniper. Unfortunately for Light, due to where the sniper was, he finds himself separated pretty far from his team, essentially leaving himself alone to fend off any enemies. Additionally, his attack just left him exposed to the other sniper, who didn't hesitate to shoot at Light.

Nearby, the sound of a grappling hook could be heard signaling the replacement sniper spawning in and taking position.

With Light too far away, the spider bots and assassins that had targeted him had temporarily disengaged and proceeded to hide looking for another opportunity to strike.

CXqCJeh.png

35VOuPP.gif

Hoping to catch Lucent while he was distracted, The bots targeting him had rushed toward his position as the assassin targeting him moved in to try to cut off any escape attempts swinging his sword at him as he got close.

1 hour ago, Dumanios said:

wkIOAEA.png

'There he is!'

"Thanks Lucent, this'll do it!" Raina said, charging up an attack and firing it at the sniper, hitting him thanks to Lucent's Chill Focus.

Focus_Blast_V.png

Unfortunately for Raina, the assassin targeting her noticed what she was doing and intercepted the shot by swinging his sword to reflect the guaranteed hit back toward her.

Wave 3/5

Spider bots x 24 (5 counts as 1 kill)

Assassins x 6

Snipers x 5 (Only 2 are present at a time)

Invasion Portal: Off (9/25)

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

The spider bots proceed to spread out when the portals open. The wolves manage to destroy 2 of them as the remaining ones are flipped over and proceed to take a moment to right themselves up. The assassin leaps to a nearby box and from there leaps toward Umbra swinging his sword once in range.

P2tbVPL.png

Ah, ah, aaaaah....

Just as the assassin gets close with his attack, Umbra opens a portal in front of him and a second portal near Lucent. The remaining 3 wolves circle around maintaining their spiral attack. One heads for the back of the assassin attacking Umbra, one spins toward the assassin attacking Lucent and one attacks the assassin leaping at Melina.

The spider bots would leap over the kick although one of them would still be caught, kicked and destroyed. With Melina running toward cover, they proceeded to chase her. At the same time, the assassin that had targeted her leapt from his position and toward Melina with a swipe of his sword.

4CvHa1T.png

A bit to slow....

Just as the assassin is about to connect with his attack, Melina swiftly sidesteps the assassins attack as he slices two of the spiders that where chasing her instead. Melina suddenly smiles...

A6xdOZC.jpg

(Come on...one more time...)

The spider bots are unable to react to suddenly the earth below them coming up and are flipped into the air. 3 of them get destroyed upon impact on the ground as the remaining 2 remained flipped and proceeded to start righting themselves up.

3JHnYjM.png

Oh no you don't! Stay down!

Anwalt performs the same move on the remaining two spiders.

Thanks to Lucient's buff, Lightflare's attack would eliminate the sniper. Unfortunately for Light, due to where the sniper was, he finds himself separated pretty far from his team, essentially leaving himself alone to fend off any enemies. Additionally, his attack just left him exposed to the other sniper, who didn't hesitate to shoot at Light.

LightFlare knew he would be exposed oncs he landed and quickly roles while firing a Light Burst and takes cover, narrowly avoiding being shot.

Nearby, the sound of a grappling hook could be heard signaling the replacement sniper spawning in and taking position.

LightFlare hears the sniper enter the factory and turns in the direction of the sound.

ufJDavC.jpg

(Another sniper...)

With Light too far away, the spider bots and assassins that had targeted him had temporarily disengaged and proceeded to hide looking for another opportunity to strike.

From his current vantage point, LightFlare could see where the enemies hid themselves...but is to far to warn the others.

urqQDyn.jpg

(It seems I've isolated myself...yet again. Guess it's just in my nature...)

LightFlare crouches down out of sight and begins gathering chi.

Hoping to catch Lucent while he was distracted, The bots targeting him had rushed toward his position as the assassin targeting him moved in to try to cut off any escape attempts swinging his sword at him as he got close.

Umbra's portal opens up near Lucent...

CXqCJeh.png

How convenient...

Lucent jumps into the portal as it closes the moment he's through. The portal opens and Lucent emerges near Anwalt.

CXqCJeh.png

Now! LightFlare! Chill Focus!

35VOuPP.gif

Lucent casts Chill Focus on LightFlare.

System Information

1. Umbra

2. Lucent Vermillion

3. LightFlare

On 10/20/2019 at 1:11 AM, Darkflare said:

Unfortunately for Raina, the assassin targeting her noticed what she was doing and intercepted the shot by swinging his sword to reflect the guaranteed hit back toward her.

CXSYg3n.jpg

'Darn.'

Raina quickly charges and fires an orb to intercept her original attack before dodging towards the barrel she'd previously been behind.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:30 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

P2tbVPL.png

Ah, ah, aaaaah....

Just as the assassin gets close with his attack, Umbra opens a portal in front of him and a second portal near Lucent. The remaining 3 wolves circle around maintaining their spiral attack. One heads for the back of the assassin attacking Umbra, one spins toward the assassin attacking Lucent and one attacks the assassin leaping at Melina.

The assassin attacking Umbra stops itself as it switches to a reverse grip to quickly turn around and slash at the wolf attacking it. Meanwhile, the spider bots nearby have righted themselves up and scurry along toward Umbra, leaping at him once they get in range.

4CvHa1T.png

A bit to slow....

Just as the assassin is about to connect with his attack, Melina swiftly sidesteps the assassins attack as he slices two of the spiders that where chasing her instead. Melina suddenly smiles...

A6xdOZC.jpg

(Come on...one more time...)

The assassin begins to approach Melina but not before it stops to slash at the wolf that has appeared from the portal.

3JHnYjM.png

Oh no you don't! Stay down!

Anwalt performs the same move on the remaining two spiders.

The remaining spiders targeting Anwalt are destroyed. While he was distracted with them, the assassin targeting him quickly dashed to him with a slice, hoping to get him before he realizes his presence

LightFlare knew he would be exposed oncs he landed and quickly roles while firing a Light Burst and takes cover, narrowly avoiding being shot.

LightFlare hears the sniper enter the factory and turns in the direction of the sound.

ufJDavC.jpg

(Another sniper...)

From his current vantage point, LightFlare could see where the enemies hid themselves...but is to far to warn the others.

urqQDyn.jpg

(It seems I've isolated myself...yet again. Guess it's just in my nature...)

LightFlare crouches down out of sight and begins gathering chi.

The sniper rolls to the side to avoid Light's attack and proceeds to use its grappling hook to change positions.

The assassin that had targeted Light leapt out of hiding as it began to head toward Light's position before stopping at a vantage point overlooking his position. The spider bots had attached itself to it before they let go and began scurrying to where Light was hiding. The assassin simply kept overlooking the position making no attempts to hide as if it was waiting for something...

Umbra's portal opens up near Lucent...

CXqCJeh.png

How convenient...

Lucent jumps into the portal as it closes the moment he's through. The portal opens and Lucent emerges near Anwalt.

CXqCJeh.png

Now! LightFlare! Chill Focus!

35VOuPP.gif

Lucent casts Chill Focus on LightFlare.

With Lucent escaping via portal, the assassin that had targeted him focuses on slashing at the wold Umbra had sent to it. If it succeeded in eliminating the threat, it would call the nearby spiderbots to attach to it and move toward Lucent again.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:41 PM, Dumanios said:

CXSYg3n.jpg

'Darn.'

Raina quickly charges and fires an orb to intercept her original attack before dodging towards the barrel she'd previously been behind.

With the reflect being successful, the assassin goes back to chasing toward Raina. Meanwhile, the spiderbots that had targeted her closed in on her, proceeding to leap to her once they got close.

Wave 3/5

Spider bots x 20 (5 counts as 1 kill)

Assassins x 6

Snipers x 5 (Only 2 are present at a time)

Invasion Portal: Off (10/25)

Spoiler

UNDERGROUND MEETING ROOM

It was quite. Neither made a sound as they waited. They didn't wait long as what they were waiting for finally awakened.

The cyborg known as Discharger had rebooted. It slowly got up as it began to survey the area.

dbotiwc-10847b7b-e1db-49c3-ae0d-f663585a
"Grandmaster?"

The cyborg then looked at itself in horror.

"I...I remember it all. All the atrocities I have committed. The blood I have spilled. I...have brought dishonor to the Lin Kuei."

dd6g119-be99a7a1-6587-4029-822b-f83ad770

"It is not your fault. You have done no such thing. You were a puppet of those that have turned you into this."

"There is one thing I don't understand. I was receiving a signal that forced me to do atrocious acts. How is it...?"

ATFW2x0.png

"The room we're in blocks all communications from here and outside. Nothing can get in or out of here. As long as we're locked inside that is."

"I see. Then I am beyond salvation. Once this room is unlocked I will turn into a soulless killing machine again."

dd6g119-be99a7a1-6587-4029-822b-f83ad770

"I assure you, we will figure out a way to save you, Dispatcher."

"I do not mean to be unappreciative, Grandmaster. But I do not see how is that possible from our current situation. Also...the memory of all the heinous crimes I have committed in their control....and the fact that I am a machine...."

dd6dn4j-00ab14a0-2915-46e7-a7dd-ad46dd6e

"...."

The cyborg proceeded to remove a disc from itself.

"Allow me to at least perform this final act of redemption. This is all the data they programmed into me. I hope you will find this information valuable in order to stop the Cyber initiative from spreading."

Sub-Zero takes the disc before putting it away.

dd6dn4d-835b844f-1f77-41c9-ad10-2e5480f2

"I can assure you that whoever is behind this will be stopped."

Dispatcher then opened a console in his wrist arm and began inputting commands.

"I have activated a self termination protocol. It will wipe everything from me and....kill me. All I ask is that you make sure they're stopped for good."

dd6dn4j-00ab14a0-2915-46e7-a7dd-ad46dd6e

"On my word as Grandmaster of the Lin-Kuei, I will honor your last request."

On 10/7/2019 at 9:35 PM, Dumanios said:

'Huh, one of those people from earlier came back," a girl thought. She was someone who'd been around in Candor for a bit of time, traveling there from Kalos after that incident several years ago. She'd played a very minor role in that incident - and naturally, Lightflare stole the show. That was fine, she wasn't someone who wanted to be in the spotlight. Or perhaps its more that she's used to being kept out of the spotlight? It was hard to tell with her psyche on the best of days.

Several years ago she'd been separated from her friends by bizarre circumstances... gap youkai made things weird and messy and she'd found herself separated from her companions. She'd thought they were gone forever! But then a group of people passed through the gathering and one of them was a blonde girl dressed like Reimu! She remembered Raina, she was kinda cool! It looked like Raina had a lot on her mind and just passed through though - otherwise she would've recognized her, right? Well, it was a big crowd and there were some people who didn't even look like humans. She swears she a guy with a bird's head for a head earlier, and that one centaur standing with a guy that looked like a carrot.

Maybe she should ask that purple girl that was with Raina about her! Maybe she was an alternate universe's Patchy or something? They're both purple and have hair ornaments, after all! Besides, there were multiple Yukaris back then. Well, people with Yukari powers, but same thing!

wgk25jV.png

There's no way this'll turn out badly!

As the concert was starting to die down, so too was Penelope's enthusiasm. What were they even doing in there? Was it a whole war or something? Man, maybe she should have let herself get yelled at just to see what they were doing. Maybe it was a war simulation thing, and they had to get to the end to fight some really big boss, like a virtual reality game, but in reality! Kinda! Just thinking about it started to make her more excited. If only she could watch it! But there probably weren't any windows she could look through, so her only chance of watching was to go into that hangout place and...face the wrath of the red haired lady. 

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: (I'm not gonna like this one bit, but if it helps to cure my boredom...!)

With slow, careful steps, the girl split off from the slowly shrinking crowd and made her way back to the Warriors' Hangout, glancing around herself as she did so. With the exception of a few...unique people being around, she did not see anyone that might have looked suspicious,, so she slowly picked up the pace, but maintained a walk the entire way. She was going to take her sweet time getting there, since getting yelled at was never fun, even if she got to watch a cool game thingy afterwards. 

22 hours ago, Darkflare said:

The assassin attacking Umbra stops itself as it switches to a reverse grip to quickly turn around and slash at the wolf attacking it. Meanwhile, the spider bots nearby have righted themselves up and scurry along toward Umbra, leaping at him once they get in range.

The spiraling wolf causes the assassin's blade to recoil as it continues toward the assassins chest.

P2tbVPL.png

The bugs around here are relentless! 

Umbra quickly spins his axe in front of him like a propeller blade hoping to slice and dice the bugs into pieces.

The assassin begins to approach Melina but not before it stops to slash at the wolf that has appeared from the portal.

The spiraling wolf ricochets of the blade causing the assassins sword to recoil and fly out of his hand and leaving the assassin off balance.

CoURX0V.png

(Now...)

Melina quickly dashes forward as her body flashes yellow for a spit second and executes a quick straight punch at the assassins back that will cause knockdown it it connects.

The remaining spiders targeting Umbra Anwalt are destroyed. While he was distracted with them, the assassin targeting him quickly dashed to him with a slice, hoping to get him before he realizes his presence

3JHnYjM.png

Ruuaaah!

Anwalt reaches over and pulls up the piece of the floor he unearthed and flings it forward as a projectile and sheild from the assassins attack.

The sniper rolls to the side to avoid Light's attack and proceeds to use its grappling hook to change positions.

Misogi.gif

LightFlare hears the grappling hook. As the sniper rises up, LightFlare instantly uses the gathered energy to leap up and strike the sniper down before he could escape eliminating him from the battle.

The assassin that had targeted Light leapt out of hiding as it began to head toward Light's position before stopping at a vantage point overlooking his position. The spider bots had attached itself to it before they let go and began scurrying to where Light was hiding. The assassin simply kept overlooking the position making no attempts to hide as if it was waiting for something...

LsFwTZk.jpg

(Well...aren't you bold. Most snipers don't expose themselves like this. )

LightFlare is further away and uses his distance to take cover and gather energy.

With Lucent escaping via portal, the assassin that had targeted him focuses on slashing at the wold Umbra had sent to it. If it succeeded in eliminating the threat, it would call the nearby spiderbots to attach to it and move toward Lucent again.

The spiraling wolf causes the the blade to recoil as the wolf ricochets toward the spiders nearby. This would momentarily expose the assassin to another attack ...

CXqCJeh.png

Keep it up guys! Chill Focus!

35VOuPP.gif

Lucent casts Chill Focus on LightFlare.

System Information

1. Umbra

2. Lucent Vermillion

3. LightFlare

Chill Focus (100% hit rate for a single attack)

On 10/24/2019 at 4:28 PM, Darkflare said:

With the reflect being successful, the assassin goes back to chasing toward Raina. Meanwhile, the spiderbots that had targeted her closed in on her, proceeding to leap to her once they got close.

M20uuFz.png

Safe from the Sniper's attacks, Raina noticed the approaching spider bots, shooting small blasts toward each of them.